Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2015, 11:01 AM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

No need to look elsewhere for reasons. This thread in this forum has it's roots firmly in San Antonio with a current San Antonio issue on more than one person's minds.

These are issues that can be found in many cities around the board.

There is one consistency so far in the responses to this question placed in multiple forums.

No man would want to see any woman involved in any of the above situations.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:37 AM   #17
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
I'm sure the Austin crowd appreciates you bringing further attention to their drama. You know what they say about good intentions...
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:46 PM   #18
Mature210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

** YAWN **
Mature210 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:15 PM   #19
FucknToTheWeeknd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
No need to look elsewhere for reasons. This thread in this forum has it's roots firmly in San Antonio with a current San Antonio issue on more than one person's minds.
FucknToTheWeeknd is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:51 PM   #20
Whispers

Nope. I didn't start anything. Someone else did and I am asking some relevant questions.

I'm wondering why something that could affect the safety and well being of guys here would get buried so quickly.

My first impression is that a "not so popular member" brought the issue forward in a manner that allowed it to be shuffled off easily.

But except for a couple of PW WK here, there has been no male responses to these questions in other areas of the board that would indicate that men, as clients, would ever want to see a lady known to have any of these issues currently surrounding her.

So, IMO, it makes it very relevant that any information of the nature these questions are posed on that was known about a Provider would be important to the men on this board to have in order to make an informed decision on.

Just as information of the same type regarding a guy here would be important to the ladies.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:07 PM   #21
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
When it was brought up in my review of a SGBJ lady that they are the GFX agency of San Antonio I decided to do my own investigation. Here is what I came up with. SGBJ in calls are NOT leased by the same people as GFX. I have had conversations with TWO providers about the agency and came up with nothing. Both girls are very happy. I have communicated with them by text and over the phone. They have been extremely accommodating. One of my last communications they even offered up additional information to help me make my decision. I can tell you the two agencies are totally different. If any of you are interested in meeting up with “DRA” the owner of GFX you can find him on BP both in SA & Austin. He frequents the Extended Stay off Mopac & 360 where he runs 1-2 girls when he is here. I am convinced this is the work of a local agency try to discredit them. Check with Whispers for additional information on this local agency.

Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:47 PM   #22
Sheep Herder
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I recently started a thread asking some straight up questions none of this bullshitting around stuff and once the person I asked responded with "anyone can file a police report" and "I'm a witness and survivor" I drew my conclusions just as others can read the threads and draw their own conclusions.

Sometimes drama clouds the issue if you got something to say just say it don't be a pussy and worry about the mods or politics.

I understand coed is also supposed to be entertaining but turning a possible safety issue into entertainment is not a good idea IMO.

If there is someone who is possibly a safety risk just come out and ask them. Mods didn't ban me point or warn me, so I'm sure a fancy writer like you oughta do just fine.
Sheep Herder is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:14 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep Herder View Post
I recently started a thread asking some straight up questions none of this bullshitting around stuff and once the person I asked responded with "anyone can file a police report" and "I'm a witness and survivor" I drew my conclusions just as others can read the threads and draw their own conclusions.
Don't forget the flip side of the coin is true also. Police can arrest you for whatever reason they want. Making that arrest stick is another story.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:31 AM   #24
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

That 5 teddy bear offer to stay north of the blanco river is still open.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:26 AM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Don't forget the flip side of the coin is true also. Police can arrest you for whatever reason they want. Making that arrest stick is another story.
Guilty or innocent the process often makes some people cut deals in order to avoid the expense of defending themselves. And it is not always a deal that is in the best interest of others on the periphery.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:12 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

And that is part of "another story"
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women