Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #46
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Eh im not anything special doll just a lady trying to share positivity to my other fellow ladies. Hugs doll face. If you like we can do lunch. I love food.
I'm digging your style. If you've seen my posts you know this isn't my mo but I'm seriously feeling you right now.

Kitty, if SP feels this way about you then I got your back.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #47
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
You obviously didn't read the thread. Wow. I NEVER saw him. Period.

Suffer? What do you call losing income? Worry and Stress? A stroll in the park? Excuse me, you called it inconsequential I believe.

I guess I have no rights as a provider, according to you, and am required to wear whatever someone comes along and says about me regardless if they have any proof of having ever even met me.

That is like a blind person reviewing gallery art and being respected as a critic. Would any classical artist who has spent their time and talent to create a work of art accept such a critic? Should they have to? I mean they are a mere artist... surely only what the collector thinks matters... The collector investing in a true passion for fine art. Who cares that both artist and connoisseur are in reality both being conned. The artist's talent wasted, and the collector who really admired that piece of art, but instead believed that blind critic (because peer pressure told him to) and lost out on a masterpiece.

Does that sound logical? Is it fair to anyone? Does anyone win except the blind critic? So tell me why fake reviews written about providers benefit anyone and should just be "Blindly" accepted.

By Fake, I mean one thing. Phony. An Imitation otherwise known as a cheap knock off. The session NEVER happened and the review is a work of fiction. In this case, a work of historical fiction which he counted on to lend credibility, but, nevertheless FICTION.

Fantasy and Fiction are not the same either. Fantasy is what I strive to provide, Fiction is what you guys try to avoid.

"David" okee dokee. I'm blinded by your stunning repertoire and cunning linguistic ability. You win. You're always right, you are the smartest guy on eccie and we all should nominate you as the Giant Talking Head... you know like the Great and Terrible Wizard of Oz.

I read the thread, sort of. I just didn't take your wailing and complaining as gospel.

I did notice that the reviewer spoke at least as plainly, and far less dramatically, than you and reasserted what he said in his review.

No one wins.

You're not going to win any converts by complaining.

You, at best, are going to get a chorus of affirmation from people who want to believe you (for a variety of differing reasons I'm sure) interspersed by protests from those that don't.

Do the math and, in aggregate, you'll find that this type of crying about a negative review is (generally) going to alienate those on the fence and polarize those with strong feelings either way.

Me? I have no dog in the fight. And I believe you no more than I believe the reviewer. And that is based 100% on the words that have been said.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:14 PM   #48
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I read the thread, sort of. I just didn't take your wailing and complaining as gospel.

I did notice that the reviewer spoke at least as plainly, and far less dramatically, than you and reasserted what he said in his review.

No one wins.

You, at best, are going to get a chorus of affirmation from people who want to believe you (for a variety of differing reasons I'm sure) interspersed by protests from those that don't.

Do the math and, in aggregate, you'll find that this type of crying about a negative review is (generally) going to alienate those on the fence and polarize those with strong feelings either way.

Me? I have no dog in the fight. And I believe you no more than I believe the reviewer. And that is based 100% on the words that have been said.

Kitty, what he says is spot on. There really isn't anything to gain. If it's a concern share it in the lady's room. Out here it's gonna be tough, especially with your past.

Pm me if you want serious unbiased advice anytime. I know it says 2 reviews and short time here but this is not my first go around. Don't just react, relax and realize there are 3 parts to us

Emotional us

Rational us

I forget the name of the 3rd but it's a mix of the other two.

Put yourself in a field, on the other side is where you want to be. Now think about the best way to get there. If you do that it will help you make the right choices. Posting with emotion doesn't get us where we want to be, it usually puts us farther away.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #49
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post

No one wins.

Ok... I'm much more dramatic, well I prefer to call it showmanship... am I not an entertainer by trade? IJS.

But...

Omg. Seriously, this is the last time I am going to say it. This is NOT ABOUT A NEGATIVE REVIEW. THIS IS ABOUT I NEVER MET THIS PERSON IN MY FRICKIN LIFE. THE REVIEW IS A WORK OF PULP FICTION. I don't care who I alienate ok? The men that want to see me are going to see me regardless and the one's that are alienated... that's just good free screening. I prefer to see a real man with a good mind of his own anyways.

And btw. I haven't cried yet.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:20 PM   #50
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes doll i agree with the fellas but not as harsh as one ive read. Go have a hot nice shower/ bath whatever you choose. Stop arguing with these people that know how to push your buttons. After you are nice and clean put on some nice soothing music. I like soul personally. And have a nice full night of sleep. Get up in the morning make a post or anything. I can help you as well doll. Hold that pretty head up. Goodnight cause im gonna do the same. Im gonna go out snore my kids. Much love baby.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:35 PM   #51
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look everyone... I don't care who wins. It isn't about winning. I don't care if you believe me or not. All this is about is fair's fair. He wrote a review on me. I do not agree that the review is valid and am standing up for myself.

I'm just not cut out to be a door mat. How many of you all make a habit of laying down and getting walked over and dirt tracked all over you in your own professional life? ... you don't? Well, neither do I.

Old 10-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #52
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Yes doll i agree with the fellas but not as harsh as one ive read. Go have a hot nice shower/ bath whatever you choose. Stop arguing with these people that know how to push your buttons. After you are nice and clean put on some nice soothing music. I like soul personally. And have a nice full night of sleep. Get up in the morning make a post or anything. I can help you as well doll. Hold that pretty head up. Goodnight cause im gonna do the same. Im gonna go out snore my kids. Much love baby.
Thanks Sexy, I'm going to listen to you. This is like the song that never ends, so I'm ending it OK? Besides... I have an outcall I'm supposed to be getting ready for.

Have a great night... CIAO...

Old 10-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #53
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

You called CybilDog "Oz". That is funny shit right there.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:57 PM   #54
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I don't care who I alienate ok? The men that want to see me are going to see me regardless and the one's that are alienated... that's just good free screening.

There you go, folks.

Only thing I have to say after that gem is - Then why complain at all?

Anyway I'm about bored with this one. Have a superb night people.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:43 AM   #55
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
You called CybilDog "Oz". That is funny shit right there.
Hehehe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women