Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 03:47 PM   #1
Kahr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Swingers Club Advice & info?

I've never been to or even really thought much about a swingers club until last night. I was talking with a friend who is also an ex from many years ago. She joked how we should go to a swingers club or party. Her only concern is that she thinks she might be the youngest person there. She's 30. Any advice for us? Also, where to go in dfw? Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm really excited & turned on by the idea now.
Kahr is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:55 PM   #2
Bender923
Gaining Momentum

never go solo and make sure the girl you bring is open to trying new things. Also, bring extra rubbers as I made the mistake of running out once but luckily a guy loaned me one (guys are pretty friendly there).

Also, the older folks are really friendly there.
Bender923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #3
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Swinger's club aficionado right here. 23 years old.

I could go on and on about visiting a swinger's club, but I'd prefer that you guys take me so I can show you the ropes - intimately and passionately. Nonetheless, your friend won't be the youngest (or the oldest) in the crowd. Many swingers are in the 30+ crowd.

Also, the only two clubs that I recommend is Collette's (formerly iniquity) and the 13th floor. Collette's has more of a party/dance club vibe, whilst the 13th floor is more relaxed and laid back. Either way, both clubs are very fun, and you always go in not knowing what to expect.

Good luck and have fun!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahr View Post
I've never been to or even really thought much about a swingers club until last night. I was talking with a friend who is also an ex from many years ago. She joked how we should go to a swingers club or party. Her only concern is that she thinks she might be the youngest person there. She's 30. Any advice for us? Also, where to go in dfw? Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm really excited & turned on by the idea now.
Everyone has given you great advice- I went to Collette's this past Sat with a friend of mine and we had a great - at age 30 she wouldn't be the youngest female there- the hotter the lady you bring the more fun you will potentially have- bets wishes.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:36 AM   #5
Kahr
Gaining Momentum

Thank you for all the great advice! I'll share all of this with my friend.

Adrienne, it would be great to go to one of the clubs with you.
Kahr is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:21 PM   #6
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Accurate Information, deadly accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Also, the only two clubs that I recommend is Collette's (formerly iniquity) and the 13th floor. Collette's has more of a party/dance club vibe, whilst the 13th floor is more relaxed and laid back. Either way, both clubs are very fun, and you always go in not knowing what to expect.

Good luck and have fun!
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:14 PM   #7
misterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Free Rubbers

13th Floor provides unlimited coverage and dinner.

:
misterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

more important, you need to understand the protocol there. i think both of their websites list some of them and their rules/policies/etc.

bottom line - it takes some work / initiative on your & your friend's part to get some action. you dont just go up to a woman & say "wanna play?" nor will guys do the same to your friend.
and dont expect it to be an all night orgy/fuck & suck fest!

i suggest you read thru some of the other swinger club threads and then come back w/ specific questions that you couldnt find answers to or that you want confirmation on your understanding.

good luck!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #9
maxim_232
Valued Poster

One thing to keep in mind about swingers clubs is that (in my experience) people want to drink, party, socialize, have a good time, and THEN start to play. If you think that just because it's a swinger club you can show up at 9, drop trou and find the closest mouth, pop a couple of nuts and be home by midnight, you'll be sorely disappointed. At the 13th floor they have a gate on the parking lot that locks at midnight, I think people may be waiting for this before they get started, or maybe they just take their time.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:29 PM   #10
winendiner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterman View Post
13th Floor provides unlimited coverage and dinner.

:
+1 On Saturday night with a date
winendiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:38 AM   #11
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The clubs are fun and can be hit or miss. House parties among friends are a much better choice once you find your way into the community. But it really is pretty much a couples and single female society. Single males are not well thought of.

sls.com sdc.com
HDnTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women