Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Backpage & Eccie --Obstacles Girls Face Joining Eccie

There seems to be a good bit of talent on Backpage.

What keeps girls on BP from going through the verification process and being verified provider on Eccie?

I hope this isn't a dumb question.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:31 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
There seems to be a good bit of talent on Backpage.

What keeps girls on BP from going through the verification process and being verified provider on Eccie?

I hope this isn't a dumb question.
laziness, slothfulness, indifference, ignorance.. that's 10% of them

the other 90% stick to BP when they learn Chung Tran resides here..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:40 PM   #3
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of ladies on backpage don't advertise Gfe services simply because they aren't Gfe providers.

Also pimps are lazy and don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to get business. They don't care about the safety of the girl or the quality of the client they just want money and fast.

Look at the locations. A lot of Bp ladies work in shitty motels bad areas or extended stays. a big chunk of eccie and p411 clients especially the upscale types wouldn't be caught dead in places like that. Unless they are just into risk taking.

With all that being said there are also good guys on Bp well at least there used to be. My stint there was short but in the time I was there I met a lot of really nice clients. Most of them just don't know about eccie or p411 I'm sure a lot of the ladies on Bp aren't aware either until someone tells them.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I'll tell you what keeps them from getting verified. They don't read the instructions on how to get verified. They think just because they post in the welcome wagon and get a review that it's automatic. Many post multiple times in the welcome wagon and don't notice that in EvERY one of the welcome wagon threads I post explicit instructions on how to become verified. They especially don't read the red paragraph dealing with age ID verification. If they advertise under 25 or are under 25 they need to prove their age.

Now, it may not be the girls fault. Many are managed/pimped and their pimps can't read. Or they don't want to send in the IDs of their girls. Hell I doubt the pimp can spell ID.

They post on their welcome wagon as if this is Backpage, we remove, give warnings and infractions, yet still they don't or can't read.

It's easy. Just follow the instructions and we are happy to ad them as verified providers and stop telling us that ECCIE is too hard to navigate. Reading is fundamental children.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Can't imagine why anybody would go the back page route with all the verified Providers over here
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:08 PM   #6
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some legit providers start on BP because they don't know of Eccie.
Some don't want to provide proof of age, etc.
I'm sure some don't even read the rules.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:56 AM   #7
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Von is telling it like it is,

The managed ladies pimp can't read, he can't even spell ID. The pimps don't want to send in proper identification of their girls for what ever reason if they even have proper identification.. When the pimps get past the registration part of joining the community then they think their free to roam and post at wil and not adhere to rules and guidelines set forth by Eccie Staff.
Reading is fundamental and if a person is really interested in making a success here then they will put in some effort here and make it work for them. A managed lady or a pimp doesn't have time for that, he's too busy, or not interested or in too big of a rush, too busy turning & burning to understand the way the community works here.
Another thing is ladies & pimps turn in the requested information and think it's been a couple of days and I haven't been verified yet ? The Mods, the staff here are busy beavers. They just cant just drop what their doing to verify ladies, the process takes 7-10 days, it just doesn't happen overnight, well sometimes it does if you know the right people. This ain't Burger King.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:57 AM   #8
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Fake pictures are rampant on BP, but won't fly on ECCIE.

Fake pictures might get called out in her first post in Welcome Wagon.

If not, then they will by the first (or at worst second) review.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:33 AM   #9
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

BP allows them to change rates and menu on a whim. If they don't advertise it, they don't have to give it. One lady told me she won't discuss services on the phone or by text just because when she sees the guy she may or may not want to do certain things.

My girl in Denton won't do it because she isn't gfe with but a select few and most eccie won't pay the rate otherwise.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:49 AM   #10
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Seems that many of the welcome page girls can't get guys to write reviews (or perhaps they are not catching any fish with the limited info they provide) so they can not get verified......my experience is that some just have poor TCB skills. I did meet with one lady from the welcome page in the distant past and reviewed her (she got verified and has now moved out of state), but since then i find that most welcome page girl's TCB takes too much time back and forth or I find out that they are smokers (which is a turn off for me).....so I move on.

Also, there are some welcome page ladies who have aquired enough reviews, but they dont want to be verified. I asked one in chat about this and she said she wanted the reviews associated with her name, but wanted to stay UTR. Perhaps to some, being verified is like actually admitting to themselves that they have become a prostitute, when instead all they want is to hobby occasionally like some of us guys, except they get both the thrill of having a no strings attached sexual encounter with a stranger AND a donation to do whatever they please with afterwards.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #11
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Default On the other hand -

I've met several long-term ECCIE providers with solid reps who continue to advertise on BP. I'm sure if they want to identify themselves, they will, so don't ask.
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women