Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #31
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
Finally a thread with some NICE posts. So far these 3 LADIES are the only providers that have used the word "friend(s)" in their post. It seems the word friend is a word some ladies are not comfortable/able to use when referring to clients. Seeing 3 lovely ladies comfortable referring to some clients as friends really warms the heart. I wish more ladies could grasp this concept. Thank you ladies for adding some warmth and sunshine to this board, my hat is off to you/ya'll.
Awww ur so sweet thank you and You're so very welcome. But it's the truth I have become great friends with all my regular clients and when we do see each other again its like I'm getting to catch up and fuck with an old friend And fuckbuddy. Always a great fucking time.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #32
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
I personally think if I've seen u and u Come back and see me again, ur a regular. Because logically I wouldn't expect most clients to be able to afford to see providers multiple times a week. Considering most have real life things to take care of and financially maintain. Plus, as many pussies to be had and the new pussy tht joins everyday, I kno ur going to see everyone Tht peaks ur interest so I kno u will see other providers before u come back to see me. So if u come see me at least twice u are someone I would consider a regular because I kno u will come see me again whether Tht be in a month or in 6 months Ill see u again. Now if u come see me once a week or more then once a week tht is a lot. Then IMO u would be more like A sugar daddy, to an extent. But IMO The whole sugardaddy/sugarbaby thing is more like a relationship/agreement between two ppl tht like each other enough to make it more personal. But I think there are many different levels of sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships. Besides I kno my pussy isn't cheap and all the best ones aren't so I kno u gentlemen pay a pretty penny to see us ladies. So either u guys just like sex a lot and want to fuck every girl in the world, or We must be doing something right and u enjoy all of us outstanding whores

But I consider all my clients I consider regulars as great friends and fuck buddies. I enjoy all of them. Plus there is plenty of dick and money to go around. U guys should fuck all the whores IMO.
Even though you (Serenity) are relatively new to the Arkansas Playground (admitting no doubt of your immediate suckcess).... your copied post hits the hobby nail on it's head!!
You (and your obvious best hobby girlfriend/sister-playmate) are two of the very few reasons I miss the Arkansas hobby. In my opinion, you are already waaaaaaaaaay ahead of your more vocal, posting half-sisters!!
Fuck 'em!!! Just continue, being your own incredibly sexy self!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:59 AM   #33
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I probably wouldn't count as any ladies regular because I don't hobby frequently......but there were a handful of ladies during the time I have hobbied that I would see more than others. They were MY regulars (go to providers) until they weren't part of the local scene.....Mia Maxwell then Sexy Brittany then Coco. I do like the familiarity and increased comfort that comes with multiple visits.....looking for a new regular at this moment or waiting for an old regular to come back (that was aimed at Sexy Brittany who is the only one of those three with a showcase in Arkansas).

I do have a great respect for all the providers though. Thanks to those I have and haven't seen....you are appreciated!!
Logan135 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #34
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
Even though you (Serenity) are relatively new to the Arkansas Playground (admitting no doubt of your immediate suckcess).... your copied post hits the hobby nail on it's head!!
You (and your obvious best hobby girlfriend/sister-playmate) are two of the very few reasons I miss the Arkansas hobby. In my opinion, you are already waaaaaaaaaay ahead of your more vocal, posting half-sisters!!
Fuck 'em!!! Just continue, being your own incredibly sexy self!!
Well thank u so much for Tht awesome compliment u made me smile from ear to ear Tht lets me kno Tht I am doing something right because taking care of and making my wonderful clients happy, without crossing my own boundaries and doing things I'm not comfortable doing, is my main priority. I love getting constructive criticism and feed back so Tht I can work on areas Tht I could be better at. I also have had an awesome teacher. Selena25 is The bomb.com and if anyone don't kno, now they do. Lol. But honestly I enjoy all my clients and I like pleasing a man and I'm great at it. My gma always said "Watever U decide to do in life, be great at it." Wise words. But u awesome gentlemen make my job quite easy. u all

And don't u worry there cause I'm definitely going to keep fucking them all if they let me Fingers crossed!
Old 12-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #35
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I have had several regulars over the years. The nature of the hobby makes me more comfortable seeing the same provider. No concerns about incompatibility, less risk and when you find the right one, who has a great personality you enjoy, has the skills to please, and the knowledge of what you like, it provides an unbeatable combination. When 2 people meet that like each other and get along like friends, even though it is only a rent a friend, it is very enjoyable to meet and catch up with each other. The problem with regulars is the inevitability of the provider retiring and moving on with her life. It often takes a while to find a suitable replacement.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:32 PM   #36
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

That is why I like to have several ladies that I consider regulars - well, that plus I enjoy the variety. Ladies come here and leave here for all sorts of reasons. You just never know when one of your favorites is going to decide to check out. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:48 PM   #37
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

Well of course it doesn't count... I have to have dick in mouth then in hand right as the sweet release and spraying of the semen cumming out of ur dick. Oh the sweet satisfaction it gives me
RJinLR, hope you have already made an appointment! Please, by all means, take the time to write a review. I can't wait to read it!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:59 AM   #38
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
RJinLR, hope you have already made an appointment! Please, by all means, take the time to write a review. I can't wait to read it!
Serenity, should we give the people what they want?
RJinLR is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:40 AM   #39
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJinLR View Post
Serenity, should we give the people what they want?
We are already 10 steps ahead of them So they just have to wait in anticipation for a review to be written once I blow ur mind during our session. I personally can't wait until I get to finally see u and put ur dick In my mouth and vagina

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women