Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #1
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default When is the appropriate time to.....

A question for the ladies....

I visit Dallas a few times a year and like to partake in the hobby when I do. If I'm looking for something a little different than a regular GFE session, but within the confines of the services offered by the provider (via P411 for example), when is the appropriate time to tell the provider? Do you tell them when you walk in the door? After screening? Right up front?

This might apply to services, or dress, or atmosphere, or even attitude. It seems like asking too soon is the quick way to make you nervous. Telling you too late may mean it's literally too late. In the past I included some things in my P411 profile and even asked the provider to make sure she read it, only to find out that she didn't.

Any wise words or advice?

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #2
phoenixfire_
Professional Girlfriend

User ID: 248583
My ECCIE Reviews

Right up front from initial contact babe. it would suck to get too far into the conversation and screening only to find out that the provider does not provide what you desire.

"You want a rare steak? Better tell the cook now "
phoenixfire_ is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:01 AM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I too have made special requests from some providers. Because so many say they won't discuss activities, after I am screened, I tell them I have some requests they should know about ahead of time and how should I convey them to them.

Once I am screened I have never had a problem
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:21 AM   #4
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer that it be asked, politely and respectfully of course, in the initial message. That way if it's not something I offer, I can let you know and neither of us is disappointed or wasted each other's time.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:02 PM   #5
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks for the feedback. So it sounds like my requests (which usually go through P411 since I travel) should be referenced in my appointment request. Usually there is something in their profile or in their posts that indicate that they would be ok with this, so I can simply say, "I understand that you and I share a common interest in XXX." Correct?

I struggle with how to bring it up without raising alarm in the provider that I may be LE.

I'll give this a try on my next visit.

Thanks again for the input....

Vic
Old 07-26-2015, 06:25 PM   #6
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I almost always have a few special things I like and I just make my contact, provide my screening info, and tell her that I have some specific questions about the session once I'm screened. Has always worked well for me.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:01 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer you read my reviews and then after you have been verified,discuss it with me
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:20 PM   #8
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich View Post
Thanks for the feedback. So it sounds like my requests (which usually go through P411 since I travel) should be referenced in my appointment request. Usually there is something in their profile or in their posts that indicate that they would be ok with this, so I can simply say, "I understand that you and I share a common interest in XXX." Correct?

I struggle with how to bring it up without raising alarm in the provider that I may be LE.

I'll give this a try on my next visit.

Thanks again for the input....

Vic
I think that's appropriate. If you follow that protocol and she flinches or freaks you probably wouldn't want to meet her anyway.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:03 PM   #9
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Agreed... Generally what I'm looking for is either implied in the P411 or ECCIE comments or has been referenced in a review or ISO. So I'm not going too far out into left field, I'm just conscious of the fact that a few times I seem to have brought it up too soon and i think I scared the young lady.

Vic
Old 07-27-2015, 08:22 AM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

OP, I'm into some pretty kinky/freaky shit. I've found it better to just be straight to the point when contacting someone with what you're looking for (if not the first, then the second time contacting them after you've introduced yourself with a few particulars). They've more than likely heard and seen it all. If they react negatively, then they're probably someone you wouldn't have 'clicked' with and actually be able to fully enjoy the session that you wanted. Those that reply positively, will be someone you'll probably see again in the future.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #11
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I prefer you read my reviews and then after you have been verified,discuss it with me
yes, I agree and prefer to discuss on eccie, p411 PMs or in email...not on the phone or text.....or at the time of our session, I think we are all open enough and prefer to know your preferences.....I certainly like to know before you get to the door....
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:51 AM   #12
Elise Jolie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 286476
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire_ View Post
Right up front from initial contact babe. it would suck to get too far into the conversation and screening only to find out that the provider does not provide what you desire.

+1
Elise Jolie is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:58 AM   #13
*Ginger*
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271081
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire_ View Post

+1*PhoenixFire* there's a Alert thread posted by*Natalie9100* in which her experience could have been avoided had she knew or took the time to simply ask questions and or screen.
*Ginger* is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:17 AM   #14
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer knowing the specific request after screening. If it is not listed in my activities list, then ask before so neither of us waste time. Although ask with a PM, not by phone.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
OP, I'm into some pretty kinky/freaky shit. I've found it better to just be straight to the point when contacting someone with what you're looking for (if not the first, then the second time contacting them after you've introduced yourself with a few particulars). They've more than likely heard and seen it all. If they react negatively, then they're probably someone you wouldn't have 'clicked' with and actually be able to fully enjoy the session that you wanted. Those that reply positively, will be someone you'll probably see again in the future.
Good advice..... I doubt my desires are that kinky based on other things that I've read and heard about. Truthfully, I've had this recurring dream for months now. Highly erotic, somewhat kinky, but it certainly wakes me up at night. It occurs a couple of times a month, so I've decided to try and act it out to see if it is as good as it seems, and maybe put an end to the dreams. If not, at least let me find out how it finally ends! (I keep waking up before the final act.....)

Appreciate the feedback from all, especially the ladies....

Vic

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women