Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
Nodramaguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Is it just me?

Is it just me, or is there something enchanting about that girl next door? You know, the one with the curves, who isn't shy about being who she is. The one who you can't help but watch as she crosses the room, confident and mysterious at the same time. The one who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let you know what it is. She may not be considered a model in some circles, but she is real, and she is passionate, and she knows that there is but one life we are offered, and that should not be wasted on the ordinary...and she will never be ashamed of taking a full drink of that life's cup. Where is this woman, I ask, so that I might experience her fully?
Nodramaguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:01 PM   #2
61corv
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Sorry - but it is just you, my neighbor is 92 years old and not that hot... although she does make me cookies.
61corv is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol 61Corv...my neighbor is 97!
But Nodra...that is a sexy way to word it!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:04 AM   #4
Nodramaguy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61corv View Post
Sorry - but it is just you, my neighbor is 92 years old and not that hot... although she does make me cookies.
Cookies, well at least you got that going for you....which is nice...
Old 12-11-2015, 06:07 AM   #5
Nodramaguy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
But Nodra...that is a sexy way to word it!!
Why thank you Ma'am, sexy is good, no wait...it's awesome!
Old 12-11-2015, 07:48 AM   #6
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodramaguy View Post
Is it just me, or is there something enchanting about that girl next door? You know, the one with the curves, who isn't shy about being who she is. The one who you can't help but watch as she crosses the room, confident and mysterious at the same time. The one who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let you know what it is. She may not be considered a model in some circles, but she is real, and she is passionate, and she knows that there is but one life we are offered, and that should not be wasted on the ordinary...and she will never be ashamed of taking a full drink of that life's cup. Where is this woman, I ask, so that I might experience her fully?
Of course that's enchanting to us. And we partake in the hobby thinking that it will satisfy our urges, but except in some pretty rare cases, doesn't meet the urges that you describe. Some will try the Sugar Baby route, thinking that will do it. But that's either usually filled with too much drama, or is too sterile, or ends up being way more expensive than the hobby ever would. Or, once you bed that girl next door, the allure is all gone. A story....

Prior to my hobby life, I knew a woman in civilian life that I lusted after. We were part of a lot of the same circles, so we saw each other multiple times a week. She was the prototypical "girl next door," in my estimation. Of course, I was married and still am, and she was always in some sort of committed relationship, so we were never anything more than friends. Fast forward 3 years, and while scanning the profiles in Seeking Arrangements one day, I found her. It was my very own J. Geils "Centerfold" moment. Nervously I messaged her, letting her know I knew her, and that if she had interest in seeing someone she knew in RL, I would reveal my identity. I nervously awaited her reply. She did, and I did. We chatted and flirted for awhile, and even made arrangements to meet, but never did. But it was clear, that while she loved sex, the money was the only piece that she was really interested in, and she lost most of the enchantment for me.

I'm not saying that would be true in your case. I'm just saying that often we want most what we cannot have.....
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #7
Nodramaguy
Registered Member

Default No drama...

Smooth,

Thanks for the story...I'm sorry that didn't turn out better for you. Don't get me wrong though, I hope that there are a few ladies out there in this hobby who might meet what I described, with out the drama (hence the name). I'm not looking for an attachment or for something I know wouldn't be there. But, I bet there are some mature, passionate, experienced ladies who would be very interesting to spend some time with and get to know. I know it's just business, but there's no reason it can't be "a pleasure doing business" with mutual respect and pleasure for both.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #8
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Wait........

You mean all of this God damn time I could have been getting cookies, too?

Mutha......
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 03:30 AM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

11 blocks, utr, and she likes Patron Silver
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women