Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who's going to kick ass?
Pacquiao 23 46.94%
Mayweather 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2015, 09:40 AM   #136
ARCHmajor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm not a fan of boxing and really don't understand how they score it, but watching it from a third person perspective, Maywhether lost that fight. Hands down. Even after 9 rounds the announcers were saying Maywhether was up 6-3. That was way off what actually happened. More like 6-3 in favor of Pacquiao. He was the aggressor and in my opinion landed more hits on Maywhether the entire fight. But it really doesn't matter cause neither one don't have to worry about paying bills the rest of their lives. All because they are lucky enough to be in an industry that pays boatloads on fighting for a living. Same for any athlete. Get paid to play sports is as ridiculous as getting paid to watch the sun rise and set. I don't purchase tickets or jerseys or anything to feed into that sociological Bullshit. But yet the low and middle class wonder why they struggle to pay bills every day and aren't paid enough and are worked to death. It's because you're the largest percentage of the income bracket and are primarily solely responsible for this exact income inequality. You pay the athletes or actors or musicians. You make them rich so you can continue to struggle and fantasize about being the very person you put there. And you vote...... Need I say more
ARCHmajor is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #137
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What fight did you watch
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #138
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I didn't really have a dog in the fight, so to speak.
If I'd have been betting I would have put money on Money but I really wanted Pac-Man to punish Mayweather for a bit.
I didn't watch it though. I've heard some people say that Mayweather won by dancing around and not getting hit.
Then I saw this. Money must have been throwing some actual punches. Looks like the better fighter won.

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:21 PM   #139
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Anyone who didn't know how this fight was going to look beforehand has never seen Mayweather fight. That's what he does. And yeah, he technically "landed" more punches, but from what I saw not a single one of them equated to anything more than him pressing his gloves against Manny.

It was a complete joke of a "Superfight" that was at least 6years behind schedule... But again, anyone who knows anything about boxing and Mayweather that is his M.O. He will duck an actual challenge in favor of a big payday and ensure he has virtually no chance of losing.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #140
layz1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHmajor View Post
I'm not a fan of boxing and really don't understand how they score it, but watching it from a third person perspective, Maywhether lost that fight. Hands down. Even after 9 rounds the announcers were saying Maywhether was up 6-3. That was way off what actually happened. More like 6-3 in favor of Pacquiao. He was the aggressor and in my opinion landed more hits on Maywhether the entire fight. But it really doesn't matter cause neither one don't have to worry about paying bills the rest of their lives. All because they are lucky enough to be in an industry that pays boatloads on fighting for a living. Same for any athlete. Get paid to play sports is as ridiculous as getting paid to watch the sun rise and set. I don't purchase tickets or jerseys or anything to feed into that sociological Bullshit. But yet the low and middle class wonder why they struggle to pay bills every day and aren't paid enough and are worked to death. It's because you're the largest percentage of the income bracket and are primarily solely responsible for this exact income inequality. You pay the athletes or actors or musicians. You make them rich so you can continue to struggle and fantasize about being the very person you put there. And you vote...... Need I say more
The first sentence says it all for you and most others in this thread. People just open their mouth without knowing how to score boxing.

Well let me school you, there is 4 scoring factors:
1.Effective aggressiveness- which pacman may have been the aggressor but he wasn't effective.

2.Ring generalship- The ring general controls the pacethe fight but utilizing the whole ring.

3.Defense- The ability to do what it takes to not get hit while still scoring yourself. We can all agree that mayweather is the best defensive boxer in the sport.

4.Clean and hard punches- while they both got some mayweathers punches were way cleaner.
layz1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #141
Mexxxican Warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Mayweather's what's known as a technical boxer, meaning that, in a way, he exploits boxing's rule set rather than physically dominating his opponent. When you're only concerned with the numbers on the scorecards, there's no need to burn yourself out after four rounds. He outlasts and chips away at them, luring them into launching clumsy volleys of blows that lower their hit percentages. All the while he patiently dances about, throwing fewer punches but connecting more often.
This intrinsically defensive approach has also granted him a much longer career than many of his contemporaries.
Mexxxican Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:20 PM   #142
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

He's an Olympic boxer...purely about the points...no power needed...

Boring as fuck...from what my friends have told me, there's no reason for me to watch it for free this weekend...good, needed to sweep the leaves off my balcony anyway...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #143
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Boring as fuck...from what my friends have told me, there's no reason for me to watch it for free this weekend...good, needed to sweep the leaves off my balcony anyway...
His fights remind me of fencing...you know, the gentle kind with them tampons on the points, the kind neither you nor me ever gave a shit about. In the real good fights, the boxers look like they aged about 20 years after 12 3-minute rounds of non-stop action.

Thank goodness for BOXEO! Them Meskins haven't gotten the pussification memo. Yet.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:44 PM   #144
layz1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Lmao!!! Get you a leaf blower man.
layz1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #145
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Don you've been on point bro. I respect Mayweather he won't fair and square that's totally legit and props to him for doing it but the fight pretty much proved that boxing's done. Personally I think athletes lose enthusiasm and love for the sport when big money starts racking in. Sort of like a politician who promises a boat load of stuff and only goes after their own interest one they reach capital hill. Oh well fights done.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:49 AM   #146
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Does it really matter how you do it?
Heh...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/may...ath/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by layz1 View Post
Lmao!!! Get you a leaf blower man.
Let me rephrase...

Boring as fuck...from what my friends have told me, there's no reason for me to watch it for free this weekend...good, needed to pay a Mexican to sweep the leaves off my balcony anyway...

And I still won't watch the fight...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:20 AM   #147
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
His fights remind me of fencing...you know, the gentle kind with them tampons on the points, the kind neither you nor me ever gave a shit about. In the real good fights, the boxers look like they aged about 20 years after 12 3-minute rounds of non-stop action.

Thank goodness for BOXEO! Them Meskins haven't gotten the pussification memo. Yet.
^^ This. 100% on point.

And I'm with Wakeup. No desire to see any part of the fight and sounds like it went exactly to script. I hear he's gonna fight Julio Caesar Chavez next after he turns 80... should be another lullaby fight.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women