Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer?
YES, the majority should have their day in court and be obeyed. 4 66.67%
I'm abstaining because I have a round of golf scheduled, just mark me "present". 0 0%
NO, everyone has a right to state their own case and hold to their own beliefs. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2015, 02:45 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default A poll is needed on a new topic: Womb Raider versus Nazi Baby Killer

NBK is celebrating the SCOTUS decisions on both gay marriage and Obamacare by saying that the majority of the court can interpretate what the legislators were trying to say or accomplish rather than read the text of the law. So I maintain that Nazi Baby Killer is his true name and I think the majority of the members of this board agree. So, in acknowledge of this new way of governance I am hosting a poll of the board members:

Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:04 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You need to dry out...seriously.

This shit has gotten the better of you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
NBK is celebrating the SCOTUS decisions on both gay marriage and Obamacare by saying that the majority of the court can interpretate what the legislators were trying to say or accomplish rather than read the text of the law. So I maintain that Nazi Baby Killer is his true name and I think the majority of the members of this board agree. So, in acknowledge of this new way of governance I am hosting a poll of the board members:

Is Womb Raider, now and forever more, to renamed by the majority as Nazi Baby Killer?
I believe we should forget the polls and instead commemorate JDIdiot and his Jerry Fletcher style Conspiracy Theory beliefs.

Who will ever forget last year's #1 ranked Idiot style Conspiracy Theory?

Get this folks, JD tried desperately to advance the theory that the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 did not actually crash in the ocean.

Instead, it was allegedly hijacked by some unknown, conspiratorial source and parked (under the clever cover of camouflage netting and shrubs) on some remote, deserted island. Somewhere in the middle of Who The Fuck Knows Where!

No matter how hard you try, a sane, rational mind can not dream this shit up!

Take a bow, Jerry Fletcher errr, JDIdiot! You have earned your distinction as the Eccie Political Foum's #1 ranked Conspiratorial Idiot!

We don't even need a poll, cuz' there is no close second!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

This is one dumb ass poll- go fuck yourself JD
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
+1,000,000
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:56 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Here's the deal, only a moron would participate or comment on this poll. Here is the catch. Only an idiot like the people who responded above would demand that someone do something. Us conservatives would like people to think for the themselves but we know it's not going to happen. So if you said yes then you are the same kind of Nazi that Baby Killer is or pretends to be. If you said no, then you are not the kind of person who would really support a Supreme Court decision like yesterday and the day before. Now you are all on record as supporting those decisions.

FYI, for those of you who got here late, you were treated to another lie session by Tampon. If he told the absolute truth, he would have nothing to say. So he lies. Get used to Tampon, lying is part of his "charm".

See you morons: Tampon, Wee Wee, and FuckZup.

Anyone else care to join that crew?

For the record, I call this Operation Fly Paper.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:21 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

So, this was a clever trap? Admiral, you are really out in the weeds this days. Get your meds sorted out. You need to adjust dosage or something because your brainpan ain't firing on all cylinders lately.....

Quote:
Here's the deal, only a moron would participate or comment on this poll. Here is the catch. Only an idiot like the people who responded above would demand that someone do something. Us conservatives would like people to think for the themselves but we know it's not going to happen. So if you said yes then you are the same kind of Nazi that Baby Killer is or pretends to be. If you said no, then you are not the kind of person who would really support a Supreme Court decision like yesterday and the day before. Now you are all on record as supporting those decisions.

FYI, for those of you who got here late, you were treated to another lie session by Tampon. If he told the absolute truth, he would have nothing to say. So he lies. Get used to Tampon, lying is part of his "charm".

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:31 AM   #8
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
So, this was a clever trap? Admiral, you are really out in the weeds this days. Get your meds sorted out. You need to adjust dosage or something because your brainpan ain't firing on all cylinders lately.....
He really has gone off the deep end.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Exactly how Jesus would respond.

Btw, have you turned over those threatening pms yet?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:39 PM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Yeah... You need to take a class in how to set traps. This is the second one you've tried recently and neither one has worked worth a goddamn.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:16 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Intervention?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women