Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35640
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #31
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Archery and lion tracking is part of Ranger School and the Q-course? Damn, learn something new every day.

Actually he paid the bribe to Mugabe to get him to threaten to send in his wovits to seize and occupy the guides' farms if they refused to call that particular kitty. And Robert's happy for any excuse to do that. I thought everyone knew about it.

The fact that the lion killed was an icon at the park and a main attraction there should make the charges against the Dr more inexcusable.
Of course you're in deep shit if you kill a celebrity...I bet ol' Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez is thanking his lucky stars it was just Kate Steinle he murdered, not fuk'n Katie Couric....then the shit would have impacted the air accelerator non-stop.

Shitbirds seem more hysterical about the hapless tooth man than they are about good ol' Juan Lopez-Sanchez. Don't forget, Doc Holliday was a dentist.

It was a fucking lion, already.[/QUOTE]

So true. ISIS be heads and drowns people in cages enmass and no one gives a fuck.
Upside down priorities appeal to the sheeple.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:50 PM   #32
User77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

[/QUOTE]

So true. ISIS be heads and drowns people in cages enmass and no one gives a fuck.
Upside down priorities appeal to the sheeple.[/QUOTE]

I am with you on this one. Then again our current administration doesn't have the balls to do anything. That goes for both sides, just a bunch of over paid pussies in my book. They all talk shit but do nothing about it. This country is fucked if things don't change quick.
User77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:49 PM   #33
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Yeah this county's government still allows women to choose.....

..... to murder their babies. Over 1 million per year.

Now they are allowing the selling of murdered baby body parts .... even paying for it.

What a stupid fucking country.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:43 AM   #34
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Words from Cecil, the deepest cat since Karl Popper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
..... What a stupid fucking country.
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/cecil-the-lion-psychic/

The country's not stupid, if you mean by country the American nation as opposed to the U.S. government, which by its propaganda arm, the media, gives exalted status to nitwits and pariah status to productive individuals. Lunatics may control the asylum today...but I do believe the pendulum is locked and loaded to swing back to normal.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:18 AM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Gonna get a little political here. Excuse the interruption.

You fuckers that are up in arms over this...
Do you have any idea what's going on elsewhere, Like in Washington or your own State?

Yeah, it's sad that this happened but it's not the tragedy that the government controlled press has stirred you into a frenzy about.

I'm seeing more about this lion than I see about the fact that Planned Parenthood is getting 1/2 billion dollars of taxpayer money every year and making money on selling fetuses without consent. They're getting it coming and going. This is not an abortion statement its a government statement but the idiots in DC want to turn it into a pro life/pro choice argument to further muddy the waters. That's not the issue.

How many of you understand what's at stake in Iran and the middle east as a whole. Lots of people including women and children are getting their heads chopped off for not conforming to a religion and your upset over a fucking dead lion? We need to either put a stop to the madness over there or get our interests out of there. We can't agree on doing either because of politics.

How many of you understand the renewed attempts at grabbing your guns. The President is threatening even more unprecedented unilateral EO's to deny gun privileges to several million people without due process.

Wise up!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:26 AM   #36
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

This ^^^^^^^^^ is absolutely, positively correct. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:19 AM   #37
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

1. I agree with "The2Dogs" comment that it should be under the guides responsibility for this mess.
2. The Dr. should of never been allowed to shoot an animal that they have been doing research on. Damn...he was even named.... "Cecil". So, he was more like a pet then a predator.
3. Unless he was hunting for food, should not be allowed anywhere. Hunting just for a trophy , I call BS on!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:36 PM   #38
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Trophy hunting helps to preserve the species.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:16 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Cecil's pups taste like chicken
The piece I had was seasoned a lot like a hot dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
They got over 100k signatures to extradite the guy to Zimbabwe on the White House web site. They said they are gonna have to look into it lol. Man if he gets his ass extradited he is extremely fucked up the ass, prob literally too when they put him in jail.
Can you make a more stupid statement? The White House will look and do nothing, just like with Bieber. Your outrage is misguided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Sport hunting is used to pay for the conservation of the species being hunted. The dentist paid a shit load of money to kill a lion at the end of his life cycle in a wild reserve. Cecil was already on borrowed time.

Cecil would have been killed probably six years due to challenges of his pride dominance. He lived, he died ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women