Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 01:57 PM   #46
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Steph, fwiw, I think you handled this well. You obviously have a lot of class and a terrific attitude. I hope this turns out to be an oversight and he makes it right. If not, he is clearly the exception rather than the rule and you are wise not to let him ruin such an admirable perspective.
Totally agree with this. And I believe you will get more business because of how you handled it than if you would have come out yelling and screaming. I know it made me put you on my TDL.

K
Knight2554 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #47
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Following a low life to his car or riding with him seems too much of a risk to take. Someone who commits that type of act could be capable of much more harmful things......
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #48
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Total jackass!! Sorry that happened. That jackass never thinks about what it takes on your end to a top provider..and to do this for a a few $ is wrong. Well maybe the next time he tries it a BP pimp will chase him down and educate him a little !
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:09 PM   #49
Guest080715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 251668
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sorry Sweetie...

I really hate you or any provider had to go thru that. Yes, you're right to do that is a sorry ass excuse of a man. To all you guys that handle y'all business properly I salute y'all an appreciate the respect that have been showed to me an all of the other providers. Being that we are in a Community then we need to take these matters a lot more seriously and come up with a strategy to ban those that's not following the guidelines that has been set forth. Also ladies, be very careful in situations such as this so it doesn't turn violent because believe me it can. My backpage days I went thru the same thing followed him to his car to help look for his wallet and I guess he felt scared or panic and he pushed me off the sidewalk and I fell down into the parking lot and he jumped in his car and burned off. So please be careful all of you ladies.
Guest080715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:09 PM   #50
~DolceVitaBentley~
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 14360
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this happened to you. It is a vary hard lesson to chop up as a loss. It is a lesson that you will keep with you from happening ever again. Rule #1
~DolceVitaBentley~ is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:06 PM   #51
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
Following a low life to his car or riding with him seems too much of a risk to take. Someone who commits that type of act could be capable of much more harmful things......
Ya its a judge the situation decision for sure.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:13 PM   #52
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry this happened Steph. No lady deserves that treatment. On the bright side, you handled it with much class and I expect you made many more fans.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:27 PM   #53
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have forgotten several times to leave the envelope but remembered to check shortly after I left and returned before it was noticed missing. Several times on the freeway, it hits me and I check- yep. Turned around, sent a text and rectified in minutes.

Then once a highly reviewed P called me a few hours to say in a high screeching tone- the envelope was not what it should be. I have a triple check system and that was not a case. I returned to cover her next appointment's shortfall, just to quell the fall out which was to follow.

Pay up front- no envelope!
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #54
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Pay up front, everyone is happy and the session is better.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:31 PM   #55
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Rule # 1 of a Backpage Ho!

Sorry Steph, always going to be a bad apple, don't let it change you.

Normally I come off super eloquent and wordy, but here goes -
Lol ... um... okaaaaaay ... poll coming soon on THIS one !

Money upfront is simply ensuring you are not taken advantage of and countless providers - BP or not do agree. Are there discreet ways to do so ? Yes! It does not have to be blatant in his face.

Please don't buy into the career hobbyist psychology. Ensuring you are treated fairly does not take away from the experience if done tastefully. Nor is it a certain trait of a BP provider.

Again, be safe!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 07:41 AM   #56
RickofTX
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

What a shithead! Even if he did forget his money in his truck. Who goes to an agreed meeting without their part of the deal?
RickofTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #57
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell View Post
That is so disgusting and am sure you feel violated. So Sorry Steph.

Now is the time for you to ask gents pay up front. It's awkward for sure. But most gents (who aren't up to anything) pay up front. Discreetly, with no mentioning of it.

For the gents: This is the reason so many ladies request it upon arrival, before any time and companionship happens. I say this because I read where a lot don't like it. Just showing you one of the reasons ladies do it this way. Yes, major debate topic.

Edit to add, Please let his provider references know about this.
I always leave it in the other shoe, on the front end.

Or by the cat food.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:19 PM   #58
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
This will pissed some one off....

Maybe poor guy needed desaparately and didn't have money... Went broke in hobby.. I can see guys can go broke in hobby in DFW.. Lucky I am not leaving there. Just consider as helping needy horny baster...
Then he should have contacted Palmula Handerson. Being desperate is never a reason to steal from someone.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women