Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-17-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245989
Default Meet and Greet for the Killeen / Waco / BCS hobby family, 27 May 2015. Private Venue.

ECCIE family, I am pleased to announce that we are having our spring Meet and Greet on the evening of Wednesday, 27 May in our home in Harker Heights. Doors will open at 5:30 pm

Our previous Meet and Greets have been well attended and have had a very even mix of gents and ladies. This is an excellent opportunity for all to let their hair down and be in a hobby-friendly environment, without fear or concern of being outed or found out.

If you have previously attended, you are cleared and on our list.

If you have not previously attended, you need to send me enough advance notice that I can clear you to attend. As this is a private venue, all of our guests must be cleared in advance. This is for all of our mutual safety and security. Sorry, but uncleared and/or uninvited guests are not permitted.

We have had guests from DFW, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Temple, Kosse, Killeen, Cove, Harker Heights, Lampassas, Georgetown, College Station and Houston attend in the past.

The backyard and the hot tub will be open.

I need your RSVPs for head count, so we can prepare enough food, snacks and drinks.

Send me a PM, titled “MAY M&G” to RSVP or to ask to be put on the list.

House fee is $20. This covers the food and drinks. It is an open bar.

In addition to the house fee, we are also having a baby shower for one of our ladies, who will have her baby BOY between now and then.

Contribution to this, either in goods or moneys, is strictly voluntary.

There will be voluntary donation jars for the baby shower and for the Children’s Hospital Christmas Toy Fund (Theresa's toy drive).

The newborn baby boy needs are: Newborn diapers, Newborn clothes, Infant clothes, Baby wipes, Baby bottles, Pacifiers, Baby blankets and Baby cloths.

(Baby stroller, bassinet and car seat have been covered.)

There likely will not be another M&G until the end of the summer, however, there will be monthly Poke Her games.

I look forward to seeing my ECCIE family and in making new friends! Come on out and let us have a blast!

Hugs and Kisses!
Theresa

(Mods, please lock this thread in accordance with ECCIE Guideline #30.)
Old 05-14-2015, 05:51 PM   #2
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Locked per rule #30

FF
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women