Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 11:29 PM   #31
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

lol

trolltastic

maybe you should stick to backpage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
I have gone along hobbying just fine without premium access and I don't thoroughly research the women I see. I make my decisions based on the pictures and description in the showcase and if they post I read some of their posts to get some insight to their personality.

I often wonder if the review writers are the more high maintenance and whining crowd? That said I understand if there's a dangerous situation to post about or calling out someone for not showing up.

What do the rest of you think about the importance of reviews?
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:57 AM   #32
TehRyc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Kinda curious, to me anyway, that someone who says he doesn't need reviews becomes a member of a review board.

But my sense of humor (and other things) should be well known by now.

ijs
+1
TehRyc is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:20 AM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Kinda curious, to me anyway, that someone who says he doesn't need reviews becomes a member of a review board.

But my sense of humor (and other things) should be well known by now.

ijs
Ya never can tell what the girl has on her mind...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 09:00 AM   #34
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Off-topic - Stock Trader is most likely a guy mainly because when he first started he thought meeting in public for 400.00 was enough to get past a woman's screening. Total dude mentality. The women who think that is proper screening tend to type worse. I dunno if he's since gotten hacked or gave away the account but I'm reasonably sure that the original owner of the account was male.

On-Topic - Reviews are useful for activities. If over the course of several reviews a lack of DFK and LFK shows up you would expect that that is not her favorite to provide. I read the public part of the reviews when cruising for future double partners when a client doesn't want to use my ATF.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:05 AM   #35
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Off-topic - Stock Trader is most likely a guy mainly because when he first started he thought meeting in public for 400.00 was enough to get past a woman's screening. Total dude mentality. Or a banned provider.The women who think that is proper screening tend to type worse. Based on? I dunno if he's since gotten hacked or gave away the account but I'm reasonably sure that the original owner of the account was male.
Stock Trader has no validity whatsoever and should be just put on ignore and hopefully "it" will go away.

On-Topic - Reviews are useful for activities. If over the course of several reviews a lack of DFK and LFK shows up you would expect that that is not her favorite to provide. Type "worse" or bastardize the English language? I read the public part of the reviews when cruising for future double partners when a client doesn't want to use my ATF.
I believe that some of the reviews here are tainted by providers selling Kool-aid.
Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:57 PM   #36
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Cooper believe it or not as far as the board is concerned I'm Switzerland. I stay neutral as far as invented board drama goes and to top it off I don't even hobby in Austin. So I literally have no dog in this race. There's a lot of overlap in Austin and SA hobbyists so I end up over here when I'm screening someone and then inevitability get sucked into the co-ed. Just because I said the person who wrote Stock Trader's original post was male literally has nothing to do with how I feel about his posts or current temper tantrum.

Most of the established FS providers will not see someone without screening, be it provider references or real world information. A newbie offering to meet in public, to bypass a lady's requirement to disclose personal information, is not new and often met with a resounding "no". "I swear I'm a nice guy!" and the ability to not behave like a douchebag for a hour is not enough for a woman to go anywhere with a man alone.

Seriously, going through the hoopla that Stock Trader has is fucking stupid if it's just a mandle. How hard is it to make up reviews of moco chicks or strictly BP girls that want nothing to do with this site? Unless it is a mandle of some chick that doesn't have basic reasoning or observation skills Then they deserve kudos for working twice as hard for half the profit (and I'm sure they have a lovely time doing 5 BNG's over the course of three hours instead of working for an hour and getting to enjoy themselves). I admit I default towards giving people the benefit of the doubt because the the other option is just to assume everyone is an idiot.

I based my statements on observation. You really expect me to call out the providers that I think express themselves online less than stellar and have (in my opinion) shoddy screening? Nope, not happening.

As for the two "that"s in a row...please excuse me for losing my train of thought in the middle of a sentence I had started in plural and ended in singular. No one can accuse me of being perfect.

P.S. If a provider needs a mandle to drum up business or fight her battles she is completely weak and should get into a business more suited for her.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #37
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Seriously, going through the hoopla that Stock Trader has is fucking stupid if it's just a mandle. How hard is it to make up reviews of moco chicks or strictly BP girls that want nothing to do with this site? Unless it is a mandle of some chick that doesn't have basic reasoning or observation skills Then they deserve kudos for working twice as hard for half the profit (and I'm sure they have a lovely time doing 5 BNG's over the course of three hours instead of working for an hour and getting to enjoy themselves). I admit I default towards giving people the benefit of the doubt because the the other option is just to assume everyone is an idiot.
+1.

Why create a "mandle" without establishing premium access?

Lame.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:46 PM   #38
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Nonsense posts:

The only difference between true lurkers and real jerkers.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women