Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #46
D.G.

Encounters: 7

My wife doesnt leave longer enough for this to even be possible. You know cooking and cleaning and all that stuff a wife is suppose to do while we pay for that roof and clothing on their back.
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #47
SamHouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

if its an apartment then i would its ok and remember that the client must be more worried than u so i believe he has done this before
SamHouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:09 PM   #48
Guest010216
Account Disabled

User ID: 299086
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight View Post
I have a request to visit a client while his wife is away at his home. It will be a first for me since I have always worried about the wife coming home early and my life would be in danger.

Any advice or stories? I need to make a decision and just not sure I should do it.
I wouldn't do it... that's how women end up well you know where
Guest010216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #49
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are "not sure" you "should do it"?

Coach Royal used to say:

"Three things can happen when you throw a forward pass.Two are bad."
Coach Royal may have said it too but I think Woody Hayes is known for saying it.
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:36 AM   #50
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As a hobbyist, I'd be wary of calling a provider to my home. A strange car in the driveway cha ring bells up and down the street in a suburban setting.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #51
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I would never do a man's wife in his home. Years ago a married NJ woman I had met in internet chat circa 1997 was my willing mistress anytime I went up to the corp HQ in Jersey for quarterly meetings. It was amazing the sexual energy this woman (Danish extraction) had. There was no cost to me and she wanted it every day I was there (even more than once like a morning session then an afternoon one). Another time circa 2004 a stripper from Ricks South offered me sex for $100 at her place. On the way from the club she said her BF also lived there but was away so nothing to worry about. We went to PI instead no way I was gonna do her there.

Once she wanted me come out and c her house (they were very well off) which was very elegant (Tony Sopranos house reminded me of it). I actually had the gall to go there (I used the analogy of a Mars mission where you traveled a little bit further in an eva to see a canyon) and see it (cruiosity) and when we went into their bedroom she wanted sex on their bed. I declined (even though she assured he was at work an hour away) and we went out to lunch instead. The idea of doing her in front of their wedding and family pictures simply just spooked me out and was too much. Look I was in a faraway place already looking for trouble when I was doing her every day from my hotel room.

Later that nite I had a dream where I was at a gathering in a hotel ballroom of sorts with around 30-40 attendees where a young blonde Canadian couple was introduced as my new spirit guides (I had read a lot of new age stuff around that time) like someone transferring in to replace another manager (this was more implied than something said and someone excitedly said "so wonderful they were available") but it seemed to be an important event where I was sort of a VIP guest in attendance. Later as he was visiting with the audience I tried initiating some conversation with him but he was not very talkative, like a thoughtful silent guy. He did made a comment, like some savant who had an advanced knowledge - "its a bad idea and its not right." Some heads turned and I could hear someone familiar (Earl a guy I used to work with but did not make sense bc he was deceased) mutter "you better listen to him pardner." Earl was my partner in lunch time domino games (also mentor for job) with coworkers at lunch when I worked at that place.

The relationship with the NJ gal ended in 2001 when I made the choice not to fly up there in a show storm canceling a trip which had been planned. She was quite upset. My job with the company ended awhile after and I found a new target: Strip Clubs here in Houston.

My advice to op would be do not do them in their spouses home - it is a bad idea and not right (over the years I have related his comment to the NJ gal but would be applicable to hobbying carelessly without giveing much thought). I would never do a girl in my house if wife or say a GF was living there. I guess different people are turned on by different things. Doing someone in their spouses house is certainly risky but your probably going to have the smell of their s/o in that room - really do that?
landon is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:32 PM   #52
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
Coach Royal may have said it too but I think Woody Hayes is known for saying it.
DKR said that and it can be applied to hobbying: Good thing = sex. 2 bad things = financial ruin from sex addiction and some really bad risks (STD's in age of AIDS and provider pregnancy which could mean child support). If you have a small voice telling you your spending too much or something does not feel right about that gal from Seeking Arrangement, take a time out and have a burger / beer somewhere nice alone and ask yourself "is this really worth it?."

One month I had spent $3000 on strip clubbing / sessions with girls. I took a time out and wondered "what was I thinking, my gosh that would buy x gold coins or make a nice IRA deposit." From then on I established a monthy budget of $500 a month (about 3 sessions with one I had chosen as SB) and when pressed for meetings would say "out of town" or "cant meet lack of funds" or "can't get away - family stuff." Beware of the gal who wants to go to 2x week dropping the price of the second session by 33-50%. Run...your financial future could be in danger! She is not your GF and does not love you but out to drain you of your last nickel.
landon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women