Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42306
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2015, 07:15 AM   #16
BadMF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Hey Milo. Thanks for contributing. I see you worked the angle of bashing me calling me an asshole running to save your damsel in distress. no, it's not obvious to end your rant reminding Melissa to set up your "reward" session for protecting her reputation. Pussywhipped lately?
BadMF is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:14 AM   #17
Guest082715
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Guest082715 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #18
Guest120719
Account Disabled

User ID: 52724
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this happen to u beautiful
Guest120719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:58 AM   #19
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I got popcorn and pitch forks! Get them while supplies last!

blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:03 AM   #20
Slide It In
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Pass the popcorn.
Slide It In is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #21
BadMF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default silence is golden

Just wanted to follow up with a couple of points now that I've had more time to really think about this mess, and on a certain level want to make sure that a couple of things are refuted that were made up about me so I can at least publicly address the allegations. I also hope that this spurs a more general conversation about some of this stuff, so maybe these young providers actually learn how they should be handling their business. I wonder if Melissa is regretting this public blast?

1. I have a history of more than 15 reviews. Show one where I asked for, received, or referenced getting greek. I could care less about it, not for me. Who told you to make up that I asked for greek?

2. There is NO WAY IN HELL Melissa remembered this stuff, this detailed account happened to someone who was FALLING ASLEEP in the appointment. It's uncanny how your post tracks the BCD portion of my review. It's there to compare for review. I could care less if anyone gets points or kicked out of here for disclosing the private stuff, but then again, you and your white knight might be able to plan a vacation together.

3. Silence really is golden. I asked you some questions....don't worry, I won't hold my breath for your answers.

4. Did you even write that whole diatribe? It starts in the third person. "SEXYMELISSA has something to say." anyone recognize the writing style? Maybe whoever had access to the BCD portion was writing it for her....

5. I'm available via PM to clarify anything anyone wants to ask about the situation. I'm not running away and hiding.

6. You say this was so horrible and this happened a month ago. I guess it was so horrible that you forgot to "warn" everyone here about how terrible of a person I was until the day I wrote the no review. Why wait so long?

7. While you admit to not being a "junkie," you didn't deny being high and out of it in our appointment. You did admit to the falling asleep part...hmmm....

8. You claim that I asked for bareback. Do you want to produce for the audience the PM where you freaked out four hours after our appointment later asking if we didn't use protection because you still had the rubbers? That would be a little contradictory for you to send that PM to me AFTER I tried to force you to bareback. hmm.....

9. I would have let this thing go, until I got the PM where you didn't even remember wearing protection and kind of implied we barebacked. That shit is scary. I bet other people might agree with me if you don't even remember what happened in a session.

10. I would NEVER take advantage of someone, like was suggested I should've barebacked her anyway, but there's lots of people that pray on this and WOULD take advantage of it. Isn't that MILO's thing? I just hope it truly never happens, it would be sad. But, if you're sober, and more in control, it won't happen. Until then.....

11. to those of you with the real power around here, I apologize for tarnishing your crowns by Melissa assuming I have the power to actually make a difference around here. Fuck that, I don't want the responsibility.

12. To my fellow brothers, I have officially learned my lesson and will take a much less active role contributing my two cents to protecting the community. I've had several other sessions that I would've written a NO, but chose not to due to this exact situation. I felt somewhat of an obligation (yeah, stupid me) to protect the community when we have someone taking such huge risks in this lifestyle.

No harm no foul. Hobby on!
BadMF is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:54 PM   #22
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Glad you got that out of your system now let's hobby on safely
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #23
Hot4uhotness
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Reviews in my opinion are just what they are. Reviews. Its everyones right to do so. Some will be bad most should be good. Not everyone is going to have a great experience no matter who it is. Thats why people need to use their own judgement. Either see the provider or not. I hate to write bad reviews but i have done so. My taste is dofferent that others. Also im 40 so some of these young providers may not like me even though im sexy as hell. Lol. Just remember a bad review wont kill you. But more importanly it takes more effort to hate than to fogive. And finally you know what to do with that big fat butt. Wiggle wiggle wiggle. Lol. Have a safe one everybody.
Hot4uhotness is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:49 PM   #24
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

User ID: 293342
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Let's not all forget what we are all here for

post your ads in the correct forum at the correct time. - VS
Babydoll's Harem is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:00 PM   #25
Slide It In
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Shameless off topic pandering.
Slide It In is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Wtf? A hi-jacking Ad? Infractions given.

Keep on topic
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women