Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2015, 11:15 PM   #76
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
part 1 - are you judging? sounds like it. judge and be judged. just saying. you don't like the performed activites don't go looking for them or don't see those individuals. pretty simple. also, opinion
part 2 - spin. sweet talk the ladies more. and whether or not it reflects anywhere it's still up there mentally as already addressed.
part 3 - opening their legs is easy huh? so why aren't you pimping yourself out to all those freebies after yourself? you're making a judgement call again and basically lumping ALL girls/ladies together. I'm sure it's not easy for all girls to simply decide to work in the hobby. for some yes, maybe they don't give it much thought at all and those girls/ladies are the ones most likely ending up on/in the news or robbing people.
Never said I didn't like the demented activities. Just acknolwedging that people get paid for them and they do happen.
2. It's up there mentally. True. and believe me i know the deed is done. I agree. But that doesn't make me a bad lay or a warning sign for distruptive BCD. I'm an A+ gent in real life and none of these broads (who I won't see) can take that away from me
Opening their legs isn't easy? A lot of women can't bring themselves to do it. a lot of those women get and make money in more complicated ways. I've fucked and spoke with women claiming to have done multiple men a day. It's natural and you don't need to go to school for it or reach a certain aptitude level to do. And no, I'm not a male hoe I'm not pimping msyelf out I'm educated twice with a bomb ass career. I don't need to. Oh by the way, me getting errect at the fat chicks hitting me up is difficult.
Quote:
so you're here again why? I call bullshit. it'll happen.......more than once. otherwise no reason for you to be here other than to share those gems of your personal mentality.
key phrase "who reads the boards" two mondays ago I just fucked a traveling provider who I PM'd as WS like a year ago and we had a great time and she told me she doesn't bother to look at the crazy shit here. A fine as fuck traveling provider isn't reading the Houston board. If she's digging for my recent posts, trust me, I'd have fired off a lot of blande shit well before sending her a PM. But avid readers of this bullshit, I may not even try. Can't have them discussing board shit while in the bedroom. That's a no no
Quote:
part 1 - you're speaking of one simple physical aspect attempting to spin it into some generic overall implication that applies to every aspect. fail.
part 2 - you contradict part 1 here. hypocritical much? which is it? all hookers don't have much intellect? or all woman differ quite greatly?
part 2 - fail. bullshit. more spin.
Smart people do basic shit to get by and for fun. Less than smart people DEPEND on doing simple shit.
You've probably never been up front and personal with a rachet chick hooker or a street walker.
Let me put this clear - Sanaa has some smarts. She's on a higher level than constance. Sanaa more than likely turns down clients and maintains a decent clientele that brings her in more than someone working two years at minimum wage. Constance rushed to get a temporary room for a $50 profit. Sanaa doesn't need to do that. Constance followed up with spewings of ignorance after he told his side and took accountability for his bad actions.
Using the word "Bitch" for comedic effect isn't bullshit. That's your opinion. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s 131k likes on this video counts better than your single opinion.

Quote:
what illusion or fantasy? from all the posts it sounds like you'd have trouble convincing yourself that providers are anything but lacking in intelligence. oh wait, didn't you imply that a female's smarts is determined by weight and whether or not a girl is a provider?
by the way, not all of us engage in sub-human activities or have an interest in them. not to mention I imagine things one person finds sub-human someone else might consider SOP.
lots of opinions flying through this thread.
You're completely refuting the notion that I have 19 successful reviews under my belt. Several of them plus the ones I don't review on here have felt like absolute DREAMS. I may never ever stop hobbying and seeing sexy providers who I deem sexy and lay it down BCD.

From my posts strictly in this thread, dude these are two women that, no wait, 4 women that I will not see. You getting that I'm some provider hating individual is just some bitch shit and pretty much typifies the area in which your mindset dwells. Seriously.

I'm not even tripping about "sub human" shit. I like my getting DT'd. A woman once licked my asshole. It's all in the name of freakiness. Nothing that I complain about. Again, treat the woman like a human being, but when you pay her, who knows what happens, but whatever happens, it's all good. however, it still could be considered sub-human. Ever got this through your thin head? I may LIKE sub-human shit happening to me??
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:58 PM   #77
wreckshop
BANNED

A WK with serious bloodhound type instincts to read through this whole thread and layout a summary that bashes the men and kisses up to the women.

For what? The fuck out of here...

You're now one I'm going to look out for and point out the weak bitch shit you do.

That's some hoe ass shit for real.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:32 AM   #78
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

pfffft.

you have some valid points.

the rest, more

what's wrong with reading a thread while having a beer? aren't threads here to be read?

as for going out of my way to bash the men, I don't remember bashing BoB, canihitit, Russ, drax, dearhunter, Electron747, ognob, Mexxxican Warrior, oilfieldscum, universalenergy, Althalus, junglemonkey, Sarunga, dkalis, Jettech, or axe.

and mr. express your opinion, since when is expressing an opinion opposite of yours kissing up? it just happens to be how I think regardless of what anyone else thinks. should answer your "For what?" it's my opinion. I'm expressing it with others. from the way this thread reads it seems yours would be the dissenting opinion. which you're welcome to have.

as for pointing out weak bitch shit, that should be easy. I am a newb compared to you after all. eh.

while you're at it, try to spell "hoe" correctly. that's weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
...................That's some hoe ass shit for real.
ho, ho, ho you know? like how K.K. laughs? since I read the thread I know you weren't giving gardening tips.

ho
/hō/
noun
informal
noun: ho; plural noun: hoes; plural noun: hos; noun: hoe
a prostitute

hoe
/hō/
noun
noun: hoe; plural noun: hoes
a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding and breaking up soil.

verb
verb: hoe; 3rd person present: hoes; past tense: hoed; past participle: hoed; gerund or present participle: hoeing
use a hoe to dig (earth) or thin out or dig up (plants).

it is a ho info board after all. ha!
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:47 AM   #79
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I can't believe you guys are still going round and round on this thread, lol.

Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:53 AM   #80
wreckshop
BANNED

Bashing the men who talked bad against the women

Answer me this, why did you assume I was complaining about "sub-human" things?
Old 04-28-2015, 12:03 PM   #81
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

ok, I could quote you back to yourself, you know, about expansion of possibilites and limitations but I don't feel like digging (hoeing?) for that post

as for the steering, there is one comment where I didn't get all technical and can be read that I suggested complaint on your part. my bad on that one. you stated "considerable sub-human activities". my assumption was you implying those activities to be even beneath what you'd pay for. afterall, you stated you pay for acts that in your opinion are sub-human. your posts suggest an overall judgement of girls who perform things you consider sub-human. another facet that I pointed out is that one person's sub-human isn't another person's sub-human.

bashing? I disagreed with two men out of how many? you disagreed with the women. wait, my bad, you talked bad against them. is that considered bashing women?

edit:
ha, ha! wtf(rak)? as I'm posting someone's title changed? guess time for another update elsewhere
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:55 PM   #82
axe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This thread got out of control. I just wanted to present my part of the story. I did not mean for it to turn into a hate fest on providers, Johns, fat or skinny chicks. If a lady wants to know if I am so evil and disrespectful ask somebody I've seen more than once, Simply T for example. she is also a bigger girl but is always punctual and respectful. When you come to see her on time for a 30 min session she does not make you wait 20 minutes in the parking lot to get your 30. While I appreciate people coming to my defense it is not necessary. And it is not productive to offend a provider, I am sure she was disappointed she did not get the money and had to drive for 10 minutes. Communication is key and ours clearly broke down. My reward was I was called a whore in text. That was my first.
axe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:05 PM   #83
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 377

LOL I must be stupid or bored. I just set here and read all these threads. I need to get a life and I need to call some of the providers I know and get some loving.
Down and out.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #84
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

User ID: 137613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

first off you did not wait for no 20mins I pulled in about 3mins after you.. I never make my clients wait for 20-30mins that is bad business. And my great reviews can speak on that.......Ya ass was just in a rush with bad attitude. I nerver rush too see no guy its been over a year ago since I seen you how am I supposed to keep up with you. Your not my regular....so stick to seeing.....who ever you been seeing casue you int no regulr in my book.......and even new guys don't trip on girl paying for the room first so that's ya problem.....I guess you got tired of that old head and need to come back to get this A-1 head from me but aint no one gone every see you again so kick rocks and stop winning like a little b%&%&%&%$%&
missconstanceflow is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #85
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post

It's funny to me how you can talk down on women you so willingly fork over your hard earned money to. Money you make in your "respectable" day job that stresses you out SO much that you have to resort to searching online for someone to love you and care for you and provide all of the special things you're missing in real life. Yes, the job that stifles you and frustrates you to the point that you lash out here in our lovely community apparently does not leave you 100% fulfilled because here you are with the rest of us derelicts and dimwits. Please, tell me more about how I don't deserve respect because I decided to embark on a journey that provides for my loved ones, gives me the freedom I desire and allows me to make tons of money doing something I LIKE TO DO. Just for YOUR information, I do hold a degree and work a regular job and if you saw me on the street your tongue would probably be wagging after my take-charge attitude and ability to use my mind to advance my career. Honestly, you'd probably be one of the douchebags talking shit at the water cooler wondering why I won't give you the time of day. You see these pictures and you think you know something. You know NOTHING sweetheart!

You're so damn lost in life you're looking for hookers at church and secretly hoping the ones who WON'T see you end up in jail! I'm absolutely positive that I hold more intellect and knowledge in my pinky toe than your harness in your entire being but I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with the guy who is still drip dropping urine on his balls. If you took a second you'd realize I never said Constance was right for leaving the guy at the hotel while she was at the store. That's not how I run my business, but who am I to tell her how to run hers? My comment was generally laughing at all of the hoopla and getting a genuine giggle in at the fact that so many people are up in arms about something so silly I was LAUGHING because I looked at your other post and couldn't help but think "this guy is effin losing it." You definitely did not disappoint. All I can think is "who hurt you boo?" You sure know how to bite that bait! I have something else you can bite if you want to keep it going... I don't usually get into these tiffs, but you're a funny guy. How else will you try to hurt my feelings? Look, I'm crying already.

I think you just became my new girl crush

No but seriously, anyone with half a brain and a minuscule level of morality can see who the douchebags are in this thread.. Some guys really think the ladies THEY are paying are actually of a LOWER social class than them and don't deserve the respect any average working person does! We're still HUMANS with EMOTIONS & FEELINGS just like every other individual! Someone's lifestyle, life experience, and profession shouldn't be judged.. Especially here! C'mon now!

I would think a slutty, trashy girl from the bar up the street who doesn't have their shit together & who you can fuck on the first night and would never call again would be the type of woman to get less respect than a provider... At least a majority of providers actually value their time, and want something mutually beneficial in return (and by mutually beneficial I don't mean cheese fries, 2 drinks and a hard dick!)

Btw Sanaa we need to link up when I'm in town I still think about that day we hung out at my place! It's been too long, you sexy mofo!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women