Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48398
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my response to my no review

I am here to address my no review. He was here for about 20 min. I do admit I was disorganized because I had just got into town.

We weren't connecting. He was asking a bunch of awkward questions about my health and my weight and making me highly uncomfortable. I eventually told him it would be best if he left because of how awkward and uncomfortable things have gotten.

I offered him a refund a partial one and he told me money was no object to him.

I don't feel like I did anything wrong besides being a bit disorganized as I had just gotten into town.

I was highly uncomfortable. What woman wouldn't when a guy keeps asking about your weight fluctuations and how you are a big girl.

I offered him a half refund he didn't want it. And now he is bashing me on the boards!! DH168
Old 05-02-2015, 11:25 PM   #2
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

*RH168
Old 05-03-2015, 06:32 AM   #3
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Sorry to see the "No" review. IMO, the review simply reads, as you suggested, that you two did not click and things were uncomfortable. IMO, not deserving of a "no', but each member can post what they like.

Thanks for sharing your side of the story.

FF
Old 05-03-2015, 07:49 AM   #4
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245989

Trust me, girlfriend, It isn't you.

Thanks for posting your response and for having the guts to do that and for trusting us to read both sides of the story and make up our own minds.

I made up mind when I read
Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward one
She did have amazing Breast. But I really don't believe they are the H cups she is claiming. Bigger then DDD's sure. H. No. False Advertisement if you ask me.
I just can't take him serious after that.

Hang in there, sweetie!

Hugs and Kisses.
Theresa
Old 05-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default BIgger than 6 inches but definitely not 8 inches.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtheresa69 View Post
Trust me, girlfriend, It isn't you.

Thanks for posting your response and for having the guts to do that and for trusting us to read both sides of the story and make up our own minds.

I made up mind when I read
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH168
She did have amazing Breast. But I really don't believe they are the H cups she is claiming. Bigger then DDD's sure. H. No. False Advertisement if you ask me.
I just can't take him serious after that.

Hang in there, sweetie!

Hugs and Kisses.
Theresa
LOL, me too! I am a big breast lover.

Bigger than DDD (which is also and "F" cup) is G and H.

DDD/F cup is a difference of 6" between over and under the breast measurement.
G cup is 7" difference and H cup is 8" difference.

If you admit the difference is greater than 6" but cannot be 8" and you are not a professional dressmaker or bra-fitter, then where do you get off claiming "false advertisement?"

Bridgette, thanks for posting your side of the story. In my experience, the gents will make up their minds about what "really happened". There is nothing in the "no" recommendation that should rise to the level of people not seeing you, if they read your other reviews and/or your response here.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit to Killeen!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 05-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #6
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone. And sarge is completely right. My under bust is 36 to 38 my overbust is 46. So that puts me right there lol.
I really appreciate the support
Old 05-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #7
Guest062716
Account Disabled

I have put a tape measure or two on a large breasted lady... LOL.
(sadly, I am no longer offering that service.)

(and 46/36 over/under would put you at a J, LOL)

Thanks for your posting, Bridgette.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 05-03-2015, 08:16 AM   #8
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
I have put a tape measure or two on a large breasted lady... LOL.
(sadly, I am no longer offering that service.)

(and 46/36 over/under would put you at a J, LOL)

Thanks for your posting, Bridgette.

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Maybe that's why my girls are a little bit snug
Old 05-03-2015, 08:53 AM   #9
RH168
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
We weren't connecting. He was asking a bunch of awkward questions about my health and my weight and making me highly uncomfortable.
Questions about your heath. I don't recall asking any. I did ask about your Tattoo. I asked if was meant to be a corset. You brought up that it was a scar cover up, in till you did I could not even tell.

I did notice something with your knee and I offered you help with heavy lifting.

Quote:
I was highly uncomfortable. What woman wouldn't when a guy keeps asking about your weight fluctuations and how you are a big girl.
I never once asked you about your weight. Weight was brought up two times. First. I did ask about your breasts if they where H cups. Then you brought up weight. I remember just saying something like yeah that's normal to month to month changes in weight. Second The only other comment on weight was the awkward joke. About after asking me where I am from you stated you from Tyler. I believe I said something like Tyler the meth capitol of Texas. You stated don't do meth. I remember saying something like I believe you because of your weight.

I never once directly asked you for your weight nor do I care what a scale says. I did ask you about your breasts and make a off beat joke about a town. If I need to apologize about asking a busty provider about her breasts then you would not be the only I would need to apologize too. Your making it sound like I directly asked about your weight. I never did.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #10
Guest062716
Account Disabled

RH, let it go.

You called her a liar in your review about her breast size and now you want to say you simply asked her if they H cups or not.

You called her hair a mess.

Your review is full of venom (Hell NO! Worst Experience of my life, etc) and the lady cannot comment in your review. NOR can the lady ready your ROS comments.

Her reply here is her side of the story. Told in the only place she can tell it.

IMO, you are doing yourself more harm than help.

Many ladies will see your NO review, with the extra comments and make a decision not to see you.

Most men will look at the 170 reviews that lady has and decide to see her.

Sorry you two did not click. That you both agree on. Let it go at that.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Old 05-03-2015, 09:35 AM   #11
RH168
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
He was asking a bunch of awkward questions about my health and my weight and making me highly uncomfortable. I eventually told him it would be best if he left because of how awkward and uncomfortable things have gotten.

I am expected to sit back while someone calls in to question things that makes me sound like I am not a gentleman? I never once directly asked her weight. The only comment I made to her health I made was when I noticed something up with her knee and offered to help her with heavy lifting. She never asked me to leave she just stated that we where not "vibing" over and over. I had to ask if she wanted me to leave while she was saying I am sorry.

All I asked this lady for was a massage. I was not aware you had to "Click" To get a massage. I did not ask for a gfe nor wanted that. I ended up over paying even by her own rates for a 20 min massage.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:04 AM   #12
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to state a few facts then I'm shutting up.

First off
When we were setting up the appointment I asked him if he wanted l1 or l2 because he asked about massage. He said he wanted gfe. That rate was my traveling gfe special because he said he wanted gfe.

Secondly I did profusely apologize because I felt bad that things went so array.

That is all on the subject.

Have a good day folks lol
Old 05-03-2015, 12:16 PM   #13
slickwill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

BA. Keep your chin up girl! I applaud the way you have dealt with this. RH, right or wrong, this is not a situation you can win. Anything you say other than "there was a miscommunication and it just didn't work between us..." is going to come off wrong no matter how truthful.

Just my advice.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #14
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

CLOSED at the request of the OP.

FF
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women