Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 09:50 AM   #136
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Go find the nearest gloryhole and fill your mouth with cock.
That's YOUR J-O-B woomby ! Not everyone has the same J-O-B as YOU and Ekim The Inbred Chimp. And keep WKing for each other, ya fags !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #137
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's YOUR J-O-B woomby ! Not everyone has the same J-O-B as YOU and Ekim The Inbred Chimp. And keep WKing for each other, ya fags !
It's not my job and you know it. You're nothing but a sad, old man who makes up gay stories on the internet all day. Of course you don't have much else to do between waiting for your check each month, do ya?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:29 PM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Prove that I've ever sent YOU one PM, tu mentiroso bastard. And when YOU can't, leave the site forever, to NEVER come back , even under another "name " as YOU'VE done in the past . Is THAT a deal, ya yellow backed chicken shit ? Provide PROOF , you LYING SON OF A BITCH that I've EVER sent YOU a PM. We're waiting ! I'll even ask the site monitors to chime in on this one ! Your swishy waling ass is grass now ! You've been caught in ANOTHER post that YOU present as fact that YOU can't prove or substantiate, since it NEVER happened. Keep fucking up woomby, YA POS. stick with working the golyholes ya POS ! At least there you can TRY to boss people other than Ekim, YOUR WK, around ! Tu chupa vergas, guey !
Prove that I've ever worked in a gloryhole. Provide proof. And I'll be contacting the mods about how to prove your pm messages. You've asked for blowjobs and assplay on SEVERAL occasions. Do you not like people saying things about you? If you don't like it, don't dish it out, you puto bitch.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #139
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
More dreaming and projection from YOU ! We should expect no less from a swishy walker like YOU that's been crowned THE 2016 DOTY AWARD WINNER ! At least I give YOU the " woomby salute " for YOUR award that YOUR reach around crew does not !!! Pobrecita puta Y EUNUCH Y cum guzzler !!! Maricona ! Caitlyn Woomby ! Don't break YOUR canckles in those heels, puta !
Should I go back and look at all the posts where you've posted something AFTER I posted in the thread? That constitutes following around, dumbass.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:31 PM   #140
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No advertising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Worried about that goddamned competition, St. Whiny?
He likes to stay UTR.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #141
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Prove that I've ever worked in a gloryhole. Provide proof. And I'll be contacting the mods about how to prove your pm messages. You've asked for blowjobs and assplay on SEVERAL occasions. Do you not like people saying things about you? If you don't like it, don't dish it out, you puto bitch.
Hit RTM in any PM that YOU claim I sent to you, ya lying pobreecita mentiroso puta ! Go ahead and lets see what the MOD has to say about YOUR lying maricona ways. Go ahead woomby ! Let's see YOU expose YOUR lying self to everyone here ! Don't go all " yellow backed " now maricona ! YOU are the one that needs to " provide proof " about any PM's. You've already proven your fag tendencies with numerous other previous posts that EVERYONE has seen woomby !
Old 11-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #142
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hit RTM in any PM that YOU claim I sent to you, ya lying pobreecita mentiroso puta ! Go ahead and lets see what the MOD has to say about YOUR lying maricona ways. Go ahead woomby ! Let's see YOU expose YOUR lying self to everyone here ! Don't go all " yellow backed " now maricona ! YOU are the one that needs to " provide proof " about any PM's. You've already proven your fag tendencies with numerous other previous posts that EVERYONE has seen woomby !
You are a full of shit maricona. La mas puta. You talk about lying liberals and you're nothing but a goddamn lying queen, you piece of shit beaner. Get the fuck out of here. I don't need to provide jack shit. You're the one sending me gay ass private messages, you cum guzzler. Provide proof or shut the fuck up, you puta mentirosa pedazo de mierda. Chinga tu madre, jotito puto.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #143
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Gey Rey is a stalker? Go figure!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:18 PM   #144
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Gey Rey is a stalker? Go figure!
You fuck trafficked Mexican hookers - go figure!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:21 PM   #145
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You fuck trafficked Mexican hookers - go figure!!
Still hanging at the AMP'S JL ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:44 PM   #146
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a full of shit maricona. La mas puta. You talk about lying liberals and you're nothing but a goddamn lying queen, you piece of shit beaner. Get the fuck out of here. I don't need to provide jack shit. You're the one sending me gay ass private messages, you cum guzzler. Provide proof or shut the fuck up, you puta mentirosa pedazo de mierda. Chinga tu madre, jotito puto.
Keep "duckin' and dodgin' " maricona mas puta ! Keep showing everyone why YOU'RE a yellow backed lying liberal POS EUNUCH and the DOTY AWARD WINNER OF 2016 ! And " chinga TU madre " is something that YOU must hear a lot of with your Momma / SEEster flat backing down at the 'holes en TU familia bid'ness, chapete ! Make sure to bring TU Madre / Hermana plenty of dingleberries for that dingleberry pie tomorrow ! YOUR favorite part of Thanksgiving is the "stuffing " that YOU get AFTER the familia eats dinner. And there must be lots of " chocolate fudge " for YOU puta !
Old 11-25-2015, 09:02 PM   #147
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Just read the reviews from the Dick Sucking Kreep, they read just like JL's.

Same addiction to slave flesh. Same hangouts.

Same everything.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:59 AM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Worried about that goddamned competition, St. Whiny?
Just trying to maintain the integrity of the board, Assup. Then you show up.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just trying to maintain the integrity of the board, Assup. Then you show up.
Still whining about your post count, or is this about Salina?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, MR. GALLUP!
Old 11-27-2015, 11:21 PM   #150
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You answered it for me, AssupIrrelevant. You add nothing to the conversation, as usual.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women