Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48214
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 12:40 AM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down This guy

So this guy starts texting me wants me to come see him.. Says yea he's got references. I call one she says"yea he's cool". Cool I say"sure I'll come". Them he starts asking me questions, mind you this isn't my first rodeo; so all these questions are in my showcase. ( you don't have to be caught in the act, the text messages alone can get you in trouble),. So I decide no to risky, but I had already got out of bed dressed ready to go. He starts with the questions freaks me out I don't like it. I decide forget it. He text back like thirty min later (at this point I am back in bed undressed), "no come on I'm sorry, I really want to see you". So I say f7ck it I'm already up, I go.. Its not that far, gives me address I go apartment name. I text him what's up says he has to come open the gate. Why can't you give me code or open from inside? So while I'm waiting the sheriff pulls up behind me. I'm like fux this I'm out. I go to pull away. Regardless if for whatever reason the sheriff lived there, the guy was a strait time wasted. Everyone that knows me knows I'm legit. No problems., But this was strait b.s. handle lets****@%#ady1/#501483****.. Pm for questions ladies.. I hate this happened lesson learned.. I'm safe in my bed should have stayed there got to go to work early..
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:01 AM   #2
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Ummmmmmm, big time ok. Don't run off the rails here lady.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:07 AM   #3
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

What's with these assholes, your like the third person in the past month with the same BS of sending girls on a wild goose chase. Sorry this happen, at least your safe at home in a warm bed, it's pretty chilly out there tonight.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:36 AM   #4
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. It was cold and I'm up at 530 to go to work..but hey. Iam safe.. Not a great move on his part. ..
Old 01-03-2016, 04:49 AM   #5
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No wonder these small market hobby area are having a hard time getting any new providers or keeping the season ones with stuff like this going on. In the last couple of years the hobby has changed a lot in a bad way not really sure what is going on but not good.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:14 AM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can post full handles but you have to mask the phone numbers a certain way. Might want to edit that. Anyway I saw him and spoke to him plenty of times. He's a good guy just asks a lot of questions. Oh you ask me for a reference on this same guy September 17th but the number was different. Might want to make sure it's the right man and not an imposture. Men ask questions and cops live in normal places. Also if you were getting busted you wouldn't have seen a cop car until it was too late. Damn sure wouldn't have been able to have time to freak out and leave.

I lived in an apartment complex in Maumelle where 3 cops lived. One was a sheriff, one was a state trooper, and the other was NLRPD. I watched them see their kids off to school every morning. Sometimes cops are normal people. Sometimes cops are bored and do random shit. I don't freak out over a cop unless I'm going 85 in a school zone (done it).

I could be wrong who knows. I'm just a hooker
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:11 PM   #7
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True that
Old 01-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

While "Time Wasters" are a serious issue that Provider deal with on an all too often basis, they do not rise to the Level of being worthy of an Alert.

While they are irksome, they do not constitute a danger to the community.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:14 PM   #9
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
While "Time Wasters" are a serious issue that Provider deal with on an all too often basis, they do not rise to the Level of being worthy of an Alert.

While they are irksome, they do not constitute a danger to the community.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions.

Biomed1
They might not be a danger, but like Lil Nicky said they sure do fuck up the play ground. And what's with all these dudes with their damn questions, probably trying to get there rocks off without paying to have a lady handle the dirty deed.

News flash your contacting a hooker, no need to ask if your going to get your dick sucked or how your going to fuck her. Wish the providers had to ask all the questions, cause I bet half of y'all couldn't even buy pussy.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:25 PM   #10
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i see cop cars anywhere around i'm just outta there.
i'm horny as hell these days, but they still harsh the mellow real fast
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #11
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The one time I had a run in with the L.E I did not see one cop car anywhere...if cops are out to bust you they are not going to show their car anywhere that is a for sure thing. This seeing a cop ride by excuse is old....they will be in an unmarked car not a full on patrol car...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:18 AM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
The one time I had a run in with the L.E I did not see one cop car anywhere...if cops are out to bust you they are not going to show their car anywhere that is a for sure thing. This seeing a cop ride by excuse is old....they will be in an unmarked car not a full on patrol car...
^^this. I understand seeing a cop makes the dick go limp but if honestly 90% of the time the cop is there for a completely unrelated reason and they are hoping you don't give them a reason to check you out.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

The hobbyist in question was probably just inexperienced...thus the questions.

I've went through that before myself and a simple solution is just to let them know that those types of questions are not appropriate.

As far as the cop car, just reiterating what everyone else has already said… If you're in danger of being busted, they will be incredibly conscious of remaining undetected. The last thing they are going to do is invest all kinds of money & time into nabbing you, only to scare you off before they are able to do so.

I've seen cops on my way into appointments, frequently in hotel lobbies. I usually just say hi. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #14
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i do get the logic of all that.
and i realize it's most of the time going to be an irrational response.

the one time it spooked me off there were 3 cop cars near the entrance of the hotel.
but yeah, won't usually be that obvious
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:59 PM   #15
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not going to worry about it. .it won't happen again.. my mistake.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women