Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2015, 07:42 PM   #1
LonelyBoy1965
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42
Default Andi Rae NCNS Me Twice In One Day

I put out an ISO Thursday night for an early morning Friday session at 6. I had several ladies PM me telling me they were available. I chose Andi Rae. Her pictures looked great and our conversation went well so I said let’s do this. 5:00 am and I see her PM giving me directions to her place. I leave and took me about 40 minutes to get there. I am parked in front of her place getting ready to PM her that I was there and she sends a PM saying don’t come in. I open it and it says “My spouse and I are having an argument. Please do not show up. I am so sorry”.

Needless to say I was pissed because it took me all that time to get there and she cancels right when I am at her door. I leave upset and I go to the gym to work off the anger. After a while I felt bad about being mad so I send PMs during the day asking if she was ok. I told her I know things happen, I chose her for a reason and would still like to see her.

She contacts me at 1:12 saying she is not having the best day but she still wants to see me again and offered an amazing deal, I say I would take it but did not hear back so I sent out my second ISO an hour later asking for the same session I did the night before.

Again I had some wonderful ladies say they were available including Andi Rae. She gives me a list of times I can go see her today, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I chose her again and told her I would be there at 3:45.
At 3:41 I am in front of her house again. I sent her a PM to tell her I was there and ready when she was. She sent me a PM saying that the day had been a crappy one and she did not want it to affect her performance and Asked to do Monday. Now I am really pissed, she is NS me again at her door. If she was not up to it why offer me Friday afternoon? If she was not up to it why accept my offer of 3:45? If she was not up to it why wait (AGAIN) until I am at her door (AGAIN) to NS me again.

I sent a PM asking was she really going to do this. She still has not responded by the time of this posting. Andi recently came back after 3 months out of the business from whatever legal issues she had (You can read up on that in her posts if you want) and I know we all have bad days. Some of you will blame me for the second time and quite frankly I blame myself as well after getting burned the first time. But I really never thought it would happen again exactly the same way.

All she had to do was say after the first NS can we wait for another day. She did not have to offer me again, she did not have to accept again. That is no way of doing business. I truly hope she gets her act together soon. Extremely Frustrating
LonelyBoy1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:06 PM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Make peace and move on. This is the first of the month and rent is due. There are a plethora of other ladies who are ready to make things right.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:09 PM   #3
LonelyBoy1965
Account Disabled

You're right and I have. Thanks pretty lady.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:37 PM   #4
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton_Dream View Post
You're right and I have. Thanks pretty lady.
You're welcome. Happy Hobbying ❤️
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:00 AM   #5
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

No disrespect but those red flags were flying like crazy. It is so unbelievably UNCOOL to leave someone hanging like that because they can't control their own drama in their life but people like that go on my "hot but hell no" list right then and there.

Next time, heed the warning and find a stable solid provider. They are everywhere and much more fun.

None of us are perfect but when another persons drama, drains my time or energy they are gone gone gone.

Sorry this happened to you.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #6
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this happened...I've had a few experiences like we all have with clients and now I stand firm by these mottos:

Fool me twice, shame on me

When people show you who they are....believe them... the FIRST time and move on
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:56 AM   #7
LonelyBoy1965
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
No disrespect but those red flags were flying like crazy. It is so unbelievably UNCOOL to leave someone hanging like that because they can't control their own drama in their life but people like that go on my "hot but hell no" list right then and there.

Next time, heed the warning and find a stable solid provider. They are everywhere and much more fun.

None of us are perfect but when another persons drama, drains my time or energy they are gone gone gone.

Sorry this happened to you.
No disrespect taken. I blame myself as well. Thanks for sharing ��
Old 08-01-2015, 08:56 AM   #8
LonelyBoy1965
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
Sorry this happened...I've had a few experiences like we all have with clients and now I stand firm by these mottos:

Fool me twice, shame on me

When people show you who they are....believe them... the FIRST time and move on
Amen. Thankk you 😍
Old 08-01-2015, 01:22 PM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

FYI, if she contacts you and cancels, its a cancellation. she could have just left you hanging. Only you can decide if you want to try again.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women