Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2015, 02:31 PM   #181
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Seeing you had no point 1 -2 or 3 who is stupid now sperm bank the inbred chimp?
He clearly stated points one and two - what can't you see that?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Try to think up some more lies sperm bank the inbred chimp.

You obviously had both the shit and the intelligence beat out of you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And there were no lies except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But your stupidity trumped your lies in both frequency and magnitude, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #183
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Thus, you have confirmed point #3, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

"Thirdly, some people, people like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will always be just too damn stupid to see points one and two."

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who the fuck are the "Phoneticians"?
All that time that EKIM is spending with the " I have a degree in journalism ' DOTY award winner sure isn't helping EKIM'S spelling or reading comprehension ! He and woomby probably figure that " phoneticians " where the folks that spread all of the cell phone towers around the US ! That exclusive diet of rabbit pellets and fresh dingleberries of EKIM's isn't helping either !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #184
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He clearly stated points one and two - what can't you see that?
He prints lies and you go for it? Why can't you see that? I see you used a post of mine that you apparently missed the point on in your signature. Advertising stupidity on your part?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #185
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You obviously had both the shit and the intelligence beat out of you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And there were no lies except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But your stupidity trumped your lies in both frequency and magnitude, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It has been and still is your MO sperm bank the inbred chimp You make up shit or lie about what someone said call it a fact. Then when they call you on it you call them stupid and repeat often. You have zero credibility. If asked a question you avoid it and deflect to another topic. Case in point your favorite name for me has been shown to be a lie, however you persist rather than facing up to your lie, or admitting you didn't know what FIFY means. Never did give the name of the African who brought smallpox to the Americas,even though you were asked numeral times.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:53 PM   #186
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
All that time that EKIM is spending with the " I have a degree in journalism ' DOTY award winner sure isn't helping EKIM'S spelling or reading comprehension ! He and woomby probably figure that " phoneticians " where the folks that spread all of the cell phone towers around the US ! That exclusive diet of rabbit pellets and fresh dingleberries of EKIM's isn't helping either !
+1

Quote:
It has been and still is your MO sperm bank the inbred chimp You make up shit or lie about what someone said call it a fact. Then when they call you on it you call them stupid and repeat often. You have zero credibility. If asked a question you avoid it and deflect to another topic. Case in point your favorite name for me has been shown to be a lie, however you persist rather than facing up to your lie, or admitting you didn't know what FIFY means. Never did give the name of the African who brought smallpox to the Americas,even though you were asked numeral times.
Your lies and stupidity were delineated and explained to you @ post #154 above, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:00 PM   #187
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
+1

Your lies and stupidity were delineated and explained to you @ post #154 above, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your lies and blustering bullshit have been explained to you many times sperm bank the inbred chimp. Being a idiot you are blissfully unaware. You and your WK gay rey need to get a room .
Old 12-14-2015, 04:01 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your lies and blustering bullshit have been explained to you many times sperm bank the inbred chimp. Being a idiot you are blissfully unaware. You and your WK gay rey need to get a room .

Old 12-14-2015, 04:26 PM   #189
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
" numeral times . " WTF is THAT EKIM !!! More of that "writing training " from YOUR hero woomby's YEW TWO KIN BE A GERNALIST school for idiots and hillbillies ? You must have aced the entry requirements then EKIM. No need for and SAT or ACT score there, huh EKIM ! Did you claim " minority status " as an Inbred Chimp to emulate YOUR and woomby's hero odummer ??? You're sure giving a strong showing for the next DOTY award there EKIM !!
Old 12-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #190
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
As usual your lies have deteriorated into name calling, so sperm bank the inbred chimp it is time to tell you to go fuck yourself. Now get the last word and chalk up a win.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:40 PM   #191
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
He prints lies and you go for it? Why can't you see that? I see you used a post of mine that you apparently missed the point on in your signature. Advertising stupidity on your part?
No, I completely got the point. It isn't fun being made to look like a racist, is it?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 05:40 PM   #192
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
" numeral times . " WTF is THAT EKIM !!! More of that "writing training " from YOUR hero woomby's YEW TWO KIN BE A GERNALIST school for idiots and hillbillies ? You must have aced the entry requirements then EKIM. No need for and SAT or ACT score there, huh EKIM ! Did you claim " minority status " as an Inbred Chimp to emulate YOUR and woomby's hero odummer ??? You're sure giving a strong showing for the next DOTY award there EKIM !!
+1

The 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, AKA "woomby", disabled his account, or so it says.

Quote:
As usual your lies have deteriorated into name calling, so sperm bank the inbred chimp it is time to tell you to go fuck yourself. Now get the last word and chalk up a win.
Your multiple lies and associated stupidity were delineated and explained to you @ post #154 above, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #193
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
No, I completely got the point. It isn't fun being made to look like a racist, is it?
Racist? LOL you have completely dropped off the deep end.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #194
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
+1

The 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, AKA "woomby", disabled his account, or so it says.

Your multiple lies and associated stupidity were delineated and explained to you @ post #154 above, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
woomby must be out on his "victory tour " with his DOTY trophy showing it all across the country to his fag buddies ! And he DIDN'T take his WK EKIM with him ? !! Wonder if Big Sir got to travel with him instead ? Or was the strain of being outed more than he copuld bear and he went to huff post where he could be a hero to all of those fellow dumbasses ? Whatever will EKIM do for a friend and mentor now ? !! Hit the 'holes harder to forget about HIS unrequited love for HIS woomby ? Poor EKIM ! This just isn't his LIFE ! Mebbe their will be less infighting 'mongst the reacharound crew for who gets to carry the rainbow flag at their next parade now with woomby AWOL ! So much for his daily average post count ! And an " ADIOS MOFO " to woomby ! Salute ! : moon: :mf_dr ibble:
Old 12-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #195
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
woomby must be out on his "victory tour " with his DOTY trophy showing it all across the country to his fag buddies ! And he DIDN'T take his WK EKIM with him ? !! Wonder if Big Sir got to travel with him instead ? Or was the strain of being outed more than he copuld bear and he went to huff post where he could be a hero to all of those fellow dumbasses ? Whatever will EKIM do for a friend and mentor now ? !! Hit the 'holes harder to forget about HIS unrequited love for HIS woomby ? Poor EKIM ! This just isn't his LIFE ! Mebbe their will be less infighting 'mongst the reacharound crew for who gets to carry the rainbow flag at their next parade now with woomby AWOL ! So much for his daily average post count ! And an " ADIOS MOFO " to woomby ! Salute ! : moon: :mf_dr ibble:
Should you include MunchMidget on your list?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women