Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2015, 05:08 AM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you talking about Gray?

He was 26 years old ... with 22 arrests, all but 2-3 .. controlled substances.
http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/freddy...ltimore-over/#
And your point is...

I say he's dead. You list reasons why that's ok. Let's not get at the root of WHY someone ends up like that or try to explore further. No. That's the hard part. Just sitting here and calling him a thug and a druggie is fucking easy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:06 AM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
When god was handing out brains you thought he said trains, you asked for one with a loud whistle. Thinking is getting you no where. Like a flashlight can't start a campfire.

I didn't see any justifications. I saw of list of things that we don't have answers for yet. Have you always been part of a lynch mob?
You talking to me cocksucker
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:30 AM   #18
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you just make shit all of the time or JUST every time you post?

I suppose requiring you to post a link where I said that would be too embarrassing for you ....

As for Wilson, BTW, apparently the legal community, including the Justice Department, saw no evidence of any crime committed by Wilson against Brown and no racial bias from Wilson toward Brown.
Open foot, insert mouth.

Yes, you read that right.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:27 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You talking to me cocksucker
Pretty sure he was talking to me. I agree though. He IS a cocksucker.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Open foot, insert mouth.

Yes, you read that right.
You can't find one, can you?

So you just keep making up shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are the very same moron that vehemently argued the Michael Brown case, because you believed the "courts" made the appropriate decision based on the "facts" available to them.

So what changed this time around? Why do you think this was a "politically motivated over-indictment" and the Michael Brown case NOT an "under-indictment" caused by institutional failure?

I'll tell you why. It's because you're a fucking hypocrite. And a huge fucking MORON
No idiot because the Michael Brown autopsy was released (or leaked) rather early and it proved Brown was NOT shot in the back. Also the strong armed robbery by Brown video was released. Add in that there was witness testimony and forensic evidence that Brown tried to wrestle Wilson's gun away from him in the police car. All known before the grand jury convened.

You sound angry. Why do you hate the police so much? Why does it enrage you that an innocent white man is walking around free even though his career is ruined?

Quote:
"What's your point?"
"What's your point?"
blah, blah, blah
"What's your point?"

Is there a single fact in this drivel? I'll save you the "time and unnecessary bandwidth": No. There isn't.

Is anyone surprised that you always (EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME) end up on the side of the police and against the (usually black) victims.

I mean Jesus Christ, you gotta wonder about this yourself sometimes.
Damn you're angry. Didn't I suggest as a possibility that the police could have viciously slammed the van door on his head causing his injury? But according to you I'm on the side of the police EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME? Did I bring up your reading comprehension issue?

My list of points could be facts. I was simply just reporting things the cop in the shadows said. If Freddy turns out to have a large amount of heroin in system then it could possibly change things. How, I don't necessarily know.

Quote:
I'm glad you used "imply". Because the "implication" started the moment you started this thread. Let's see here
You might think everyone else is as stupid as you or LL but I can assure you, that is definitely not the case.

Your only argument is calling me WTF? You've done that to anyone and everyone since I've been here. This very same line: Are you sure you aren't WTF? You have the same lack of reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions as him.
You've used it every single time you can't reply with a logical argument.

And you have the gall to call the other person "stupid"?
Again, your inability to draw conclusions "shows" with your accusatory "implications." I've already addressed your reading comprehension. When have you presented a "logical argument?" As LL states, you make shit up...just like WTF.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No idiot because the Michael Brown autopsy was released (or leaked) rather early and it proved Brown was NOT shot in the back. Also the strong armed robbery by Brown video was released. Add in that there was witness testimony and forensic evidence that Brown tried to wrestle Wilson's gun away from him in the police car. All known before the grand jury convened.

You sound angry. Why do you hate the police so much? Why does it enrage you that an innocent white man is walking around free even though his career is ruined?

Damn you're angry. Didn't I suggest as a possibility that the police could have viciously slammed the van door on his head causing his injury? But according to you I'm on the side of the police EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME? Did I bring up your reading comprehension issue?

My list of points could be facts. I was simply just reporting things the cop in the shadows said. If Freddy turns out to have a large amount of heroin in system then it could possibly change things. How, I don't necessarily know.

Again, your inability to draw conclusions "shows" with your accusatory "implications." I've already addressed your reading comprehension. When have you presented a "logical argument?" As LL states, you make shit up...just like WTF.
Smelly turdfly. Why don't you go buzz around a fresh pile and let the adults talk. Your list of points could be facts, you're just repeating what the cop in the shadows said. Hmmmm... doesn't sound too convincing. So you're giving us second-hand knowledge, at best, and trying to pass it off as facts. I'm not sure you understand what a 'fact' is.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:19 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You suffer from WTF disease too, Wombatraper. Go read the OP, the list is what the cop said.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:21 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You suffer from WTF disease too, Wombatraper. Go read the OP, the list is what the cop said.
It's called hearsay, motherhumper. You said it was fact. You have no idea of knowing this to be true. You have a disease too. It's called cocksuckeritis. There's no known cure, except to suck as many cocks as you can.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women