Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2015, 05:11 PM   #31
huskerman23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
We have put up with him long enough. He now seems to approve of violence against women.
WHO CARES HUSKERMAN???? I DO AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE DO TO. BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF THEY DO OR NOT. ONE PERSON STANDING CAN BE ENOUGH.
Shit if i can get threatened to be banned for revealing questionable ROS on here what does it take to get this piece of shit banned. HEY NO BALLS MODS I AM TALKING TO YOU.
But you know who will probably get a demerit and be sanctioned on here ME. Because no one says NO to the bullshit misogyny of some idiots on here. Hell I got demerits for calling out a dude saying a certain female running for president should be killed. This place is tolerates the most misogynistic men I have ever heard comments from.
And they tolerate Huskerman.
ENOUGH ALREADY.
I dealt with NVA i can deal with all of you.
BAN HIM NOW.
huskerman23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:11 PM   #32
wild_times
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman23 View Post
Wow...nice retort...I guess most weren't far off the mark.

While I agree keeping this thread going only fuels FuskerPhonies antics...its may spread the word to worn those who those who don't know of this dipship.

Always has to be a lemon or as Burke put it and left me rolling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
He's a five pound turd. Let him drop and then flush him. Not worth a single thought.
...that was classic
wild_times is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:21 PM   #33
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutarch View Post
BaconLover....it surely refutes your statements that the first Amendment only applies to governmental issues and the establishment clause...blah blah blah...same thing with NYTImes v Sullivan...not government regulated at all, but First amendment based.

1st doesn't apply here. Its private, the mods can interfere and censor however they want, and Husker whatever would not have a recourse since ITS A PRIVATE BOARD.... Oh and yeah I get it, 1st talks about other things, I'm sure you were really referring to the establishment clause...
Baconlover is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:32 AM   #34
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default PSA

Everyone, let's please try to remember that all the name calling directed at this particular member (..or any member for that matter) isn't something that needs to continue.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

If Huskerman is causing this much distress to some of you then (..as mentioned earlier in this thread) maybe it's time to use the ignore feature located on the left of your screen in your control panel.

1. Click on "User CP"
2. Then click on "Edit ignore list"
3. Then add the members handle and submit it.
4. Problem solved
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:42 AM   #35
Plutarch
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconlover View Post
1st doesn't apply here. Its private, the mods can interfere and censor however they want, and Husker whatever would not have a recourse since ITS A PRIVATE BOARD.... Oh and yeah I get it, 1st talks about other things, I'm sure you were really referring to the establishment clause...
Who says this is a "private forum? Not only are there over 10,000 users, there are over 5,000 "guests". Just too hard to admit you had it wrong in the first place.
Plutarch is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:26 AM   #36
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman23 View Post
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Whoever said it first, it seems appropriate here

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/17/remain-silent/
Netx9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women