Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #106
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
Hobbyists write reviews????

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!
When are you going to review talent older than who are 35 and older today? You do a wonderful review. Just wondering;would be appreciated by us who have age limits.

Oh, I don't review. I pay cash for the privilege. Just to save you the research.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:58 PM   #107
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
There is no assumption for you to confirm or approve and those two types are totally different, so bad examples on your part.

A provider who treats a hobbyist bad, but that hobbyist does not review her or starts a thread about what he perceives as mistreatment by her and does not name her is a waste of a thread in the fact that the provider may have good reviews or no one has ever heard of her and in order to do a proper info exchange on her, guys need to know who she is to avoid her.

Guys that have not posted a review in over 6 months, yet post multiple times a day on a review board, with the majority of those posts, negative and condescending are pretty clear without naming names. But, most of the names go without saying, all you have to do is look at the guys who have the shit ass and thread hijacking comments to take personal shots at others, look at their post history of the same types of negative remarks and comment on how reviews should be or tell others of their experience with a provider, and yet there are no reviews of that provider by that person, nor are there any recent reviews at all, yet they post multiple times a day, with nothing good to say about anyone or anything, aka a troll. Do you really need names to figure that out?
" Tell others of their experience with that provider,and yet there are no reviews of that provider by that person...."

Hey I'm guilty of that....wtf is wrong with it? I've seen almost fourty girls I never reviewed. ...so what! If that ladies name comes up I exchange info....how is that bad? It seems to me the only way this could be bad is if I promised reviews to those girls or one of the guys was "sponsoring " me and paying for my sessions with the agreement that I'd write reviews! Does anyone else feel this is bad?
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:59 PM   #108
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
supposed to.. btw, you need to do a few reviews.. it's pitiful how few you've done in the time you've been active..
I do apologize for this. I haven't even written a review in November but that's because I haven't gotten laid since Monday.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:54 PM   #109
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen plenty of guys who either have a handle and lurk or just post and do not review.. Mostly P411 guys or someone who absolutely wants to stay UTR. Some of my favorite clients in the business are those types.. Some guys really let this shit get to their head like it makes them the big man on campus smh (no shade to anyone just a trend I notice from time to time)
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:51 AM   #110
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

^^^Sweet Treat I'd like to let you get to my head^^^
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:08 AM   #111
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

This thread has nothing to do with UTR guys that do not or even guys who are frequent posters who do not review much and/or each time they see a provider. What it is about is guys that have not done at least 1 review in over 6 months AND post multiple times daily with those most of their posts being negative, condescending, and taking personal shots at posters on threads from left field, usually hijacking threads steering them towards their well known agendas, many times doing their utmost to bait responses that have nothing to do with the topic of the threads. That is their type of fun on a whore review board. There are even a few posters in this thread who fit that description to a "T".
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:24 AM   #112
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I have been a member of EECIE since 2009 and have a total of 23 posts including this one. I have written 4 reviews and the last was posted in 2010. I have had Lifetime Premium Access since 2010 for the sole porpuse of not having to write reviews. I mainly use the boards for provider ads and keeping up with hobby. Just because some people don't write reviews does not mean they are trollers.
869103 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:42 AM   #113
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
This thread has nothing to do with UTR guys that do not or even guys who are frequent posters who do not review much and/or each time they see a provider. What it is about is guys that have not done at least 1 review in over 6 months AND post multiple times daily with those most of their posts being negative, condescending, and taking personal shots at posters on threads from left field, usually hijacking threads steering them towards their well known agendas, many times doing their utmost to bait responses that have nothing to do with the topic of the threads. That is their type of fun on a whore review board. There are even a few posters in this thread who fit that description to a "T".

One of your many other well known previous handles IS the exact thing you are describing. How are you not able to comprehend this? How can you possibly post this thread with a straight face? Is this your own brand of comedy?

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=209187

750 posts in three months and only 4 reviews.

Dude Stfu. You've graduated to whining about yourself in the third person. And while that may be fascinating to a psychologist it is fucking stupid to everyone else.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:09 PM   #114
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1057407227]One of your many other well known previous handles IS the exact thing you are describing. How are you not able to comprehend this? How can you possibly post this thread with a straight face? Is this your own brand of comedy?

THN I respect your posts. Your training and experience identifies possibilities untrained cannot.

DF in my mind is not a comedian. Beyond that, I know not.
But I can describe his theories as similar to those of;
Oops oh heck PC or not;
All Liberals who advocate denial of rights of liberty,
Rights of free people, equal
Defending the Republic
Under GOD!
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women