Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2015, 09:49 PM   #151
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default I too saw the texts before they were made private...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word.

An overview: The content of the individuals texts was completely inappropriate & unacceptable on many levels. Instead of blocking the number and moving on, she played into his game and argued with him.
^^^^
Pretty much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Was the going back and forth about her being NBA?
Nope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
WE, if just using the N word makes a person a racist, do you also consider every rapper in the history of rap a racist? I have several black friends that say the dreaded N word in every other sentence...
I'm pretty sure your black friends and rappers are dropping the N word with a "...gga" and not with with "...ger". With black folks, there is a difference, trust me
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #152
Innocentblondie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314778
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh god. Now this is a racist thing. He used the word. I quoted him. No I'm not racist. Everyone relax. It's time for this thread to die. It was aimed at the hate mail I was receiving because I posted high rates on my welcome wagon. Fact is, those guys were just mad because they wanted to see me for super low prices. That's the gist. Sorry guys
Innocentblondie is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:46 AM   #153
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They must have been from Lancaster...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:08 AM   #154
Innocentblondie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The guy that texted me called and said he I was a filthy whore that he was turning in and I needed to go back to backpage. He was huffing and puffing saying he was 59 years old that I needed to rot in hell and when his suspension was up he'll make sure no one sees me.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #155
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentblondie View Post
The guy that texted me called and said he I was a filthy whore that he was turning in and I needed to go back to backpage. He was huffing and puffing saying he was 59 years old that I needed to rot in hell and when his suspension was up he'll make sure no one sees me.
Why haven't you blocked this guy yet? Surely, your phone has to have some type of feature for blocking numbers? I am assuming this guy is black sunshine since he's the only one in this thread that has recently been banned?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:49 AM   #156
Innocentblondie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

On the app it won't let me block and he actually called from a different number.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #157
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Oh god. Now this is a racist thing. He used the word. I quoted him. No I'm not racist.
Does that mean you do see black guys?

For future reference and the sake of clarity, when quoting someone it is kind of traditional to use, ya know, quotation marks. I do not recall seeing those in your text. But I do seem to recall your comment being in the "never have, never will" vein when it comes to hookin' up with my "dazzling urbanite" brethern.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #158
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
That just shows you what a child he is with the name calling and all. There is not one hobbyist on here with the pull over all the other guys here that would make them not see you, he is fucking with you. Only you have the power to effect who contacts you for a session by your actions and attitude on the board, then later on by the intel of reviews and back channel info on you after you have been here for a while.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women