Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default Caitie Mae clears up the past due issue!

I want to be sure the information gets out that the past issue concerning some time etc. that was owed to me by Caitie Mae has been resolved. We were able to have that time and more together and it was dealt in a satisfactory manner. She had a few minor issues with my representation and one was that I had a medical issues that keep me for initially getting back together with her for about 7 days way back in the very beginning. For her part she expressed regret and also that much of her problem with contacting me dealt with some family health issues. She was upset with my posting but apparently? she wasn't aware of it until after she contacted me to make things right. It was however 18 days of silence and no reply. I do think in the end regardless of my post, she wanted to do the fair thing. Case closed and tonight with her was handled like a pro and I'm glad to be able to say it was handled to my satisfaction.

She is: Caitie Mae Experiencedgirlfriend@gmail.co m
hwy69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:01 AM   #2
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

H.E.
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:38 PM   #3
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

So now we will never know the real story about how a used gasoline powered trimmer was suggested , negotiated and accepted as part of your donation to meet with Catie Mae.

Hwy69, you are now an infamous ECCIE hero. You have admitted to achieving something that every man on Eccie would love to have been able to do, but could not in his wildest dreams or fantasies been able to do as a mere mortal fuck tard. You have done what no man on Eccie has ever done before! You sir, with a used power tool that most guys have in their garage and would love to get rid of, paid for part of a session with a beautiful very reputable provider. Simply amazing!

I guess some secrets are best kept BCD.

See original thread:http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1453164
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #4
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
So now we will never know the real story about how a used gasoline powered trimmer was suggested , negotiated and accepted as part of your donation to meet with Catie Mae.

Hwy69, you are now an infamous ECCIE hero. You have admitted to achieving something that every man on Eccie would love to have been able to do, but could not in his wildest dreams or fantasies been able to do as a mere mortal fuck tard. You have done what no man on Eccie has ever done before! You sir, with a used power tool that most guys have in their garage and would love to get rid of, paid for part of a session with a beautiful very reputable provider. Simply amazing!

I guess some secrets are best kept BCD.

See original thread:http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1453164
I hate to break it to you, Invisible1, but I have offered a barter option on my website for years. Only a handful of gentlemen have taken advantage of it. Only one prompted me to discontinue the offer.

Here's what you missed on my website:
Quote:
Barter option: If you want to save a little money and you have items or provide a service you think I would be interested in, make me an offer! I am particularly interested in: home furnishings, auto repair & maintenance, power tools and home improvements, hotel accommodations and loyalty program points, high end clothing & jewelry, a day at the spa, electronics & computers, housekeeping services, high end cookware and small appliances. I am also interested in, but to a lesser degree: tickets to concerts, shows and sporting events and travel fare and accomodations.
The same "one" is also indirectly responsible for the end of my rate specials.

And THAT's what legends are made of.

~sweetness~
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Hwy69, you have been demoted back to a mere lowly fucktard. And you are being held responsible for ending Caitie Mae's barter option and rate special.

Caitie Mae, you are a gem. Thank you for clearing that up.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:02 PM   #6
Torito
Ambassador

I once gave a girl a trimmer. No barter.
It was battery powered, not gasoline.
She appreciated it, but was afraid to use a "machine".
She said on the phone I would have to do it for her.
I went weak in the knees.
Had a wonderful evening the next night.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #7
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
I hate to break it to you, Invisible1, but I have offered a barter option on my website for years. Only a handful of gentlemen have taken advantage of it. Only one prompted me to discontinue the offer.

Here's what you missed on my website:

The same "one" is also indirectly responsible for the end of my rate specials.

And THAT's what legends are made of.

~sweetness~

Priceless
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #8
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You and your broke ass trimmer fucked it up for all of us. I was rummaging thru my garage looking for anything to get with this beautiful young lady.

I got a trimmer that works, are you sure the deal is over. Common I'll throw in a blower too.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:13 AM   #9
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Hwy69, you have been demoted back to a mere lowly fucktard. And you are being held responsible for ending Caitie Mae's barter option and rate special.

Caitie Mae, you are a gem. Thank you for clearing that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
You and your broke ass trimmer fucked it up for all of us. I was rummaging thru my garage looking for anything to get with this beautiful young lady.

I got a trimmer that works, are you sure the deal is over. Common I'll throw in a blower too.
I'm not completely out of the bartering market, gentlemen. I am willing to negotiate my rate for fair exchange against gold and Bitcoin alternative currency.

Don't get it twisted, though, and think you can bring just any sparkly trinket and call it "gold" just because it is golden. I will be happy to test whatever you bring in your presence, on the spot... Kinda like a pawn shop. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women