Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
BnGAddict
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Homeless Man Eats Out Nurse From Behind

Joveen's perfectly round ass, like two tan globes, was poking out of her family sedan. She was being licked senseless, but the scenario was ridiculous. A homeless man, scraggly and disheveled, was eating her out from behind. All he had asked for was spare change, but when she leaned into her car to retrieve the coins, he took more than she had bargained for.

Just ten minutes earlier, there had been nothing unusual about her night. Her shift had ended, and she was eager to go home. She had been exhausted, fumbling with her car keys, when Charles approached. The bum was a regular panhandler in the area, and she had always accommodated his pleas for help. Despite her fatigue, she didn’t feel right ignoring the desperate man, so she told him she’d see what she could dig up. As she opened her car door, she spotted two quarters on the console. When she leaned in to grab them, she felt a sharp tug and a gust of air hitting her beautifully firm buttocks. The bum’s filthy hands yanked down her scrubs with incredible force, and she was too stunned to move.

Joveen yelped, “What the hell!” but there was no time to turn around. She felt the man’s scruffy face as he planted his nose and mouth in her ass and began licking furiously. The sensation was heavenly, but he was so dirty!

Later he would recall the story of how he ate the beautiful young nurse’s pussy to his buddy. "I was just going to give her a quick fuck, but when I saw that kitty, I couldn’t help myself. I knew that I could die a happy man if I had licked that sweet little slit. It had been so long since I tasted a woman. How could I resist?”

And oh, how Charles had licked it. He had lunged, face first, into that enormous ass, burying himself in the delicious flesh. Joveen had struggled to pry herself away from his matted beard, but not for long. The old man hit her spot on his first try, and she immediately stopped trying to clench her thighs together. Quivering, she had spread them wider to give him better access to her pulsing clit. Lucky bastard.

Her screaming and cursing quickly melted into soft, velvety moans. “Mmmmm. Ooooooh, fuck! That feels so good. Right there! Ooooooh. Please don’t stop! Mmmm.”

The vagrant gripped her pussy lips in his mouth and suckled with delight. It was his first meal of the day, and he was starving. His powerful tongue lapped at her flesh. He roughly grabbed her hips to keep her still, her pleasure induced writhing making it hard to stay on target.

The young nurse was digging her fingers into the car seat. The ecstatic climb to the finish was well under way. She bit her bottom lip and shuddered. Without realizing it, Joveen had begun to grind her ass into the bum’s face while he devoured her pussy and asshole, tongue-fucking them vigorously. She was dripping like honey flowing from a hive.

Charles still planned to fuck her, but he made a dire mistake that would thwart this plan. He took her over the edge, into the most intense climax of her life. As she cried out, “Oh, god, ohhhhh, Jesus! Yes!” she reached behind her and grabbed the back of his head, burying him even more deeply in her divine ass. Holding him in her vice grip, she fucked his face, forcefully pumping her rump against his pointy nose. His tongue slid along her clit and into her hole, causing her to squirt a spray of juicy girl-cum all over his face.

Her legs were trembling and she was speechless; she pushed the bum away. He was fiddling with his dirty dick, trying to get his wooden member out of his pants. Not today. She stared at him with a mixture of rage and admiration. This disgusting man had just given her the longest, strongest orgasm she had ever had. How could that be?

Charles really wanted Joveen to finish him, but he decided not to press his luck. He knew that men like him never got to eat pussy like hers, and he was grateful for the once in a lifetime experience. He played it cool, slowly backing away, licking his fingers and breathing heavily.

As Joveen regained her senses, and began to pull up her scrubs, a police car cruised up. The officer slowed the car to a stop and pointed a flashlight at the disheveled nurse. His eyes were filled with concern as he asked, “Ma’am, are you ok?”

She flashed a deadly look at the bum, saying "Yes, I was just leaving for the night."

The officer eyed Charles with suspicion, but with Joveen’s reassurance, he told her to be careful, and drove away. The vagabond pussy eater scampered away, disappearing into a dark alley. As soon as the nurse pulled out of the lot, he had his pants around his ankles. He furiously stroked his filthy cock, his hand clenching it tightly, moving so hard and fast that his arm was a blur. The hot, white rope of cum was impressive. He came with the force of a man half his age, spurting his spunk all over his dirty pants.

Later that night, on the other side of town, Joveen recalled the image of the hairy old face that had dumpster dived into her sweet spot. Imagining that her hand between her legs was his tongue, she pleasured herself into a repeat performance of the earth shattering orgasm he had given her. Her unlikely lover had given a whole new meaning to dirty sex.
BnGAddict is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 05:54 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You trying to get feedback prior to submitting to Penthouse Forum?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:12 AM   #3
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well written. If it is the intent of the story line to be a turn on....I guess there is something for everyone. For me, as a nurse...pretty high "YUK" factor and I couldn't fathom that scenario.

Alaine AKA Hygiene freak.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #4
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:39 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm thinking of the song by Jethro Tull, "Aqualung."

Lol

Interesting story. You're a good writer.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #6
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kept wait for a punchline though, lol.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #7
SneakyCancer