Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35679
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 AM   #31
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yes, dumbass, I'm saying that you have no business talking about what it means to be a minority in this country. Can't you just admit ignorance in that area? Show me ONE instance where conservatives have looked at the facts and called out racism. ONE. And yes, without being a minority you have no base of reference for what it is to be a minority in this country and the fact that you somehow think you do, further illustrates the depths of your fucking ignorance. So, middle-aged white douchebag, are you going to sit here and tell me that you understand the complete experience and what it feels like to be a minority in this country? Are you SERIOUSLY going to say that exact thing? If you are, you're the fucking stupidest cocksucker on this board and that includes retards like gay rey. Just admit it; you have no fucking idea what it's like being a minority in this country. How could you; YOU'RE NOT A MINORITY. If someone wants to know what it's like to be a minority in this country, why in the FUCK would they come to you?

Zimmerman has been shown in subsequent incidences to be a fucking idiot. I'm not so sure that Martin deserved to die simply because a fucking moron went too far in following him. You are blaming the victim again. Michael Brown, you blame the victim again. Even when it comes out later that the police department had a history of dealing harshly with black people.

I'm not asking you to admit that racism doesn't exist, but goddamn, if you can't look around you and see it, you're fucking blind. I don't look at every situation and call it racism, but when the same shit keeps happening over and over, doesn't it at least make you wonder about it, just a little bit? Or is that too ugly a thought for your lilly-white ass to ponder, so you just move on, right?

You continue to amaze me with the level of your ignorance. Using your logic no one can talk about anything unless they have experienced it personally. So since you didn't fight in Iraq you should not be allowed to speak about it or have an opinion. Follow that logic to the end and the only thing you will be able to discuss is sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass.

The Michael Brown case is the perfect example of you and or ilk blaming racism when it played no part in the case. Regardless of the departments history of dealing with blacks the facts are Brown was not dealt with harshly until he decided to attack the officer. This was not racist. Does that mean that the department didn't have racist cops? No. What it means is this case was simply a thug refusing to follow the directions of an officer and then attacking him. He got what he deserved.

Why is it that you refer to Brown and Martin as victims? They were the aggressors. In your fucked up world a scumbag that attacks a woman but is killed because she was better prepared than expected is now the victim. You really need to wipe the shit out of your eyes and quit blaming the evil white man for all of your ills.

Zimmerman may be an idiot but that doesn't make his confrontation with Martin racist. Martin was followed not attacked. Martin was the aggressor and he lost. Without the equalizer of the gun Zimmermann would have been beaten or worse.

You and the left want to cry racism immediately after any confrontation that involves minorities but you are slow to label something terrorism even when the facts are in. The Fort Hood shooting is a perfect example. Workplace violence my ass.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:49 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You continue to amaze me with the level of your ignorance.
Is that because you entertain positive thoughts about people like him?

Hoping that one day he will have something intelligent to contribute?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:15 AM   #33
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go poison some more groundwater...
Why do you allege he has previously poisoned water somewhere?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:20 AM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, dumbass, I'm saying that you have no business talking about what it means to be a minority in this country. Can't you just admit ignorance in that area? Show me ONE instance where conservatives have looked at the facts and called out racism. ONE. And yes, without being a minority you have no base of reference for what it is to be a minority in this country and the fact that you somehow think you do, further illustrates the depths of your fucking ignorance. So, middle-aged white douchebag, are you going to sit here and tell me that you understand the complete experience and what it feels like to be a minority in this country? Are you SERIOUSLY going to say that exact thing? If you are, you're the fucking stupidest cocksucker on this board and that includes retards like gay rey. Just admit it; you have no fucking idea what it's like being a minority in this country. How could you; YOU'RE NOT A MINORITY. If someone wants to know what it's like to be a minority in this country, why in the FUCK would they come to you?

Zimmerman has been shown in subsequent incidences to be a fucking idiot. I'm not so sure that Martin deserved to die simply because a fucking moron went too far in following him. You are blaming the victim again. Michael Brown, you blame the victim again. Even when it comes out later that the police department had a history of dealing harshly with black people.

I'm not asking you to admit that racism doesn't exist, but goddamn, if you can't look around you and see it, you're fucking blind. I don't look at every situation and call it racism, but when the same shit keeps happening over and over, doesn't it at least make you wonder about it, just a little bit? Or is that too ugly a thought for your lilly-white ass to ponder, so you just move on, right?
By your reasoning, if I went to live in Mexico, I could then learn what it is like to be a minority, and then apply those lessons to my understanding of what it is like to be a minority here, right?

BTW, your people came here voluntarily, so you don't get near the same grievance points as blacks, who were mostly dragged here against their will.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:21 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Why do you allege he has previously poisoned water somewhere?
He's just judging others by his own standards, he does that regularly.

Every time he flushes, which I'm sure isn't enough, ...

..... he poisons the water .... somewhere!
Old 12-03-2015, 11:24 AM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes the stories abound of criminal activity by the HPD. A bar owner once told me after having the cops come in on a regular basis and arrest people for PI that the reason for it was his refusal to hire off duty HPD for security. this was allegedly told to him by one of the "officers". Mid 70's southeast Houston.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:59 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I don't there are many agencies without at least one "bad apple" ... and some with a bunch of rotten ones. For years New Orleans was the worst of the worst .. from the top down. Chicago is the subject of movies. One would think that a liberal mayor would clean up their department. But he would probably lose a lot of votes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women