Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41324
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2016, 05:25 PM   #16
mrkobayashi
Registered Member

Marco low profile? Well, if you are not part of his exclusive members only service, one might think so. What I can confirm is that Marco has very tough screening standards and not everyone is lucky enough to make it in the club. I seriously doubt that "Still Looking" would even be considered as a candidate.

I've known Marco since the early MINT days when Ava, Taylor, Juliana, Moxie, London, Aerial, Astrid, Celeste, Pearis just to name a few of legends that once graced our board and even then, it has taken me months to finally get my foot back in the door at MINT.

I was fortunate to schedule with Aspen (review in the works) earlier this week. So, Whispers I am in complete agreement with you, Marco and SL are in no way connected what-so-ever.
mrkobayashi is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:30 PM   #17
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkobayashi View Post
Marco low profile? Well, if you are not part of his exclusive members only service, one might think so. What I can confirm is that Marco has very tough screening standards and not everyone is lucky enough to make it in the club. I seriously doubt that "Still Looking" would even be considered as a candidate.

I've known Marco since the early MINT days when Ava, Taylor, Juliana, Moxie, London Aerial, Astrid, Celeste, Pearis just to name a few legends that once graced our board and even then, it has taken me months to finally get my foot back in the door at MINT.

I was fortunate to schedule with Aspen (review in the works) earlier this week. So, Whispers I am in complete agreement with you, Marco and SL are in no way connected what-so-ever.
What.The.Fuck?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 07:05 AM   #18
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

I've known Marco since the early MINT days when Ava, Taylor, Juliana, Moxie, London, Aerial, Astrid, Celeste, Pearis just to name a few of legends that once graced our board and even then, it has taken me months to finally get my foot back in the door at MINT.

{{{wai}}}{{{wai}}}

Mr Kobiyasahi sir,

Kind sir,

Would you please pontificate why Still Looking would not be considered for inclusion in the Marco club please.

Thank you...

{{{wai}}}{{{wai}}} {{{deep wai}}}
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:05 AM   #19
mrkobayashi
Registered Member

maybe others will step forward about SL and help you make an educated decision.
mrkobayashi is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:12 AM   #20
moonshiner
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Or maybe you could just answer the question Marco?

Should have left the post before your edit!
moonshiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Thanks for the info.

Do those "tough screening standards" still include photographing client's, their cars and license plates outside of the in-calls and acquiring RW information for his file in case he needs to influence the clients to modify reviews?

Will you be properly placing Aspen's review in the Agency Section and crediting Marco with his efforts? For a long time Aspen has been being reviewed as if she was an Independent Provider as have most of Marco's girls.

Most guys booking with her believe they communicate with her when it's Marco at the keyboard or texting from the GV number.

Thank-you for publicly bringing this to light.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #22
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Thanks for the info.

Do those "tough screening standards" still include photographing client's, their cars and license plates outside of the in-calls and acquiring RW information for his file in case he needs to influence the clients to modify reviews?

Will you be properly placing Aspen's review in the Agency Section and crediting Marco with his efforts? For a long time Aspen has been being reviewed as if she was an Independent Provider as have most of Marco's girls.

Most guys booking with her believe they communicate with her when it's Marco at the keyboard or texting from the GV number.

Thank-you for publicly bringing this to light.
I.must admit of all the drama threads here I enjoy when you pimps go after each other with the territorial zeal of a momma bear!

Carry on...I'll watch for awhile.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

mrkobayashi? Marco?

Don't leave yet.

Your providing good info.

Or was that an "Ooops" Post?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net