Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #46
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_stedman View Post
I followed a google link to here and I have been having the same exact problems myself with low libido, low testostserone problems. I did my homework on this stuff and I know ruthless is an excellent company, been around for years. plus its a 100% money back guarantee so how the heck can I go wrong? I plan on hobbying next month and travelling the entire New England area for work and the providers up here are HOT HOT HOT so I want to take full advantage.

I'm ordering a couple bottles of this stuff, if I can get my Test levels even close to yours Henry I will be a happy camper! thanks for the recommendation!
Wow what a coincidence that you register today after following a "google link" and happen to be in the market for both hookers AND magic potions of dubious scientific value!

Welcome to a eccie Shill #3!

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #47
B_stedman
BANNED

there is a sale for $99 per bottle going on right now.. I stocked up bigtime, this stuff is awesome!! I've been on it a few days now and already I can feel a difference. http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html
B_stedman is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 05:06 PM   #48
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveningCloud View Post
Androgel changed my life. I was 44, 5'10", 260 lbs. Had the T tested and it was 88! Started with the scrip and lost almost 80 lbs, libido is thru the roof and life is good. I'm single and feel and look like I was when I was an Airborne Ranger 25 years ago.

Better living through pharmaceuticals is now my new motto...

EC
low T is a major problem in this country for sure. a killer of sex drive
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:44 PM   #49
bizzly1001
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

seriously who buys this stuff? if you legitimately had hormonal imbalances, see a doctor. Science the shit out of your problem. Don't listen to marketers for something as important as your health. Why can't this thread be deleted when the spam links live on and the OP was banned?
bizzly1001 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:51 PM   #50
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Talking

This whole thread is a terrible attempt at affiliate marketing..NOT ONLY did OP NOT generate the link correctly but he also repeated the link at least thrice...which drew more attention than necessary...these fuckers really don't know how to be low-key...do they?

The product is legit ...but so are tons of others (and then 4 hundred tons that aren't) ...still no such thing as a Panacea, though.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:28 PM   #51
wcbumf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I call bullshit on this entire thread. There are no proven oral testosterone supplements and injections are the only current effective treatment.
wcbumf is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #52
Inversion
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcbumf View Post
I call bullshit on this entire thread. There are no proven oral testosterone supplements and injections are the only current effective treatment.
There's lots 'Proven' but it depends on what you are trying to Achieve..you aren't going to achieve anything more than sub-optimal test levels with natural stuff Alone. You certainly won't get steroid-equivalent results with this stuff...muscle gain is minimal, at best.
Old 10-25-2015, 07:01 PM   #53
wcbumf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversion View Post
There's lots 'Proven' but it depends on what you are trying to Achieve..you aren't going to achieve anything more than sub-optimal test levels with natural stuff Alone. You certainly won't get steroid-equivalent results with this stuff...muscle gain is minimal, at best.
By "proven" I mean proven to work. Oral testosterone washes out almost immediately and loses efficacy.
wcbumf is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #54
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
low T is a major problem in this country for sure. a killer of sex drive
You bumped a 19 month dormant thread to link in your signature line the same link as the banned discredited OP? Please explain.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:38 PM   #55
Inversion
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
You bumped a 19 month dormant thread to link in your signature line the same link as the banned discredited OP? Please explain.
"Their marketing techniques are notorious - Aggressive-proliferation is their motto."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women