Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 01:44 AM   #1
BigGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Good or bad...

I don't know how others felt, but there were several us that enjoyed the M & G. We were missing a lot of providers, but there were several that kept the flow going. Then there was a good mix of vets and rookies (guys) that made it cool to have a lot of discussions.

Don't get me wrong, we'd rather have more girls than guys to talk to, but tonight, it kinda worked. Maybe the M & G is getting a little younger (experience wise). And that might draw more younger girls in.

Ok, fine. I had fun. And I think others did too.

Mods, I hope I don't get banned for this. If I said something wrong, let me know...
BigGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:26 AM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy13 View Post
I don't know how others felt, but there were several us that enjoyed the M & G. We were missing a lot of providers, but there were several that kept the flow going. Then there was a good mix of vets and rookies (guys) that made it cool to have a lot of discussions.

Don't get me wrong, we'd rather have more girls than guys to talk to, but tonight, it kinda worked. Maybe the M & G is getting a little younger (experience wise). And that might draw more younger girls in.

Ok, fine. I had fun. And I think others did too.

Mods, I hope I don't get banned for this. If I said something wrong, let me know...
What makes you think that you said something wrong?

Geez, you fucktards act like a bunch of battered women.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:10 AM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Yep newb, learn to throw up both middle fingers, scream fuck you, and not give a shit about the consequences
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:48 AM   #4
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

BG -

Good to meet you last night and, not sure what you might have been expecting from your initial M&G.

Not making any excuses for participation, either.

Regretfully, more than a few ladies (and some gents, too) who told me they planned to be there canceled due to RW events. That is to be expected, of course.

Also, some local ladies (and gents) and traveling ladies who may not have RSVP'd usually drop in unexpectedly, so attendance works both ways.

Cannot hurt, either, if more gents would take a few minutes to remind their ATFs that a great marketing opportunity exists at the M&Gs. (HINT! HINT!)

Likely, too, that since most male and female guests are rarely there from start through finish and usually come and go in the in-between moments, even the host cannot maximize his "visiting" opportunities with every guest.

M&Gs are what they are. Meet and greets.

Nothing more and certainly nothing less.

These are opportunities for some "community" sharing and sometimes caring. Marketing, networking, research and "discovery!"

All works in progress in SA since 2002 with special events such as the annual Hollow Weenie numbering hundred plus attendees ... and every year several "small number" special(s) with fewer than 2 dozen. Think upcoming summer "Breakfast Club" events. "Picnic at the Pool" and "Little Black Dresses" and "Picnic on the Patio" and other summer-time events.

= = = = =

Me? Despite spending much personal time organizing and hosting, my M&G-ing enables a personal hobbying practice including meeting ladies face to face before engaging a bcd opportunity, plus further careful research and consideration of reviews, showcases and hobbyists' "word of mouth" information.

All that and a bit more is what helps me make (usually) well-informed selections. Thing is, no matter how well any of us researches, there's always the possibility, nay, probability of bcd failure(s) including NCNS.

But that's why for the gents, it is a hobby, not a vocation.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:30 AM   #5
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

A good point to remember is that, as with most groups, they are also a bit representative of the larger group they poll from, in this case, the provider/hobbyist. The ratio between providers and hobbyists is much like that.

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:18 AM   #6
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Had a great time nonetheless. Did seem like a much smaller ratio than previous events. Was a pleasure seeing familiar faces as always as well as new people. Certainly good meeting ya big. And most importantly great seeing the ladies that did attend.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:59 PM   #7
Bbbj Receiver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I enjoyed the event. It was great to talk with some other hobbiests and talk up a few providers. Thanks for all you do CK.
Bbbj Receiver is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:38 PM   #8
phreekntx210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

So he is basically saying it was a sausage fest at least that's how I interpreted his post.
phreekntx210 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:39 PM   #9
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

^^+1
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #10
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
A good point to remember is that, as with most groups, they are also a bit representative of the larger group they poll from, in this case, the provider/hobbyist. The ratio between providers and hobbyists is much like that.

Camille

I find this statement to be accurate come to think of it. Was a smaller crowd than usual. Hence seeing less ladies in general. Hardly a sausage fest however.

I guess by your guys standards, you'd better leave now, since there are way more guys here than providers, this is one giant sausage fest on the board!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:01 PM   #11
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Yep, 192 girls to thousand + guys.
Thank god I'm fit, I like these odds. lol
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women