Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #31
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Who are you calling a discourse!?!

It is ON, HL.

IT IS ON!!!
SO BE IT!!!
*DONS FAT SUIT*

image.jpeg
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:23 PM   #32
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
You mean those reams of Iambic pentameter text to her were for naught?
+1 - With a response like that, I bet your sweet nothings were veritable ODES! How could she not care???

Or I guess that you texted to him???
Old 12-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #33
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Nobody had a "2nd" Handle. I was told that I could have my same account, and run agency but would lose my Premium Access. I said "OK." The Guidelines specifically state a Provider can have an assistant.

According to the guidelines here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

8th Bullet Point: "Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval."

So it stands to reason a Hobbyist can create an Agency and run it like he would do for a female he was helping.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #34
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
Nobody had a "2nd" Handle. I was told that I could have my same account, and run agency but would lose my Premium Access. I said "OK." The Guidelines specifically state a Provider can have an assistant.

According to the guidelines here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

8th Bullet Point: "Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval."

So it stands to reason a Hobbyist can create an Agency and run it like he would do for a female he was helping.
TAF, not sure why you keep defending this since you already folded the Hen House at the first sign of trouble. If you were so sure things were on the up and up, why did you close up shop?

The guideline does talk about making ads, not making reviews or any other part of accessing a VP's account. Or is this your calculated way to say that you are still a "helper"?

Things were so much better when you were just finding new talent, writing kick ass reviews, and adding these ladies to the community. Maybe things were always this way and I was just too naive to know the difference.

Cheers!
Old 12-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #35
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I'm not defending it, I'm shining a spotlight on an issue and being transparent. As long as people keep putting out misinformation, I'm going to correct them. Facts matter to some people and the more people know about the Guidelines, Rules, and just common human decency (paradox in this type of world), the better everyone will be.

I already explained in another thread why Hen House was closed. The bullying, which is against the Guidelines here: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct."

There was too much harassment and the girls within the agency, and even myself were getting uncomfortable with the loose accusations in a public forum. And also the outting of Members' privacy is atrocious.

If you want to determine if we are in a better situation now or before when I was introducing girls, just look at the net gain or net loss of providers. We have basically seen a net loss of 4 girls in a week. When I was introducing them, most wouldn't stick around very long for various reasons and complaints against you guys, and who do you think they complained to?
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:17 PM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Then answer the question. Who was the modtard that told you it was ok to have an agency account and a hobbyist account, and write reviews of your own whores (without PA credit)........since you have nothing to hide.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:18 PM   #37
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm not defending it, I'm shining a spotlight on an issue and being transparent. As long as people keep putting out misinformation, I'm going to correct them. Facts matter to some people and the more people know about the Guidelines, Rules, and just common human decency (paradox in this type of world), the better everyone will be.

I already explained in another thread why Hen House was closed. The bullying, which is against the Guidelines here: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct."

There was too much harassment and the girls within the agency, and even myself were getting uncomfortable with the loose accusations in a public forum. And also the outting of Members' privacy is atrocious.

If you want to determine if we are in a better situation now or before when I was introducing girls, just look at the net gain or net loss of providers. We have basically seen a net loss of 4 girls in a week. When I was introducing them, most wouldn't stick around very long for various reasons and complaints against you guys, and who do you think they complained to?
Question. Why do you find the need to continually have to explain your actions? This is a fucking whore forum? These cock suckers are worse than judge Judy. It's nobody's business! If they didn't like your first explanation Fuck um. Fuck um in the ear! If they don't like it, Fuck um in the other ear! Do your thing player.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:34 PM   #38
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatacrock View Post
Question. Why do you find the need to continually have to explain your actions? This is a fucking whore forum? These cock suckers are worse than judge Judy. It's nobody's business! If they didn't like your first explanation Fuck um. Fuck um in the ear! If they don't like it, Fuck um in the other ear! Do your thing player.
+1
Old 12-02-2015, 10:16 PM   #39
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Hobbylover, it wasn't stupidity that led me to write a review of someone in the agency. I simply did not know, and even asked if that was kosher prior to even posting reviews. I was told by a Mod that it didn't appear to violate any rules, but that I wouldn't be granted PA credit. With that understanding, I posted.... I don't do stupid things. I calculate.
It was a huge error. You are a part of that agency thus you lose the ability to review your own agency. This should have never been allowed from the get go. Obviously there's a tremendous conflict of interest with this.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #40
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
This should have never been allowed from the get go. Obviously there's a tremendous conflict of interest with this.
And it took a drunk fucking ass hole to figure that out! Amazing, simply fucking amazing that Films and EG couldn't see it! Maybe because they were looking with the little blind head!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #41
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
And it took a drunk fucking ass hole to figure that out!
Well in my defense this shit keeps me on the edge of insanity....every now and then that sip helps me come back.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:51 AM   #42
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

He is referring to himself as the drunck
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:33 AM   #43
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
He is referring to himself as the drunck
You caught that too?... Maybe Mojojo had a sip or two too many?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:41 AM   #44
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You caught that too?... Maybe Mojojo had a sip or two too many?
Your mom had a sip to many and she goes to college.
whatacrock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women