Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Suggestion - Can we have incall types required in reviews for indies?

One of the things that factors into my decisions on who to book next is her incall type - private apartment, nice hotel, or hourly motel. I always put the type and rough location in my reviews, but it doesn't seem like anybody else does, which makes it kinda hard to figure out until you've already chosen somebody and gone through her screening, unless she's nice enough to mention it in her ads/showcase, and hasn't changed it since then. Anybody else want to see this as a standard item in reviews? Maybe leave it free-form, but require mentioning the type, or add a menu with standard options?
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:54 PM   #2
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

You can always PM the lady in question. When I travel, I used to choose upscale hotels, but I find that, more and more, I miss the comfort of having a more spacious accommodation, so I am now booking nice apartments or homes.

Plus, some ladies move incalls rather frequently, so just asking her may be a lot easier.

Be safe!

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:41 PM   #3
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

+1 OP....I will not see providers who have an incall in a shitty part of town or at a Notel/Patel Inn...

I always ask what type of incall and general area ahead of time - and I am up front that I will not go to a PI / notel...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 02:36 AM   #4
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Reading details of previous reviews help also.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:17 AM   #5
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Are you requesting a change in the review format to accommodate your preferences? Doesn't seem too likely to happen, perhaps posting this type of thread would encourage others to be more descriptive in their reviews as to the type of incall. I understand your premise, I think it could have been worded better.
Moving forward with that understanding, perhaps a request for the gents to include the type of incall would be in order.
Communication with the lady you're seeking to meet would, in the end be your best option. It also gives you opportunity to request additional preferences such as wardrobe, fetishes etc..
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #6
"BoB"
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have always been told by a lady what type of hotel/motel she is using when I have asked. It really isn't an issue. Just ask.

"BoB"
"BoB" is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #7
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

As to asking the lady, based on my P411 experience so far, most won't say a word to you until after they've screened you. Even if they do, most have their own schedules and such, and won't necessarily reply right away. The response delay adds a bit of friction to things, and going back and forth constantly over the basics can be a bit of a headache for everyone, which is exactly why we get most of that info from ads and reviews in the first place.

Of course if you want something unusual and specific, like for the girl to wear a wonder woman costume while pinching your nipples with clothespins, you're only ever going to be able to sort that out with a conversation with her. But almost all of the ladies have incalls, and I don't think it's too much to ask to have the incall type be easy to find with basic research.

It also seems that ladies that have apartment incalls tend to advertise that with pride, and those who use notels tend to not mention it, like maybe they think it'll turn guys off. And of course ladies switch places and place types all the time for any number of reasons. That's why I like the idea of it being in the reviews - the guy says what it was, and it isn't saying anything more or less than that this particular session on this date happened in this type of place.

As to how? If I was king of Eccie, I'd add a pop-up menu to the review form for the info. Easy to see, takes just a second to choose. Keeping the form as-is and saying that it's required, as in review not accepted without it, strikes me as heavy-handed and likely to be a huge PITA for everybody involved. If a polite request is the best we can do, then this thread seems good enough for now.
Althalus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women