Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60217
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2015, 04:43 PM   #1
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default rates via the hobby

I have seen these topic brought up. I'm no Donald Trump but i have money when i need it. I have women way out of my League and will gladly pay there rate. But even i know what i spend 200-300 is my comfort zone. I won't spend over that. It's a good thing that some providers offer special's. I'm glad i found this site. I have gotten good advice from hobbyist and providers. But once a while i see a rate war i can only put like this i love the time i spend with providers. I choose to see and can only hope like to see me. As hobbyist we may have a number that suits us and yes we always the choice who we see. To bottom line this rant Ginger doll and Selena25 always treated me with respect and kindness. And that makes them my atf. And my expectations are high respect me and I'll respect you and let's have the best time together that we can.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:04 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Well, thank you NwaArGuy! I did not know that I was one of your ATF's! How flattering!

You have always been super sweet and respectful to me, as well... And I appreciate that.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:15 PM   #3
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you are no Donald Trump lol or I might be
Deported lol I also enjoy our time together sir and am lucky to be one of your atfs because you are an awesome person I couldn't imagine any provider ever being disrespectful to you because like I said your awsome
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:30 PM   #4
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Well thank you so much Ginger doll and Selena i'm just me i always say i'm shy No One Believes Me...lol but it's true it's very few and far between someone can feel respected. Before i found eccie yep i saw alot of good looking women but no respect. I hate to sound like Rodney Dangerfield if you don't know who that is google it....lol. But to selena i have no walls. And one day you might break them all even as vanilla I am
nwaarguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women