Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #31
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMWAO.........
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #32
AMILIUS469
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 291207

LMFAO
AMILIUS469 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #33
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She is a backpage Crazy hooker.
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:03 PM   #34
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflicted797 View Post
THIS PROVIDER THAT IS USING MY REAL NAME THAT I ALERTED THE MODS ABOUT THAT THEY IGNORED DOES PISS ME OFF. THIS BEING THE FIRST AND LAST RELATIONSHIP EVER WITH A BI-POLAR PROVIDER WHO ***** ******** AND WHO IN FACT CALLS ME EVERYNAME IN THE BOOK INCLUDING THE N-WORD DOES THAT IN REACTION TO WHAT SHE ACCUSES ME OF WHEN IN FACT SHE IS DOING IT HERSELF. BODY LANGUAGE USUALLY GIVES A PERSON A WAY ESPECIALLY WHEN THEYACT LIEK A 12YROLD IN A 47 YR OLD BODY. EVERY REVIEW ON HERE COINICIDES WITH AN ARGUMENT SHE HAS PICKED BC I HAVE OTHER FRIEND PROVIDERS WHO SHE IS EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF TO THE POINT WHERE SHE HAS SOMEONE WHO IS A HACKER HARASS THEM. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THE TRUTH OUT OF HER IS TO TAKE HER PHONE. ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO CHIME IN ON A MATTER ESPECIALLY DOMESTICATED WHIPPED MALES PLZ HOLLER AT ME!! I KNOW SHE KNOWS SOME OF U MODS TO. DID I MENTION SHE CALLED UP TO MY JOB AND INTENTONALLY GOT ME FIRED. I PAY MY OWN WAY AND SHE FELT THREATED BY THAT ALONG WITH THE TEXTS THAT WERE BP RELATED UNDER THE UMBRELLA. SHE IS INSECURE AND JEALOUS AND PUT A TRACKING APP ON MY PHONE, TEXTS AND HARASSES MY PARENTS AND THE FEW FRIENDS I HAVE, I HAVE 198 PGS OF TEXTS IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THEM FOR AN UNDERSTANDING OF PRETTY ON THE INSIDE AND FUCKING UGLY ON THE INSIDE MEANS. SHE HAS FOUL MOUTH AND IM SURE WHEN I RAN HER RECORD SOME ITEMS WERE MISSING. GO FIGURE, BUT SHE INSISTS IM THE CRAZYONE. I DRIVE FROM DALLAS TO FT WORTH BASICALLY TO BE NAGGED TO DEATH AND ACCUSED BC OF THE WAY SHE FUCKED UP HER PAST. SHES BACKSTABBING, MANIPULATIVE AND A LIAR. CHILDISH SHIT THAT COULD GET YOU IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION... ALL U TRICKS SHE TALKS ABOUT ME TO,,,I KMOW WHO U ARE...
Under no circumstances is this acceptable no matter how pissed off you are. There will be no blasting anyones real world info on here or speculation/mention of drug use its not accepted here period!

I'm not sure which mods you are referring to but I have never heard of your situation or this woman at all. Simple solution stop dating hookers, especially BP ones. This is fucks for bucks not a dating site.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women