Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 03:25 AM   #16
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

From a lady's perspective, I didn't utilize A**D as often for several of the reasons listed.

Firstly, I wasn't full time. I had a job, a young kid, and took calls when I could.
Secondly, it was my first foray into online forums. It takes time to navigate. Time I really didn't have.
Third were the reviewer offers. I met a lot of fellas from that site. Most proposed a discount for reviews in exchange for regular patronage.

A lady I knew who joined ECCIE and left within a week said it was the bareback offers that turned her away.

I was admittedly naive when I started. My only regret was not charging what I was worth, or even the industry average when times were good. Getting asked for discounts when my rate was already half of other ladies' discounted rates, I wasn't motivated to participate.

I learned from my earlier experiences, and once I understood the platform, I used Eccie to my advantage.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:31 AM   #17
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Thanks TJ. Most of the ladies I have come across on here would/will/are successfull in whatever endeavor they choose. This just happens to be their current, and possibly most lucrative occupation.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:22 AM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Young girls that try this out have no idea how hard this is. Even with guidance from a "manager". Some people can do anything for $250-$300 per hour. Some can't do...anything.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:46 AM   #19
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I think like me I get to pick and choose like you guys get to do with us. Because we require screening they don't want the responsibility of this stuff. Backpage its fast and easy and very risky they know the risks. Probably a big majority of the flakes are pimped. The few that do become successful well cudos for them.

Also alot of the girls also don't know what structure is and never is organized enough to handle eccie. It would help I think if ladies like me and the well known respected provider can mentor them like I was it would help more. It's a thought.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:27 AM   #20
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekulve View Post
Being somewhat new here, I don't understand why a provider would need or want a pimp nowadays. If they are independent and utilize sites like this correctly, what are the positives of having a pimp? Solely for security purposes?

Not sure, am I, of any "positives," but the fact of the matter is that the pimps are bringing the YLs into the bizness, and the YLs are usually totally unaware of the boards.

Way too many hobbyist reports (posted herein and in virtually every city) saying that the YL in question didn't know much if anything about the board, about "her" posts or even "her reviews" and in fact in this YL group they don't operate the YL account and may not even be in direct communication with the client during texting.

Not sure how or why this happens (or is allowed to happen) but pretty clear it is common, especially in the large cities for sure.

Indeed, some of the pimps even operate very brazenly, imo.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:46 AM   #21
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I know of one who did last month. The girl who got her onto ECCIE called me pissed about it. I'd love to hear the convo with their children when they tell the story how they met.

As for the 1 hit Wonders. many are more than 1 hit/post. Each day I have to remove Ads/threads form the Welcome Wagon from the BP girls who have come onto ECCIE who can't seem to read my instructions on how to become verified and insist on posting thru the day or each day as if this is BP. Then again it may be their pimp.

A few of them will bitch & moan that ECCIE is too hard and disappear.

the opposite is also true lol

i never even knew to post in the welcome wagon lol, i didn't understand it's purpose so i just dove right in

i am not sure what is the "hard" part about getting on to eccie
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #22
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
Thanks TJ. Most of the ladies I have come across on here would/will/are successfull in whatever endeavor they choose. This just happens to be their current, and possibly most lucrative occupation.
Lucrative and success are very subjective terms. The good thing about defining them in our own way is you have no one to compare them to but yourself.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:14 AM   #23
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default This is a Billion dollar industry and everyone wants a piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Not sure, am I, of any "positives," but the fact of the matter is that the pimps are bringing the YLs into the bizness, and the YLs are usually totally unaware of the boards.

Way too many hobbyist reports (posted herein and in virtually every city) saying that the YL in question didn't know much if anything about the board, about "her" posts or even "her reviews" and in fact in this YL group they don't operate the YL account and may not even be in direct communication with the client during texting.

Not sure how or why this happens (or is allowed to happen) but pretty clear it is common, especially in the large cities for sure.

Indeed, some of the pimps even operate very brazenly, imo.
Strip Clubs and BP are breeding grounds for new & young talent and there are pimps everywhere (Male & Female) trying to add them to their stable. Word of mouth from ladies in their stable that travel from city to city and colleges in those cities are also on that list, Ladies will believe other Ladies before they will believe a man. (we won't talk about AMPS, or ladies FOB (fresh off the boat) that some of them also make it to the welcome wagon) Have you ever noticed when a lady appears in welcome wagon and don't make it past 2 or 3 reviews, they will go back to BP, SC, or AMP to make money. I have seen ladies toggle back and forth during slow times.

They know most ladies in college are from another city and need tuition money for the next semester, or single mothers trying to make it on her own. $$$$ is a hell of a lure and pimps are full of promises of making big money to buy a house, putting their self through school, feeding her family, etc. There are many guy's that bump reviews to keep them on top so the ladies review will be seen more often and for that service, they will get a discount on pussy. As long as these ladies can keep their real world info secret, they are willing to take a chance. This is a Billion dollar industry and everyone wants a piece. (pun intended)

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #24
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Strip Clubs and BP are breeding grounds for new & young talent and there are pimps everywhere (Male & Female) trying to add them to their stable.

. This is a Billion dollar industry and everyone wants a piece. (pun intended)

CG

🔝🔝 Yeah what he said....I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:40 PM   #25
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that the reason girls post one time and never again is because of the creepy and disrespectful guys that call them. Girls on the WW have to deal with shit that established providers can't even imagine. I witnessed it first hand with my friend Cassie. She was very young and had been working on backpage. Her post got about 9,000 views and she got more calls than she could take. Guys were asking her for bbfs and if they could cum in her ass and everything else. Guys were rude to her and extra demanding like they were trying to see just how much she could take. Meanwhile, I, an established provider that can handle just about any phone conversation and session with ease never had a client say or do anything even slightly disrespectful. I did about a third of the number of calls she did and made about the same amount of money. I wished I could trade places with her so she could see the good and fun side of the business. She went back to Backpage.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women