Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163156
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 01:08 PM   #1
begrom23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default How many people have you walked out on?

A generic question, hoping for an answer. Looking at a providers showcase and seeing some great photos on top of the menu, I make the effort to set an arrangement. After meeting up, 2 things happen. Photos are off, (weight, pic that was years old, etc) or they come up short on menu items. Am I in the wrong to simply walk out and expressing my change of mind because I feel like I didn't get what I came for? Before anything happens, donation, activities...I feel like it's false advertising, haha, or maybe YMMV?

Would like to know other instances of situations you would walk out on, or share your opinion on what I should do. Or any other problems (hygiene, uninvited guests, clock watching etc.) That set you off to leave
begrom23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:02 PM   #2
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Once the session starts you can walk out, just leave the according donation on the dresser please and thank you.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #3
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Once the session starts you can walk out, just leave the according donation on the dresser please and thank you.
To the OP.. if their photos are off by a LOT, and they tell you up front that they do not do _______________ but it was on their website... you can (and should) walk without paying them.

But like HottenTot said.. Once the session starts, you walking out before times up you need to leave the full donation.
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:24 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I walked out on one fellow before ever getting undressed, and I took his envelope with me despite his protestations. He had invited another guy to the hotel room without telling me, and they were both waiting half-naked on the bed.

Didn't think I would mind. I did.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:41 PM   #5
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I walked out on one fellow before ever getting undressed, and I took his envelope with me despite his protestations. He had invited another guy to the hotel room without telling me, and they were both waiting half-naked on the bed.

Damn skippy, I would too.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:21 PM   #6
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

But but but wouldn't two half-nekkid mutts add up to one full-nekkid one?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:31 PM   #7
bigtexdan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I came close to walking out a lady once because she was eating her lunch whenever I arrived to the room and her pics were slightly off but was glad I stayed, though. She turned out to be a pretty good screw and was satified when I left the room.
bigtexdan is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:58 PM   #8
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I was up north and had to use TER. Walked out on 3 ladies in the same day because of inaccurate picture even though recent reviews said they were accurate.
Have driven off because it was a bad location and parking lot full of people.
Walked out because even though pictures were accurate the lady looked like she hadn't showered for days. Walked out because the lady was clearly fucked up and also if a room reeks of a certain plant. No reason to waste your time or donation if it is not want you want, expect or was led to believe.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:23 PM   #9
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by begrom23 View Post
A generic question, hoping for an answer. Looking at a providers showcase and seeing some great photos on top of the menu, I make the effort to set an arrangement. After meeting up, 2 things happen. Photos are off, (weight, pic that was years old, etc) or they come up short on menu items. Am I in the wrong to simply walk out and expressing my change of mind because I feel like I didn't get what I came for? Before anything happens, donation, activities...I feel like it's false advertising, haha, or maybe YMMV?

Would like to know other instances of situations you would walk out on, or share your opinion on what I should do. Or any other problems (hygiene, uninvited guests, clock watching etc.) That set you off to leave
If you do your research properly, it will be rather unusual that you would be that surprised that you would want to leave. But, photoshop and professional makeup can work wonders and time changes everything, except photos.

For this to happen it's more likely a combination of sloppy research and enticing advertising. What you should do is thorough research before you make an appointment.

But, yeah, if it's that far off ... walk.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:17 AM   #10
loveitdou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Over many years Many times. I always ask if pix are correct and if lied too I do an about face, say "sorry but I do not like to be lied to" and head out. I have had girls tell me the truth about pix being similar at the onset and that is usually not a problem. This includes smoking as I am allergic to smoke

i always do so first thing and leave no $ as they have wasted my time. I do not feel obligated to do so.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #11
jerky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If her looks don't match her pics or if I get a bad vibe for any reason, I'm out the door and never look back. I always get a flurry of irate text messages but it is no big deal.
jerky is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #12
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Walked on a few. Sometimes it's pics not right, room is fucked up (I'm a grown man I'm not fucking on air mattress or in a shit hole of a room). I've also walked on dead fish fuck but she gets paid the rest get no money.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 02:00 PM   #13
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

It would have to be for misrepresenting really bad.
Or too gross an incall.
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:34 PM   #14
begrom23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Thank you all for the responses! It's mostly the age part. I see lots of great looking photos and come to see for myself, they were taken years ago, and it shows.
begrom23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women