Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Coed Discussions - Arizona
test
Coed Discussions - Arizona Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162460
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35789
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2016, 05:57 PM   #1
davephx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default All Prostitutes Victims Testimony

Commander Gallagher Bias

Now with IT Phoenix Police but while a vice lieutenant involved in Project Rose and the investigation of the Temple.

(Skipping lots of the details of heated discussions to get to the bias issue vs other issues reported on the Temple List)

1/22/2016 Maricopa Superior Court - Gallagher back on stand - Trial is open to public and media.

Says he has not found anyone charged with prostitution that has not been a victim after their investigative team questions them (Dave notes, yes admit a victim of go to jail choice given in Project Rose roundups).

Tracy asks, Am I a victim? You have met me. but said you have never met anyone that was not a victim. Am I a victim?

Says doesn't know since hasn't investigated background.

Lots more but this is part that may apply to others not related to being a Church or Temple.

Dave notes for those not getting the extensive Temple List updates, trial after more than 30 days is testimony in my view is going very well on the real issue of "no fee arrangement". In the States's case most of the witnesses (workers that were given lesser plea deals if agreed to testify for the State) are far more favorable to the defense than the State. Tracy has done great job on cross. Seems clear no fee arrangement since paid after the session, never before, never discuss donation and there was no blacklist if customers didn't donate. Maybe 12+ witness have verified this so I can't imagine how there could have been any "fee agreement" required for prostitution. Tracy keeps wanting to raise the constitutional issues which in my view are totally irrelevant and there is no constitutional protection from State criminal law (prostitution charges). The only hope under the Arizona Freedom of Religion Act has long been excluded from consideration (long story over the years of hearings).

Lots of other good witness's about the different kinds of orgasm which do not involve ejaculation, how if men ask for sex they are kicked out or not allowed to set up a sessions... etc. etc.

Trial is now in the defense phase and will probably go to the jury within the next month. If Tracy loses (I cannot imagine how) she will appeal. The worst I can imagine is a hung jury with one or two conservative religious types thinking it is prostitution. Then we would start all over again!
davephx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women