Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162508
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35832
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default What makes you/Why Do you Use Prostitution?

It would be interesting to know why, in particular, a particular individual is using prostitution to gratify his sexual hunger. I will share my view on it and why I do and will also offer you a few suggestions to pick from but you may always add your own.

I use prostitution because : #1 I love variety and I know I can't fuck the same cunt every time all my life.
#2 I am very busy and I work 2 jobs and on top of that work out to stay in the incredible shape I am in with a 10 pack and a BMI of 21.9. Hence, I really don't have the time to go to South side or wherever to pick girl and romance and bullshit with them. It's a lot easier for me to just use call girls.

#3 I don't have to deal with her fucking life and bullshit as soon as I've dumped a huge load on her fucking face.

#4 Relationships and marriages are fucking Bullshit and old-fashioned conservative crap.

#5 I can't fuck my gf or wife or so like I can fuck a whore.

#6 The GF or Wife is more expensive than a prostitute.

# I am a proud sex addict.

These are in general my reasons why I use prostitution and I am proud of it.

Now you may hobby because :

#1 You are fucking fat, disgusting, old and ugly and this is the only way to get laid.
#2 You can't fuck more than 3 minutes and you only get it up once a month and by the time it's up you realize it was your pee, not an actual hardon.
#3 You have a small dick and are ashamed or are impotent or both.
#4 Your wife is a disgusting pig and cow and you can't stand her nor can you stand her Bullshit and you are sorry you ever decided to marry her.
#5 Your wife doesn't fuck you or doesn't fuck you as much as you want to.
#6 Your wife or GF doesn't suck dick or doesn't let you spunk on her face or doesn't like it in the anal pipe.
#7 You like variety and are very busy (like myself).
#8 The only thing that is left working is your tongue and your wife is not satisfied by you any more.
#9 You simply love prostitution and can't help it and are a fucking hypocrite and cheat.
#10 You find it that relationships and marriages are pointless and are waste of time.

Feel free to include your own reasons. You don't have to choose from the ones I suggested. Those are optional.
tatasddd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women