Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41541
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35909
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 08:14 AM   #211
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBIdiot, look at the bright side. You got your ass handed to you, but you're still in possession of it. Think about how much blissful pleasure you can have with your own ass...
You'd be the incontinent ass here, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Wrong again, you freelance faggot from Obama's hometown of Chicago.

"The Reconquista ("reconquest")[a] is a period of approximately 781 years in the history of the Iberian Peninsula, after the Islamic conquest in 711 to the fall of Granada, the last Islamic state on the peninsula, in 1492"

The Reconquista and the Crusades are separate entities in the annals of history. Modern Medieval scholars can all get together and suck your dick for all I care. Won't change anything. The reconquista was a battle for the Iberian Peninsula.

"During the latter part of the Reconquista it was considered a holy war similar to the Crusades."

Similar to, but not the, Crusades. This isn't a typo. You're just fucking wrong. No one regards them as the same thing outside of some liberal college fucking campus shitstain.
Told you that your elementary school kiddy text doesn't count as a scholarly source, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And what does your stupid-ass post? Your source, www.ducksters.com Middle Ages for Kids: Reconquista and Islam in Spain, is a fuckin' children's educational site, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Modern scholarship trumps your fifth grade kiddy lesson, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Quote:
The argument is clear: the precedent of crusade as a religious war can be found in the Spanish Reconquest (notably at Barbastro, 1063). The concept was then elaborated by the Papacy for the first and second crusades, when the attack on Islam was envisaged as a double offensive on both sides of the Mediterranean. When the crusades to the Holy Land became less frequent, Spanish crusades were at their apogee, the subject of bulls from several popes, and concentrating the efforts of native and foreign fighters. During all this period, the indulgences granted to the 'fighting pilgrims' were the same as those granted to those going to the Holy Land. Pilgrimage to Santiago was very closely linked to crusade in Spain, and to the ideology of pilgrimage/crusade to the Holy Land. The papacy always tried to keep Spanish knights preoccupied with engagements in their own territory, while offering the Church and faithful the possibility to finance crusading endeavours throughout the eastern and western territories.

In this part of the work, the author uses papal bulls extensively to demonstrate that those issued for the Holy Land were very similar in their clauses to those issued for war against Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula. He relies heavily on the pioneering work by José Goñi Gaztambide, Historia de la bula de cruzada en España, (Vitoria: Editorial del Seminario, 1958), which is rounded out with references to other primary sources... The stress is always placed on the fact that the papacy transformed the Reconquest into a crusade. (Institute of Historical Research: London))
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:37 AM   #212
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Told you that your elementary school kiddy text doesn't count as a scholarly source, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And what does your stupid-ass post? Your source, www.ducksters.com Middle Ages for Kids: Reconquista and Islam in Spain, is a fuckin' children's educational site, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Modern scholarship trumps your fifth grade kiddy lesson, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:
Hahahahaha....... the freelance faggot displays his impressive scholarship skills!

Now we know why he never provides links - his quotes are always from his kiddy book sources!

Fucking hysterical!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:06 AM   #213
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You'd be the incontinent ass here, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

What do you quote? A fucking opinion from some scholar, when it's widely recognized the Crusades began in the late 11th century and ended in 1272, by most all scholarly opinion. You go out and find the one lunatic who is willing to posit the Iberian campaign as part of the Crusades and you ride that horse till it's fucking dead. Eat a dick.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:07 AM   #214
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahahahaha....... the freelance faggot displays his impressive scholarship skills!

Now we know why he never provides links - his quotes are always from his kiddy book sources!

Fucking hysterical!

Doesn't change the fact that the Crusades ended in 1272. One scholar's opinion doesn't change the facts of history, shitstain.

You think I didn't know what the source was when I posted it? I'm the one that fucking googled it, turd burglar.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:08 AM   #215
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
IBIdiot, look at the bright side. You got your ass handed to you, but you're still in possession of it. Think about how much blissful pleasure you can have with your own ass...
He can't decide whether he likes it better gobbling cock or being a cock gobblin
Old 07-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #216
WombRaider
Account Disabled

History.com (ended in 1291)

http://www.history.com/topics/crusades

Here's another

"When were the crusades? The first crusade was launched by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095. There is controversy over the last crusade. “Traditionalists” would end the crusades in 1291 with the fall of the last crusader castle of the Latin Kingdom, the city of Acre (on the northern coast of present-day Israel). “Pluralists” disagree, but one good candidate would be the Spanish Armada of 1588."

