Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41500
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2015, 10:03 PM   #16
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Seems like everyone who commented in your review has seen you and had the same experience. I don't see how that is slander, it's just dudes giving their honest feedback. Lord dude has 50 reviews and you have about 5-6 so it appears as though you are on the short end here and just trying to do damage control so you can get more takers before you have to improve your game.
^^ That.. That's it right there. I'll wait for her rapid decline and return to the pages of BP... You go girl!!!
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:20 PM   #17
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

....now I see why so much goes into a "No" review and why most guys mask a "No" review with a cautious "Yes".....the phone must have stopped ringing, especially after a few fellas co-signed on it.....
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 11:17 PM   #18
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:39 AM   #19
randomtxguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
... I'll wait for her rapid decline and return to the pages of BP... You go girl!!!
I'm with you man... I love watching a good train wreck come into focus and then 'help' pick up the pieces...
randomtxguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:58 AM   #20
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

How do you know he slandered you? Do you somehow have access to the ROS in his review?

He's got 50 reviews and only three "no's". Seems he's pretty judicious about giving a negative review.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:01 AM   #21
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Rushes to go read a review that I other wise would have never known about, thanks to this thread.

Great job there girl!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:05 AM   #22
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What kills me is how a lot of these girls are non gfe but will let a client stick in in their ass lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:12 AM   #23
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
What kills me is how a lot of these girls are non gfe but will let a client stick in in their ass lol

Nothing goes in my ass but I do like doing some serious sucking face and cuddling.

O.P.

I read your review and other review this hobbyist did. I've got a keen eye and usually spot when a guy is being a jerk in a review vs being honest and I have to say....he didn't strike me as a jerk.

If you're going to charge what you are gonna charge, you damn well better whip it out with some seriously good service because Dallas is a tough market and will kick you to the curb in a hurry. You're not the only attractive chick here so I suggest you tighten up your game before you get hung out the dry and forgotten about.

If you gain a rep for good reliable and fun service, Dallas will be very kind to you. Trust me, I know....

Pull in your horns and just see this as a valuable lesson. None of us are perfect.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #24
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddbentley View Post
yes i was slandered by lord abbot for absolutely no reason, he has been trying to contact me for weeks and i finally was able to meet him, and because he wanted more than we had discussed he completely slandered my name, and had a few friends join in also . please be aware, please don't believe everything a random one person says just because they aren't able to take advantage of you, also make sure youre valuables are put away i had some valuebles go missing.
If he wanted more than you discussed I'm curious as to what that would have been.
What did you discuss for the session and agree on and then what did he want that was beyond that?

I find it interesting that you think "his friends" joined in on the review comments.
What I saw was an opportunity for others that have seen you and might have been hesitant to speak out (for now obvious reasons) and tell of their also not-so-great experience. It's not like we're all friends in here, hang out, have secret meetings and conspire to randomly trash a provider. You gotta earn that!

If you suspect a theft of valuables occurred you should notify the police.

I think we all know exactly what this post was for. And as usual the damage control posts do nothing but backfire.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:23 AM   #25
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
Thanks for bringing that negative review to my attention. Unless you can come up with a reasonable defense or explanation for your side I'm inclined to believe Lord Abbot. Why would he lie?
With all the backlash that often comes with a No review totally agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
....now I see why so much goes into a "No" review and why most guys mask a "No" review with a cautious "Yes".....the phone must have stopped ringing, especially after a few fellas co-signed on it.....
Really sick of this bullshit. Second time this week a provider goes off half cocked about getting a No review and has nothing to back it up. The site is for information sharing and if a girl can't handle the reality of a No review then I'm happy with the piling on she gets from posting about it. Focus more on doing well in your profession instead of crying about a bad review.

There's much more to being a good provider than being willing to fuck strangers. If you're not willing to put work into it take your ass to Harry Hines.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:05 AM   #26
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post

I read your review and other review this hobbyist did. I've got a keen eye and usually spot when a guy is being a jerk in a review vs being honest and I have to say....he didn't strike me as a jerk.
How were YOU able to read a review???
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:19 AM   #27
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post

That's what I was wondering. The part available to the ladies is mostly just data. Not sure how someone gets much of opinion of a guy off that.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:34 AM   #28
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
I don't see what is said behind closed doors but A LOT of the reviews are public. We hookers are smarter than you think we are.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:52 AM   #29
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Jules, you crack me up. Beautiful, intelligent and funny..
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:00 AM   #30
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The OP hasn't returned to answer anything. She has access through mgmt more than likely,we all know that....
Now that I have posted the obvious, this thread will die, or thats the trend Im seeing.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women