Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60391
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41598
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #61
tigerjedi69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I have always gave my donation as requested (her directions), or if not specified how, in an envelope marked "GIFT". I never haggle, although, I have asked about the menu prices, but I only forked over money for what was expected. I once had a lady ask for a tip before we started, I feld bad for her, based on a gut feeling, so she got an extra .2 for the date. For the ladies I see regularly, they still get their rate, but I also may give gifts, but that is based on knowing them a bit and knowing what they would like.
tigerjedi69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:49 PM   #62
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
You are WAY overthincking this.
Use your other handle....
Agreed! Done here all the time. Just have to werk on a better persona and you'll be in like Flynn....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:57 PM   #63
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Tip? A hooker? Surely you jest
Sounds like you've played in Canada too....LOL!.....

Years ago got that same advice Up North from a couple ATF French dancer babes from Montreal. Both claimed us girls should be tipping you guys! Both said if the dancer, MPA or SP senses or reads you as a rube, they will milk ya for whatever they can get. Both said, "Don't be a Rube!" Took their advice and never had a problem....
Old 10-13-2015, 06:09 AM   #64
doctorsteve
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NYS View Post
A related question. How do ppl handle tips with body rub providers who state that tips are expected or required? One provider charges $40 for a half-hour and says tips start at $40. Are there more options with a significantly larger tip? What's reasonable?
You're not really tipping at an AMP. The massage is $40 for a half hour, or whatever it is. That's the massage. Oh, you want her to pull your goalie? That's an extra $20-40. And up from there. A tip is for great service. These are fees. I've never been to an AMP where I fucked the chick and she said, "oh no, sir. That was free. But you can tip me"
doctorsteve is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:10 AM   #65
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsteve View Post
You're not really tipping at an AMP. The massage is $40 for a half hour, or whatever it is. That's the massage. Oh, you want her to pull your goalie? That's an extra $20-40. And up from there. A tip is for great service. These are fees. I've never been to an AMP where I fucked the chick and she said, "oh no, sir. That was free. But you can tip me"
Agreed. There are tips and there are "tips," which, as you point out, are actually fees.

I was thinking more of Selina's in Rochester. Her ads state that tipping starts at $40. Now, that is a fee that gets a guy certain services. But how much to "tip," if it's not specified?
Steve_NYS is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:28 AM   #66
doctorsteve
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I think if the girl is an independent, she's most likely keeping the bulk of her money. Some goes to room and traveling, but she's not paying anyone else. I think maybe you tip an agency girl since she's not getting the whole nut. I don't do agencies though, so I don't know.
doctorsteve is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:36 AM   #67
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I think if the girl is an independent, she's most likely keeping the bulk of her money. Some goes to room and traveling, but she's not paying anyone else. I think maybe you tip an agency girl since she's not getting the whole nut. I don't do agencies though, so I don't know.
Thanks, doctorsteve. I imagine if the tip isn't enough, there will be a point when she says, "For an additional $x, I'd be happy to give you..." It would just be nice if they were more upfront about the rates. That's what I like about the ECCIE providers--you know the rates well in advance.
Steve_NYS is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:47 AM   #68
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I have heard others use that reasoning before as well, but I would disagree. It is not the client who should feel responsible for the business arrangement that the girl chooses. If she chooses to have an agency take care of her overhead , then she is opting to sacrifice part of her fee. That is her deal and not yours. If a girl charges you 200, and either keeps it all when Indy , or gives 100 to her pimp or agency, It's still the same 200 out of your pocket. Tip based on service and not her business arrangement.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:52 AM   #69
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
One provider charges $40 for a half-hour and says tips start at $40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Tell her to get out of the ghetto,
Quote:
I was thinking more of Selina's in Rochester. Her ads state that tipping starts at $40.
How much dose she tip on Applebee's riblets?
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:32 AM   #70
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Safe to assume that most of us that hobby are in a better financial position than the provider's we frequent, that said,I always tip, usually prior to receiving services.Truth known however, I do not pursue high priced provider's, I guess it just leaves me with a warm feeling of knowing I am helping a struggling young thing survive when i tip, so does this make me a low end whore monger?
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #71
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

LC u need a trip to the feelin guilty thread whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #72
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're not really tipping at an AMP. The massage is $40 for a half hour, or whatever it is. That's the massage. Oh, you want her to pull your goalie? That's an extra $20-40. And up from there. A tip is for great service. These are fees. I've never been to an AMP where I fucked the chick and she said, "oh no, sir. That was free.
Yup. These 'optional' AMP fees have been that way since ASPD days namely, 20-40/HE, 80/CBJ & $/CFS.
In Erie County of late only HE is avail if yer lucky, nothing more. Although some creative Asians are hitting ya for an extra 20 if they go topless and allow boobie play/sucking to go with that HE.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:07 AM   #73
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
LC u need a trip to the feelin guilty thread whew
Ya think?
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:10 PM   #74
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Safe to assume that most of us that hobby are in a better financial position than the provider's we frequent, that said,I always tip, usually prior to receiving services.Truth known however, I do not pursue high priced provider's, I guess it just leaves me with a warm feeling of knowing I am helping a struggling young thing survive when i tip, so does this make me a low end whore monger?
say what, err never mind, struggling & young is so not me
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women