There are several schools of thought and yours is the outlier. You have a pluralist view, similar to your view on men, the more the better lol.

http://usna.edu/Users/history/abels/...s_timeline.htm
Old 07-10-2015, 09:22 AM   #217
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You think I didn't know what the source was when I posted it? I'm the one that fucking googled it, turd burglar.
Wow, you mean Google now has a special kiddy search engine for people like you whose intellectual development was arrested in 5th grade?

That is sooo cool!

Link, please?
Old 07-10-2015, 09:29 AM   #218
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wow, you mean Google now has a special kiddy search engine for people like you whose intellectual development was arrested in 5th grade?

That is sooo cool!

Link, please?
Good Morning, Shitstain.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:50 AM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
History.com (ended in 1291)

http://www.history.com/topics/crusades

Here's another

"When were the crusades? The first crusade was launched by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095. There is controversy over the last crusade. “Traditionalists” would end the crusades in 1291 with the fall of the last crusader castle of the Latin Kingdom, the city of Acre (on the northern coast of present-day Israel). “Pluralists” disagree, but one good candidate would be the Spanish Armada of 1588."

There are several schools of thought and yours is the outlier. You have a pluralist view, similar to your view on men, the more the better lol.

http://usna.edu/Users/history/abels/...s_timeline.htm
Note the highlighted portion in your own post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the University of London site cited above trumps your History channel source, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; plus, this is from your second cited source:

Quote:
"...crusades were fought not only in Syria, Palestine, and Egypt, but in Spain, the Baltic (Latvia and Prussia), Italy, Sicily, and southern France."

Quote:
He can't decide whether he likes it better gobbling cock or being a cock gobblin
"Cock gobbling" is your professed avocation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.
Quote:
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.
Quote:
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning?
Old 07-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #220
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Note the highlighted portion in your own post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the University of London site cited above trumps your History channel source, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; plus, this is from your second cited source:

"Cock gobbling" is your professed avocation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The source clearly advocates for a disagreement on when they ended, with most historians and scholars agreeing it was in the late 13th century. You are, once again, on the outside looking in. You've chosen a largely indefensible position and cited ONE book as your proof. Fuck off, dickwad.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:51 AM   #221
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Here's how to pander to the LGBT crowd. Tomorrow our Panderer-in-Chief will don a rainbow colored thong.

Just the thought of having odummer donning a thong has got get woomby and shammy all hot and bothered ! They might just offer a "half price" sale on all their "services" out of joy that their hero is "down wit' dem" . They might even finally wash theirs this time before they put them on, thinking that they want to be "presentable" to their lying liberal, fag loving hero !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #222
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The source clearly advocates for a disagreement on when they ended, with most historians and scholars agreeing it was in the late 13th century. You are, once again, on the outside looking in. You've chosen a largely indefensible position and cited ONE book as your proof. Fuck off, dickwad.
There was more than "one source" cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; plus, there's your own cited source that repudiates your other, cited fifth-grade kiddie site, you dick-coddling cock-gobbler.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #223
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
There was more than "one source" cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; plus, there's your own cited source that repudiates your other, cited fifth-grade kiddie site, you dick-coddling cock-gobbler.
What kind of website is that IBPervert?

Are you walking the (forbidden topic) line again, or are you going to make up some more lies to try and backpedal from your own disgusting and despicable behavior?

BTW -- nice grammar! You're a disappointment to every GED dropout on this board!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:08 AM   #224
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What kind of website is that IBPervert?

Are you walking the (forbidden topic) line again, or are you going to make up some more lies to try and backpedal from your own disgusting and despicable behavior?

BTW -- nice grammar! You're a disappointment to every GED dropout on this board!

What are you whining about now, dipshit? If you're so interested in the website, why don't you ask the freelance faggot from Arkansas? He's the one using it for his libtard research. We're all extremely impressed by the depth of his scholarship. You should try it since you like kiddy sites so much. This one even lets you handicap yourself by education level, so you can click on "3rd grade" and not feel intimidated by big words. I did some browsing for you and discovered this new "fun fact" about Obama:

"While living in Indonesia he got to eat some interesting items including grasshoppers and snake meat. Yum!"

The snake in the White House eats snakes! Who woulda thunk it?

Enjoy!

www.ducksters.com

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women