Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2015, 10:19 AM   #16
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe View Post
It's official I will be in Memphis on the 26th and 27th. And Nashville on the 28th and 29th!!! I'm so excited to come to Tennessee. Prebook if your able to loves
This is an information exchange board so as not to defeat the purpose of this board

Quote:
I can't believe I'm still getting Pm's about this. If I got a black boyfriend or not. What Does it even matter as long as he doesn't show himself. And is behind the scenes. I give great service to my clients. That's all that matters. I mean really. I don't think any girl is out here in strange cities meeting strange guys alone. If she is, then she is crazy. Now just let this stuff die already. Geez
Quote:
I really can care less what anyone feels. I found what I was looking for. I will let you all know how Hawaii feels once I land later today!!!! Found me a real sugar daddy!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefboy74 View Post
She been had a pimp. Her last handle was Zoe black. And they where running scams.
Quote:
Does it matter what color he is? What matters to me is I don't have to sleep with all you guys anymore! 1 guy for the price 50. So your opinion of me means nothing. The reason I could care less is I don't need your money anymore. C-ya suckas!!!!!
Quote:
First off, let me apologize. Since the night of May 19th I have been being harassed. I had my first "no call, no show" because someone (name left unsaid) sent him to my room. Then, old irrelevant threads, like this one, are being brought back up to ruin my name. I have not had access to my account since the night of May 19th. So anything posted since then, til now, has not been me. I have taken care of the situation the best I can, and hopefully this thread will be closed asap!!!!
My deepest apologies.
xoxo...Kelly
Quote:
Yes, someone had access to my account. Without my permission!!! From May 19th til I posted the apology. Chefboy74 I have never contacted you for you to even say that, so w.e issue you have, must be your own personal problem. To me,it looks like you are just trying your best to set fire to the situation. Do I know you? Where is the group text that you speak of?
Quote:
Hawaii really? lol when the thread was bumped, that was by the person who had access to my account for a short time. honestly why would I bump a thread that was so negative just to say people were pm me about the situation? Im a little more professional then that. The only reason I came on here after regaining access, is to clear a few things up. Because some of the things said by the person were so out of hand and not even in my character to even say. I do not want people thinking this idiot was me. All this fake "Hawaii" and "pimp" talk are all pathetic attempts to drag my name through the mud. I have regained access to both my p411 and eccie accounts. I have changed my number, and personal email. So again, I would like to apologize.
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 10:35 PM   #17
Kelly Monroe
Account Frozen

User ID: 276562
My ECCIE Reviews

All I can do is apologize and hope that you guys will understand. It is not in my nature to threaten anyone or to send vulgar messages. I am tired of this drama, just as I know you all are. And Im sorry. If you would like me to further explain myself pm me and I would have no problem doing so.
thank you
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:01 PM   #18
Kelly Monroe
Account Frozen

User ID: 276562
My ECCIE Reviews

Chincho since you have started all this negative talk towards me, I have never addressed you directly. I will this one time, and one time only. The fact that you are so mad at me makes no sense, (if you are who you say you are, just a hobbyist who I have never seen) Which we both know is false. Then why go through all the extra effort to make me look so bad, and ruin my name? You aren't who you say you are. This can be proven by the comment you went and found, before I even called you out. The one in the Tennessee coed discussion. You literally quoted things from other threads. FOR NO REASON AT ALL. I can understand a hobbyist who's number was in the group message to do that, but you? What type of sense does that make. You are still using this profile to determine what location I am touring and contacting my previous clients to scare them off. I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS. OTHER HOBBYIST DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS.
Like I previously stated, I am not one to threaten or to send vulgar messages. It is just not in my character. And if my reviews and previous record does not show that, then I don't know what does. Please if anyone has any further questions or concern pm me. I will be more then happy to explain and smooth things out. Thank you kindly
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:47 PM   #19
Juice-ifer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Kelly

Please send me PM as I'd love to book a multi hour date while your in Memphis. For some reason your email keeps getting kicked back.
Juice-ifer is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:24 PM   #20
Sonoman
Valued Poster

If you look under her name, account has been frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice-ifer View Post
Kelly

Please send me PM as I'd love to book a multi hour date while your in Memphis. For some reason your email keeps getting kicked back.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:45 AM   #21
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

You all may still contact her through p411. Usually, I don't defend providers who get mixed up with pimps, but I know enough about the situation to know that Kelly was being harassed, that she is now totally indy, and that she's a fun date. I'm not sure how many young beautiful women with good IOP are in Tennessee, but that's what you'll get with Kelly.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:45 PM   #22
Nailedhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Warning ! Contacting her will unleash a rath of crap text to your phone. Drama is still going on with her previous clients. Check west texas, dallas, Missouri, post for more of the story. This shit needs to be stopped.
Nailedhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:31 PM   #23
Sonoman
Valued Poster

I have to agree, This has been going on since February. One of the threads in San Antonio is 11 pages long. Many areas you mention have multiple threads. Way to much drama for me.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 02:45 PM   #24
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

For those of you with premium access, go to the west texas forum.
Good information there.
Is there a good reason accounts have been frozen and members banned???? You bet.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:51 AM   #25
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Well hell, I guess class and a great ass just did not go to well. No time for drama, this is my escape from the drama...
mike1701 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women