Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2015, 06:23 PM   #121
38super
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

^^^+1
38super is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #122
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok i respect your opinion BUT I NEVER put GFE ever. I will leave it alone. You all can think what you please but don't feel as I am trying to get the most for less or cheat anyone. Those are not on my agenda. I am trying to grow and learn how to best deal with all of these situations. Form your own opinion before you actually meet me that's totally up to you. I am doing my best while trying to please everyone! Maybe I shouldn't of carried on with the thread but I am just trying to answer every ones questions the best I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David47 View Post
Then you need to put clear as day in your ADs "NO MSOG"!! And a SPECIAL does NOT mean you dont do MSOG!! Thats fucked up, Quit offering specials. Cause when you do, guys feel ripped off and they should.
And you look 30. And most agree. Im bout to be 34 And you do not look that much younger than me.
Age isnt issue though. Its your service.

Further reading of this thread just bumped you off my list and alot of guys list I am sure. You are smoking hot but you also try and justify ripping someone off. I think the review is legit and he had every right to give you a no
You need to quit saying your GFE and put LimitedGFE. Hell your barely Limited GFE. CBJ and no MSOG. Fuck that.
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:39 PM   #123
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. I will do that. I totally get you want the best bang for your buck as would I if I were spending my own hard earned money. BBBJ is just not my cup of tea. No amount of money would be worth risking my own health. That is just my own opinion and I do not knock or judge anyone else who is with it. This city is just honestly way more hectic and way more do deal with then from where I was before. BUT I am willing to learn and I will have patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
Nikki, you have been handling yourself excellent. I'm still inclined to see you because I don't sense someone who is insane but someone who wants to improve. You don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. But be straight forward with your menu. Post your do not(s) so we will all know ahead of time. BBBJ would probably increase your clientele (that's just a suggestion). What's wrong with BBBJ?

Don't feel we are ganging up on you. We just want the best service for our donation. We can easily go elsewhere because so many providers are available.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:43 PM   #124
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
Thank you. I will do that. I totally get you want the best bang for your buck as would I if I were spending my own hard earned money. BBBJ is just not my cup of tea. No amount of money would be worth risking my own health. That is just my own opinion and I do not knock or judge anyone else who is with it. This city is just honestly way more hectic and way more do deal with then from where I was before. BUT I am willing to learn and I will have patience.
You will do well. Just have patience and it will take time.
You have to be YMMV. BBBJ isn't bad. Believe me. I understand your concern. Research the topic on YOUR own. Ask questions to well established women. Get their take on it. But at the end of the day, do what YOU feel comfortable with. Don't ever feel pressured. Some guys have bad hygienes, therefore if he isn't clean, don't do it. Some of us have good hygienes as we want you to have good hygienes too. If you really want to thrive in Houston, take good notes, and research for yourself.
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #125
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
Whatever you say! lol I will do some thinking and come up with a solution that will benefit both parties
i would discuss it in person.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #126
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you baby! You have been very helpful and I appreciate it a lot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
You will do well. Just have patience and it will take time.
You have to be YMMV. BBBJ isn't bad. Believe me. I understand your concern. Research the topic on YOUR own. Ask questions to well established women. Get their take on it. But at the end of the day, do what YOU feel comfortable with. Don't ever feel pressured. Some guys have bad hygienes, therefore if he isn't clean, don't do it. Some of us have food hygienes as we want you to have good hygienes too. If you really want to thrive in Houston, take good notes, and research for yourself.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #127
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
i would discuss it in person.