Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2015, 01:51 AM   #31
broes
Reverse Apache Master

After years of smoking and drinking, I want to show VI my dick so she can diagnose whether or not I have lung cancer and/or cirrhosis. I don't need to go to your incall...I can just whip that shit out at Waffle House.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:03 AM   #32
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Are some of the comments here much like the ones that only some can see, but are not private? (I think that's kinda magical, btw. LOL)

Maybe someday, the Wizards of Whoredom, will learn to use their magic powers for the good of all and this will be a truly magical place to play. Hey, a lady can fantasize too ya know.......
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:52 AM   #33
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkees View Post

Reference:

Well said! and needed to be said. Speaking of multiple posts that need to be RTMed, #6 in the forum guidelines if you are playing along at home.

Getting back on topic, Yes VI, there is another term for it, and it is not bro code. Comments on reviews or any thread for that matter, and as a mod has already stated on this thread, are more entertaining and most of the time off topic, kinda like the barbs between the two that were told to shut up.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:53 AM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Well said! and needed to be said. Speaking of multiple posts that need to be RTMed, #6 in the forum guidelines if you are playing along at home.

Getting back on topic, Yes VI, there is another term for it, and it is not bro code, that comments on reviews or any thread for that matter, and as a mod has already stated on this thread, many times the comments are more entertaining then the original post ever intended, kinda like the barbs between the two that were told to shut up.
Wow! I can't speak for others, but you are more than welcome to try and come shut me up, hon. Ya may be one of those guilty dogs I was speaking of in another thread, no? When gents stop acting as a**es towards the ladies and even other gents, maybe then we can get to the meat of any subject, without getting off track and maybe even learn to keep our nasty (magically hidden or not) comments to ourselves, rather than magically posting stuff others are not privy to, while trying to be top dog in an effort to get the last or even tackiest word in. A bunch of little jr high girls is exactly what some of you remind of...... These are just my views, of course. Mighty Wizards of Whoredom are the biggest cowardly lions at times, ya know? When ya get your badge of courage, let us know. Until then.....keep right on skipping down that yellow brick road. ijs

I apologized to the OP more than once, and have tried to stay on subject by making mention of magically hidden and not private comments, just as you, but I'll be darned if any gent here is going to think by getting away with being nasty to me on this board, he can also do so with other ladies. Go kick your dog or your wife or each other, but kicking me without reciprocation is not an option. If you don't like it, then please disappear behind the magical non-existent private curtains of the little boys room aka: men's locker room,(apologies to the actual "men" on the board) and cry all ya want, curse, scream, tell lies, and even throw your fits. There are plenty who will be happy to join you. Birds of a feather and all that......

Me? I got nothing to hide that's everyone's biz....I am, who I am. And not who any gent here tells me or others I should be, or even presume to know who I am or what it is I stand for. Just to be clear how I feel about it. Now, if you'll allow it mighty wizard sir, and if you can refrain from making another attempt at kicking me, I'm more than happy to leave it alone. We good?
Old 08-04-2015, 09:13 AM   #35
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Wow! I can't speak for others, but you are more than welcome to try and come shut me up, hon. Ya may be one of those guilty dogs I was speaking of in another thread, no? When gents stop acting as a**es towards the ladies and even other gents, maybe then we can get to the meat of any subject, without getting off track and maybe even learn to keep our nasty (magically hidden or not) comments to ourselves, rather than magically posting stuff others are not privy to, while trying to be top dog in an effort to get the last or even tackiest word in. A bunch of little jr high girls is exactly what some of you remind of...... These are just my views, of course. Mighty Wizards of Whoredom are the biggest cowardly lions at times, ya know? When ya get your badge of courage, let us know. Until then.....keep right on skipping down that yellow brick road. ijs

I apologized to the OP more than once, and have tried to stay on subject by making mention of magically hidden and not private comments, just as you, but I'll be darned if any gent here is going to think by getting away with being nasty to me on this board, he can also do so with other ladies. Go kick your dog or your wife or each other, but kicking me without reciprocation is not an option. If you don't like it, then please disappear behind the magical non-existent private curtains of the little boys room aka: men's locker room,(apologies to the actual "men" on the board) and cry all ya want, curse, scream, tell lies, and even throw your fits. There are plenty who will be happy to join you. Birds of a feather and all that......

Me? I got nothing to hide that's everyone's biz....I am, who I am. And not who any gent here tells me or others I should be, or even presume to know who I am or what it is I stand for. Just to be clear how I feel about it. Now, if you'll allow it mighty wizard sir, and if you can refrain from making another attempt at kicking me, I'm more than happy to leave it alone. We good?
Do you EVER shut up??? You post ridiculously long replies to almost every thread. Can't be good for your business because you seem to be on here posting every 5 minutes.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Do you EVER shut up??? You post ridiculously long replies to almost every thread. Can't be good for your business because you seem to be on here posting every 5 minutes.
Ok nosy rosy, when gents tag team and still can't seem to hit the "mark", I find it even funnier. Not that it's any of your business, but I'm happy to explain my presence of late.

I only come and post on the board when I clearly see there are issues that affect everyone. It's worth my time and effort to bring attention to that which others are afraid they too, might get kicked for, should they choose to speak up. The issue right now is screening. And since you have been keeping up with how much I post, you should know these things. I'd visit more often if this were actually a friendly work environment, as opposed to the hostile one it often becomes.

Ya see. I don't really enjoy rolling around in the muck with hateful individuals, but some just can't help themselves, they gotta do everything they can in order to bring others down to their level. I can grapple with the worst of you, but please know, Mighty Wizards have ZERO control of my business. An idiot may affect it now again, but I do have magical protections against MW's. They are called men. Men who actually can see through the muck, ya know? MWs seem to believe if one of them lashes out and gets a black eye, he must then do the honorable thing or stupid thing, depending on how ya view it, and take his own shot at the intended "mark".

And....Party Foul, MW....ya failed to mention "comments on reviews" that we are trying to decide what they are, why they are made not private but rather, magically hidden from the masses. Be careful, someone may tattle tale on you, so what's your take on the subject at hand?

I certainly hope that fulfills your individual need to stick your nose in my biz. Any more questions? If so and you are unable to incorporate the topic at hand, which is Comment on Reviews, please feel free to PM me, rather than step, once again, on the lady's thread. You risk the wrath of other MWs telling you too, to shut up.

PS: Everyone knows I'm wordy. I wouldn't want to risk being misunderstood, so I clarify what I say. Is the reason you hobby because your wife or gf can't stand for you to touch her, because she has come to realize her worth to you? If it's a legitimate reason that you find painful or too personal to discuss, then I apologize. But, you practically asked for it, since we're getting in each other's biz. I never open doors I can't walk through easily.....you?
Old 08-04-2015, 01:14 PM   #37
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Ok, I gonna bump "V"'s review just for heck of it
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women