Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41298
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2015, 12:48 AM   #1
niceguy07
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default new to the world of eccie! AMP? Studio? provider? strip clubs?

Wow, so i been lurking and finally started to post today. Spent already a good few hours just randomly reading different forums. Who knew all this great information and great community existed? of course as a noob i have some questions hopefully someone can shed some light on but i went from looking at AMP to thinking of providers, but then realize it isn't as easy because of the referrals. then i saw Studios and i'm not even sure what a studio is....Considering all this is so new, and the nervousness kicked in i thought i'll just hit up a good ol strip club. Will be in the dallas area in 2 weeks and i want to do it all!!

Aside from my noobish questions in my somewhat of an intro.

of the AMP, Studio, Provider, strip-club what do you prefer and why?

As i'm semi on a time crunch what do you think a noob should start with and why?
niceguy07 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:02 AM   #2
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I suggest you keep reading the forums here. All of them.
Preferring AMPs over Studios over Indys over Strip Clubs is something only you can decide by experiencing them; everyone has their own preference.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:24 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

All newbies should read and make the Search tab their friend ... or find a different hobby.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #4
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Try them all!!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:23 PM   #5
Guest102816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I suggest you keep reading the forums here. All of them.
Preferring AMPs over Studios over Indys over Strip Clubs is something only you can decide by experiencing them; everyone has their own preference.
THIS. Plain and simple. We appreciate your questions, as a newbie, but they're so vast/general at this point, it's hard to answer. I've been on here 4+ years and still find myself spending hours going from forum to forum, reading and gathering info. That's how you find the good stuff.

I'd say it doesn't matter where you start, however you're going to have some limitations. Strip clubs are fun, but if you're wanting 'extras', there may be more skill/experience needed here than other places. If you want to go just to get worked up…great.

If you want to go all the way, you may want to start at one of the good AMPs. Your hobbling history isn't important there.
Guest102816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:43 PM   #6
niceguy07
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the reply, Search button is definitely a must! I'll continue to read some more, and just make some friends along this journey. thanks again!
Old 09-02-2015, 07:11 PM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Fyi, the search here sucks. Try using Google. You can limit searches to a specific site. <key words> site:eccie.net. will search all public forums.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #8
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Start with the AMPs best value for the money , no screening and plenty of information on here to decide who to see.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #9
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

AMP? Not for me. To high volume and mechanical. The ladies are usually not the hottest and I cannot help wondering if they changed the towels after the last sweaty ass.

Studio? These are amps without Asian girls. Usually a touch more pretentious, similar to amps without the cultural bridges. I find the girls to sometimes be a notch above amps very generally speaking.

Provider? Sure! they are great if you spend some time reading up on them. Make sure to pm some of the guys that have seen them with specific questions. Does she have all her teeth? Did her pussy stink? Did you really pay her 100 for 2 hours? Be prepared for no shows, no responses etc etc...

Strip clubs? Not for the feint of heart but my personal favorite. More challenging for sure but it can be quite rewarding if done right. If you like a little drama all the better.

2 cents.

All of this is a time sink. I think some folks live here.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #10
niceguy07
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
AMP? Not for me. To high volume and mechanical. The ladies are usually not the hottest and I cannot help wondering if they changed the towels after the last sweaty ass.

Studio? These are amps without Asian girls. Usually a touch more pretentious, similar to amps without the cultural bridges. I find the girls to sometimes be a notch above amps very generally speaking.

Provider? Sure! they are great if you spend some time reading up on them. Make sure to pm some of the guys that have seen them with specific questions. Does she have all her teeth? Did her pussy stink? Did you really pay her 100 for 2 hours? Be prepared for no shows, no responses etc etc...

Strip clubs? Not for the feint of heart but my personal favorite. More challenging for sure but it can be quite rewarding if done right. If you like a little drama all the better.

2 cents.

All of this is a time sink. I think some folks live here.
Nice response, straight forward with your personal opinion. I think being that i am so new to everything i might just go a strip club just to see how things on. i don't need extras to have a good time, probably will check out XTC for their tuesday special, just won't be staying to late based off another thread. If i feel adventurous I'll probably head over to an AMP.

side info. i been to 1 AMP before, a little while ago, but don't know half of the things i read now. I probably was boarder line from a 'no' by the girl but i was so nervous she probably can tell this was my really my first time and had no idea what i was doing. that got me curious to see how awesome it would be as an hobby.

time-sink for sure, i think the community is pretty nice and people looking to help others or just for a good time. i find myself reading a lot lately and just started to post.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:03 AM   #11
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Brot good answer and the first thing newbies need to recognize is We All Like Different Things (WALDT). Remember WALDT when reading rave reviews and how many times the girl cums LOL. High volume can be true at any level of providing. I guess maybe the high dollar hotties would be less likely. For some guys the thrill of the chase is a key component. Strip clubs , legit massage girls or sugar babies are where those guys play. Remember as a newbie strippers are genius at getting the money out of men's pockets and that's where experience comes into play.

It's obvious I like AMPs and I must think the AMP girls are pretty LOL. To avoid getting the ugly , older mechanical AMP experience I call ahead and make an appointment with a well reviewed girl. Even if it's only 30 mins ahead of time , you can call as you get in your car to drive over . Just showing up and taking the girl they give you will get mixed results. On the other hand (my 2cents) the prettiest girls are often not the most fun. Nothing is 100% but my excursions almost always are very satisfying!
playerplano is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women