Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60469
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41815
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2015, 03:57 AM   #1
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112
Default remember when coed was fun?

when providers posted pics
hobbyists had funny threads
when the vibe of coed was welcoming

Now.. attacks, stupid threads, putting providers down

Basically Non-Hobbyists (or Provider and Hobbyists using multiple handles) putting out crap to make themselves feel important.

All I hear now from Providers and Hobbyists (people actually in the hobby)is they rarely ever go to coed anymore. Not to comment on the stupidity, it doesn't help.

I realize this is pointless, but occasionally venting helps.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:57 AM   #2
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Funny, I had the sense that things have been getting a bit better here. That’s not just coed, but the San Antonio boards in general. Compared to the way it was when I joined last spring - and particularly compared to the troll-fest of late summer and early fall of this year – things do seem to be getting better.

I’m not saying it’s a vibrant and active community. Those tend to be rare, and even they go through cycles. But at least it’s not as toxic as it has been recently and seems to be moving in a good direction.

Not sure I’d agree that venting helps – the trolls like to say “just venting” when they wander into the party and drop a turd in the punch bowl. You really have to get past complaining and take some action to help move things along. Start a few threads of the kind of conversation you’d like to see here, give positive feedback to people whose responses are helpful or interesting, ignore the trolls and gently nudge the conversation back in the right direction.

I’ll play along, and I sense there are others who will do so as well – I sense there are a fair number of people willing to play but not many interested in getting the game started. Present company included, sadly – if I had more time or interest, I’d be more proactive in community-building – but for now, I remain a lurker and occasional supporter.
John4229 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:01 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Well, "boarding" is like gardening.

If you "weed" properly, you get a decent "crop."

I'll agree with the above that seems like fewer peeps are posting, but imo that is more or less cyclical.

Still a lot of viewers for some threads ...

If you are intent on having fun, you will.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

SMS, are you tempting the current state of affairs on north 35 to spread roots down here?

I've had a hoot reading all the supposed hotshots trying to get their me first attitude out there.

*sigh* It'll come down here again. They'll use any excuse to spew on any part of the board.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:36 AM   #5
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Still a lot of viewers for some threads ...
I made an early note of this (and the pattern has continued) that the threads with the highest view counts are consistently about SW's and Moco-ho's in the "Other" forum. It taught me early that there are a shitload of bargain-hunting lurkers on this Board.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #6
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I try to post funny things on here but rarely get any responses or if I do the discussion seems to go away from the original post. Most of them I just repost from my instagram accounts which get tons of hits. I guess I'm not as funny as I thought, lol! Different audience, I guess? I do enjoy the insightful threads with the back and forth convos between the hobbyists and providers.
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

If you want entertaining hobby related threads, spend a week in the Dallas forums. Lively bunch up there.

Cover Me, not to mention some of the threads with the highest counts in coed on the front page are with the titles about being broke, girls taken advantage of, recessions, and mother daughter combos out of all things. I'm sure some backed out of them as soon as they weren't what they were looking for, but go figure.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #8
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

I've been conversing with a number of folks about this very issue, and I have posted on it as well in the past. MoeBeeDick, I honor your attempts at humor and fun in the forums, but I am so trigger shy about posting now because of the lurking guys into sheep buggery, or those who want to imagine they are knocking up freshman cheerleaders - in high school. Maybe I will get in the mood again for some joke threads, or redhead threads, or anything other than woe is me and the world is going to end, etc.

Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:09 AM   #9
78213chef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

When I was a member previously this was a gun board. Now that I've come back after a 4 year hiatus I see there's a lot of bitterness and anger here. So yes I do "troll" there's enough drama in life don't really need it here. Thought we were all grown adults just seems like some people just can't let shit go or do and say things to feed their own ego. That's all I'm saying ...scroll on
78213chef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women