Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2015, 03:14 AM   #31
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
If people weren't so selfish and eating everything in sight all day every day then obesity wouldn't be an issue and starvation wouldn't be so much of an issue. If people stopped having so many children and live off welfare etc it wouldn't be a problem. Animal life is just as important. If it breathes, it's alive. What makes you any better? Nothing. You're not more important. We all are living and just because we have more power as humans doesn't mean we get a say whether or not something lives or dies. Your point is ignorant.
Dear, you have dogs right?? What do you feed them?? Soy based dog food??
I think not because it would probably make them sick, dogs and cats need
meat protein.

Millions of animals are killed each year to go into the production
of pet foods. So step down a little bit off your high horse. They need it to
make some dog food.

Anyone who would feed a cow and let a child starve is a special kind of
insane.

And by your logic the breeding and raising of dogs and cats should be totally
outlawed to save the millions of cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, and horses that
are killed annually for the production of pet food.

So which is it?? Kill a horse or give up your pets??
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:00 AM   #32
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
You fucktards and tardettes are harsh......
Time to go off the grid and live like caveman again.....
Who needs animals to survive?
I like my dog, I am sure if I did not feed him for a month or so, he would be looking at me like I was dinner... He is 120 lbs.. Don't think it would take much effort on his part.
Let's not forget who we are, and where we came from. We are still animals after all, and thousands of years ago, that 120lb dog would have ate your ass and never thought twice about. The law of the jungle, where only the strong survive, has been seriously diluted, but still is in effect. Keep that big bad ass mutt well fed, for your own good if nothing else.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:04 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The shallow end of the gene pool is always full ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:29 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

And they have 150 lb Rotts and Pits that "are great with kids!"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:54 PM   #35
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have two dogs sleeping here in my bed with me as I type this. This doesn't bother me. They've been eaten for centuries. This is how people eat lobster. Why single out dogs? They're not endangered. To me, not a big deal.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:36 AM   #36
jqueloco
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

As most people i do love dog's i have 3 a bichon frise and a Chinese Shar-Pei, and a German Shepherd, which I loved them and i keep 2 of them inside of the home, and the German Shepherd because of her size she is kept on the back yard, on the other hand i hate fucking cat's but i don't kill them i catch them in traps the are provided by the city so every time i catch one i call the city for them to pick it up, i don't know exactly what they do with the cat's but i have a very good idea,
Back to topic, i don't like what they are doing to the dog's in china or any other country, unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it,
jqueloco is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:46 AM   #37
jqueloco
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I have so many thoughts on this issue. But I'll just say this.

To Buddhists, we are vicious, cruel creatures for eating meat at all. Every thing alive could have been your mom in a past life, so being anything but respectful to anything living is considered horrible.

While I am also a dog lover and would never, ever support dogs being mistreated, I also recognize that we have no room to judge. Any of us. We live in a country that thinks it is okay to do awful, tragic things to animals in the name of meat production. Not to mention all the inhumane ways we treat actual humans. A person that practices Hindu thinks of us treating cows as we do just exactly like you think of a country that treats dogs like they do.

There are injustices worse than this all over the world at any given moment. That you chose to take up this fight is your prerogative... but judging a whole country or continent on something like this is very narrow minded and short sighted. In some countries, schools are burned down with female students locked inside them just because they wanted to learn how to read. Do I think EVERYONE in that country is a murderer and refuse to see anyone from there? Of course not. And that your dog crisis occupies your mind more than something like that is mind boggling to me.

I'm just saying. We all have our causes. But to go all Joan of Arc holier-than-thou on everyone because we're not as consumed with this fight for dogs as you are doesn't really come across well.

All that being said, I feel you completely and can't even stand to look at that picture. Dogs are different than other animals because we crafted them the way they are. They trust us, crave our attention and affection. I don't think it's right to betray that.
Very well said miss caroline 👏👏👏👏
jqueloco is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:10 PM   #38
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Anyone who thinks humans are not worth more than a dog cat bird antelope, etc is lost. You are here because of the natural development of the species. I do not advocate for cruelty to animals, but we live in the world we live in. Have you ever seen a cat attack and devour a bird? Ever watched the national geographic channel?

Your sensibilities do not matter to those people over there and never will, at least while you are alive. Better to you tube something else if you're losing sleep over generations-long practices. Sorry about the reality check. Really.

If you must grind and gnash, try you tubing something really troubling, like the way muslims treat the christians they get their hands on. Or anyone else who is not a believer. And then imagine what they would do to you if they got the chance.
CycMike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women