Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 09:50 PM   #16
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohimbebrother View Post
I actually enjoyed the FC because they are very comfy and flexible. flexible in a sense that one can be placed in both orifices and then you can move from one too the next without having to switch condoms.
Dayum, I don't think I've ever experienced this. Good feedback from the ladies; at least it seems there are enough open to using one.

I may not invest in them myself, but I'll have to inquire as I explore sessions. Using lube with the right kind of condoms can get a good, "natural" feeling as well; the Trojans referenced above, Lifestyles Skyn and Kimono come to mind. Just me, but I've run into some providers who seem to be "concerned" about using lube with a condom so the FC might ease that. The reason guys have trouble many times is because condoms can be both tight and dry. I can't think of a worse combination-it IS sticking your dick in a trash bag. Flexible is one thing condoms are not, if you're wearing one that actually fits.

For the ladies who've used one, has it ever created an issue when the session was over (i.e. going too deep)? Or does how its made prevent this 95% of the time?
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:37 PM   #17
APerfectCircle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think they are great, and I wish more ladies were cool with using them and proficient with them. I've used one 3 times and those were all fantastic sessions. People talk on here about so much risky shit that just really isn't my thing, but FCs seem to give you really good sensations while still giving you proper protection. We should get these to catch on a little more.
APerfectCircle is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:09 PM   #18
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I have used them twice. I had a great time both times. I do think that they will become more common as time goes on. I have to say that the gals that I used them with were both outstanding providers so that may have a bearing on how well they worked also.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:29 PM   #19
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Most definitely a fan.

I enjoy them quite a bit. They're awkward looking at first, but most of my time is spent looking in her eyes or the back of her head so...

They should be de rigueur if you're doing doubles tho, just makes the workflow a lot easier.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:13 AM   #20
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...la&kpid=412619
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:24 AM   #21
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I have never used a fc. I get that it feels very close to bb for the guy. How does a female condom feel to a lady? Can a lady get her's with a female condom? Seems like a lot of friction/rubbing against the inside of the vigina is lost. No? Yes?
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:25 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

nice
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:38 AM   #23
KyleStone
Registered Member

I absolutely hate the female condoms. It's literally like having a plastic Target bag blocking the head of your penis with every thrust. Unless it's shoved way up in there at least 7 to 8 inches, you will definitely feel it. Especially during deep penetration like doggy style or cowgirl. No thank you.
KyleStone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women