Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 05:13 PM   #16
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm lazy so reading the details in that post isn't going to happen but thinking the broken trimmer as barter is going to make ECCIE lore.

Kenwood stereo, Merciana's stolen car, and that dude that tried to pay for a session with a broken trimmer and felt he got ripped off and was dumb enough to post a self alert. I may have my new sig line - calling dibs on any sig line referencing a broken trimmer.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:51 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This gal is at the end of the road. Revelations going forward are going to be more degrading. So sad. She was a Queen. but not one who can deal with her realities.

Wish I could think on this spur of the moment of the celebrity she resembles. Try Elizabeth taylor.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:37 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Having given her a reference in the past, I know at one time, she kinda required hoop jumping from the gents, as well as their refs, to make the appointment with her.

Anyway, if she's gone from requiring hoop jumping to get an appointment to bartering for a used "trimmer", something has gone awry. However, didn't she experience some kinda trauma a couple of years ago? I am sorry to the gent, but also concerned about her. I hope she is gonna be ok.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #19
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

What kind of trimmer was it?

This one?

Or that one?

I'm sorry, but Who in the hell barters for this shit?

Nonetheless, If the said provider is bartering pussy for shit like this, then her incall must look like like pawn shop.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:47 PM   #20
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post

This one?

Or that one?

Nonetheless, If the said provider is bartering pussy for shit like this, then her incall must look like like pawn shop.
You would be surprised what I've barter for in exchange for head or more, the trimmer is funny as hell though. Maybe she was running a "bring lawn equipment 4 extra time" special?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:52 AM   #21
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I didn't intend to indicate she or her friend who makes the decisions at the incall did any of it with premeditation. In fact I don't think that was the case. But that doesn't mean in the end it was not a ripoff by Catie Mae. Truth is I think she probably has a terrible relationship with the girl with the incall and that is a big part of the problem. On the second meetup where I end up giving her $45 for the driver and end up driving her home, she told me she say the incall landlord drive off as she arrived and then couldn't get a reply or answer when she tried to make contact. It wouldn't surprise me if that girl has been put out also.
hwy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:11 AM   #22
Gluteman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Next time try using the "KISS" technique - "Keep It Simple, Stupid."

Hot Tip: If it takes too long to set up, figure out, or communicate then move on. Hobbying should be fun, simple, and enjoyable. If you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong. After all, its a hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
This is a script though often seen of advances, cars, stereos, other "deals" that end badly. I think the message for all of us is Fuck, Pay, Leave - and learn to say no.
These are two great recommendations: KISS and FuckPayLeave.

It you don't Keep It Simple Stupid, then prepare to deal with complications.

If you get FPL out of order , it starts looking more like PayGetFuckedReturnPayGetFucked Again. Not a game I want to play.

That said, I'm a big fan of Caitie Mae. I choose to put up with poor TCB skills in order to enjoy her Oral Fixation.
Gluteman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:35 AM   #23
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well if she takes the weed wackers head off and made a couple of "modifuckations" and then replaced the head with a big ass dildo, she wouls have a decent swirly fuck machine...
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:46 AM   #24
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post

This one?

Or that one?

If there was a primer 'bulb', then it would be a lawn trimmer that uses gas. As to who would barter for that:

Someone who's pimp/bf/brother/dad (all of the above?) needs a power tool.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:33 AM   #25
hwy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I want to be sure the information gets out that the past issue concerning some time etc. that was owed to my by Caitie Mae has been resolved. We were able to have that time and more together and it was dealt in a satisfactory manner. She had a few minor issues with my representation and one was that I had a medical issues that keep me for initially getting back together with her for about 7 days way back in the very beginning. For her part she expressed regret and also that much of her problem with contacting me dealt with some family health issues. She was upset with my posting but apparently? she wasn't aware of it until after she contacted me to make things right. It was however 18 days of silence and no reply. I do think in the end regardless of my post, she wanted to do the right thing. Case closed and tonight with her was handled like a pro and I'm glad to be able to say she made it right! Caitie Mae Experiencedgirlfriend@gmail.co m
hwy69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women